Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO (10223 Views)

Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / 9 Tips On How To Become A Stronger Woman / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2008
GUYS AVOID A STRONGER WOMAN!! HI!!
   guys, unless she is the type who will never raise a finger against you, don't even think of dating /marrying a bigger /stronger woman, especially one who is hot tempered, see this video on the link  and comment,
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIZjGmd69BE[/flash]

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=1909

if you can post the youtude on the board, better
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by jennykadri: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2008
LMAO wat a man can do,a woman can do it better grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by tope2000(f): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
lmao@thread grin
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chika98: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2008
lmao!
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by arramyjay: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2008
Oh my God,poor guy but i guess he will learn from tht.
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by gabelogan(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
look at the size of dat women!!

and her reflexes, that woman na boxer oh!

but i couldnt get my eyes of her large and sexy ASS
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2008
http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=19093

LOL, THE QUEEN WAS INDEED STRONGER
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2008

LOL, THE QUEEN WAS INDEED STRONGE
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2008

i wish some one can post the you tube on the board for all to see, lol grin
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by sistawoman: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2008
that was tooooooooo funny. . . . . I have seen it before
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by tRoOE(f): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2008
[size=13pt]some of these men deserves serious beating grin grin[/size]
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by sillyboy(m): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2008
@ post

This is too funny abeg! What did the guy find go meet that kain woman sef? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by DaPhoenix(f): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2008
[flash=425,344]

Damn, she beat the shit out of him. I might need to take some lessons from her.

She shouldn't have fought in front of those kids though and she's lucky the cops didn't catch her. LOL It's funny in the beginning where she just keeps saying "fight back"
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2008
LMAO!! That's her son.
I've watched that b4
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by DaPhoenix(f): 12:24am On Oct 09, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LMAO!! That's her son.
I've watched that before

Oh snap! Why was he hitting back then?
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Oh snap! Why was he hitting back then?
Crazy ppl crazy world.
When a man is not strictly guided he becomes a dissapointment
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 12:38am On Oct 09, 2008
@

THAT WAS NOT HER SON cool "THE TITLE SAYS NEVER MARRY A STRONGER WOMAN"'!!
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2008
Well, the site that I watched it on implied that that was her son.

If that was her hubby, that is crazy!!!
gosssh, that is embarrassing!
And that's why you dnt marry a woman 2ce/triple your size lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by jennykadri: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2008
the woman really beat d guy grin grin grin grin

dis r d kinda things i like cool
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Akinagirl(f): 2:20am On Oct 09, 2008
Her son Why he tryna hit back, he should just sit there and take the beating. If he did, it probably wouldnt be as bad. Dang 93?lol
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2008
Akinagirl:

Her son Why he trying to hit back, he should just sit there and take the beating. If he did, it probably wouldnt be as bad. Dang 93?lol
its the husband, your are right.
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2008
@Topic
Lesson, avoid marrying SHE-HULKS !! cool
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Topic
Lesson, avoid marrying SHE-HULKS !!
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by sosodat: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2008
Its fair - cuts both ways grin
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2008
DaPhoenix:

[flash=425,344]

Damn, she beat the shit out of him. I might need to take some lessons from her.

She shouldn't have fought in front of those kids though and she's lucky the cops didn't catch her. LOL It's funny in the beginning where she just keeps saying "fight back"
  YEAH, BOTH WAYS
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by savanaha: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2008
It could be her son or her man. Whichever it is she whooped his ass thoroughly. That's what Nigerian women need to learn or get friends like her who could whoop a man's ass when he tries to lift a finger. I was on another board when a man beat a woman for asking his name. I bet this woman will distroy his weak ass and talk while doing it. I wish I had supernatural power to pit this woman against the man that beat a woman up for asking his name. She would massacre his ass, tear him to shreds. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This just made my day.
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by lexicon(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2008
This is really crazy !!!
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by chessguru(m): 1:38am On Oct 19, 2008
really?
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by ijeoma2619: 1:58am On Oct 20, 2008
lol @ that video unbelieveable, and the way she kept moving back and forth tirelessly and the man kept going back for more rounds looking like a fool lol
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Ryan47: 12:24pm On May 28, 2011
STUPID FAT CUNT, so she beat up her son who was 100lbs lighter [atleast]. I'm a pro boxer and would knock this fat ass bitch back to mcdonald's. ''Strong backside'', yeah right. Just another cow. And all you dumb ass feminist cunts who encourage this shit and say women can beat men easy, wake up ya stupid crackwhores. I am against anyone who beats on innocent people for no reason. I don't care if it's one of you filthy skank whores who like to take advantage of men and try to humiliate them. I'll knock you dumpster sluts into a coma if you try it against me or any other man. That goes for cowards who beat up on innocent women too. But a lot you stupid feminist bitches give men a hard time and you can't blame him for shutting you up. I like women who respect men and behave like women, they love and respect and expect the same. IT'S just that because of a lot of feminist cunts who try to behave tougher than men and encourage mistreatment of men, everything gets bleeped up and even the good women get affected. So, all you inferior feminist cunts who try to abuse or humiliate men, get back in the kitchen and stay there, you deserved to be hit back ten times as hard. And that's exactly what you'll get with guys like me. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Ryan47: 12:27pm On May 28, 2011
Dumb moderator cunt censored half my fucking post. Must be a feminist.
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by 190: 1:02pm On May 28, 2011
As usual its the  black americans again

Only they beat their men up!!

ROTFLMFAOOOO No culture Notin to right write home about

Serves that man rite  grin  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) / Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush / Sexy Girl With Big Breast (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.