Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (36986 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by iykedare(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
sandijey: Really why is everybody being judgemental like this. It'd not right. Even the comments of some girls are self righteous. You can't truly no what to do till u are in that situation. If a girl genuinely loves someone money will be the least of her problem wiv the guy. Please stop judging her that way.

Meanwhile op please don't collect anything from him. The guy na nice guy. The fact that he even called u to apologise. You no wetin man dey do woman? Go to psychiatric hospital female ward. This one still even wants to compensate u. Men are not nice o.Ndoooooo

Shut d hell up. Money d last thing on a naija girl s mind? You all reason alike but complain when you are treated accordingly.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by thankyouJesus(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
jenny2007: I was with him for almost three years on and off. we were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. this man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact its the worst relationship i have ever had. theres nothing that he didnt do to me except physically assaulting me, still i stayed with him praying everyday that he will change.

i'm a pretty lady and i always getting attention from guys yet i remained faithful to him despite the distance. all of sudden he cut contact with me and i decided not to bother to ask him why becos i had had enough myself. ex started calling me again though i didnt answer his calls. a month later i saw pictures of his wedding online, the girl he married is someone i had found out that he was cheating on me with in the past , though he denied it back then. she was even pregnant on their wedding day, i was shocked when i saw the pictures and cried my heart out.

after his marriage i found some information about this man which i never knew before , he is a niger-delta militant with 2 babymammas who he beats at the silighest provocation. this is someone that told me he deals in oil and gas o
. now this same man has started calling me and begging me to forgive him for the way he treated me while we were together and that i should mention anytin that i want and he will do for me, whether monetarily or not. i told him to go to hell with his pleading and money, however my friends are advising me to whatever he offers me and leave him.

what should u i do?
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Sike(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: What a life... ! Why wouldn't you stay in such relationship when you are seeing money.

So fvcked up a country... You would have been rottening in jail by now.

Why won't you stay in such a a relationship and hoping things will change for better when your eyes were on money?

See as una dey jump on anything well packaged even though they are rottened inside.

You were dating thief without knowing... Why would you know?

Just move the fvck on!
lol. bless U jare
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
iykedare:

Shut d hell up. Money d last thing on a naija girl s mind? You all reason alike but complain when you are treated accordingly.

You have issues. Deal wiv them before they consume you. Not all Nigerian girls are after money and if u keep meeting the kinda girls that love money then check yourself and change your standard.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Macuberry(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
I'm liking this thread the way you'd like to see a roach in ur sandwich. How could this make front page? Mtcheew.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Yemlizzy(f): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmm i see....a bit pathetic anyway. I can't decipher why you endured this cheat of a man despite how he treats you. Accept the compensation if it makes you feel any better!

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Scofieldella(f): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
ALL ur posts on nairaland has been about this one guy!! Chei!! Move on girl! Stop torturing urself. Don't take anything from him. Just move ON already!

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Deepfreezer(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Haha haha haha after this some girls will never learn. Ive seen this happen to alot of girls .
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't care, personally.
I don't believe u!
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
prettyboi1989:
What is physical abuse? Hunh its laffing 2geda abi?
beatings on babymamas.kisses and pussyy bruises on d op. she wanted marriage, hence d complaints.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
ferdimako:
I don't believe u!

You don't have to.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You don't have to.
no man shld.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
ferdimako:
no man shld.

Ok, I respect your opinion.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by passionate88: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
sandijey:

You have issues. Deal wiv them before they consume you. Not all Nigerian girls are after money and if u keep meeting the kinda girls that love money then check yourself and change your standard.
hmmmm
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
chidyhels: Atleast you are out of the relationship now, cut all communication. Collecting anything from him won't change anything. But as a sharp babe you can open another office on his head.
Open office for militant head?
Sister just go dig grave before you try it.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by passionate88: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Scofieldella: ALL ur posts on nairaland has been about this one guy!! Chei!! Move on girl! Stop torturing urself. Don't take anything from him. Just move ON already!
Thank God say u sef notice am.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by vitality22(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
sandijey:

Storyyyyyy
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
passionate88: hmmmm

It's true now. This men keep saying Nigerian girls like money. When they themselves have very high taste. It is easy to spot girls like that. Unfortunately these are girls an average Nigerian guy will pick over a nice girl because most men if not all are moved by what they see. Girls that love money have "high maintenance" written all over them. They are hot, beautiful and most guys would love to show them off. The good ones really don't have penchant for stuffs like that but it's difficult to spot them and when a guy eventually comes across them, the guy will say she is too nice and naive. A girl that uses four mad ass phones wiv out an income. Her father na civil servant. Even if she works, except she makes half a mil she cannot maintain all those phones. Girls that have many Brazilian hair wiv no income, girls that do not repeat clothes wiv no income, girls that drive cars wiv no income. And even the ones that have income cannot really maintain that status. Men don't see all this. They just see a beautiful girl wiv lovely shape and they will do anything just to get in between her legs. The girl knows what u want so she will bill u die. Whose fault is it?

Good girls are everywhere. The good things don't just come in fantastic packages.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by soldierdollar(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
chidyhels: Atleast you are out of the relationship now, cut all communication. Collecting anything from him won't change anything. But as a sharp babe you can open another office on his head.

Stewpid girl sad
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by passionate88: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2014
sandijey:

It's true now. This men keep saying Nigerian girls like money. When they themselves have very high taste. It is easy to spot girls like that. Unfortunately these are girls an average Nigerian guy will pick over a nice girl because most men if not all are moved by what they see. Girls that love money have "high maintenance" written all over them. They are hot, beautiful and most guys would love to show them off. The good ones really don't have penchant for stuffs like that but it's difficult to spot them and when a guy eventually comes across them, the guy will say she is too nice and naive. A girl that uses four mad ass phones wiv out an income. Her father na civil servant. Even if she works, except she makes half a mil she cannot maintain all those phones. Girls that have many Brazilian hair wiv no income, girls that do not repeat clothes wiv no income, girls that drive cars wiv no income. And even the ones that have income cannot really maintain that status. Men don't see all this. They just see a beautiful girl wiv lovely shape and they will do anything just to get in between her legs. The girl knows what u want so she will bill u die. Whose fault is it?

Good girls are everywhere. The good things don't just come in fantastic packages.
Good girls also look out for men with money... Not all but most do.. It's not only the runs babes that does such.. Why won't men have high taste when the girls also have such high taste?... I think the both sexes deserves what they get when they get blinded by material and superficial things instead of looking for good characters and compatibility... It's just that it's the female folks that cry the loudest when they are played on... Maybe the op might have had someone that truely loved her, but when Mr. Money-bag came along, she dumped the good guy for the "better" guy..

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by yomi007k(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2014
Niger delta militant na oyel and gas worker nau. Go check google.lol

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by yomi007k(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2014
Yemlizzy: Hmmm i see....a bit pathetic anyway. I can't decipher why you endured this cheat of a man despite how he treats you. Accept the compensation if it makes you feel any better!
Majority of naija girls prefer Rich cheats that's why.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by ESULAALU: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2014
Come this girl, is it not your story Stella dimoko wrote about? Why claim you don't know the guy is militant? But you are aware? Abi are you not the actress again nii? Ese Brodricks? This militant of a guy am sure is living another chapter of his life but you are here still rehearsing flashbacks. I don't pity you at all. Don't let this guy rough handle you again and don't cover up again for him because you know he has not been a gentleman on several occasions.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Habeebpain(m): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2014
Khalessi: Btw am guessing that you're the "friend" huh? grin

Nairaland Detectives!!! They'll dig up your past for you! lol!
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by onyeuka: 2:20am On Jul 13, 2014
forget about the compensation and forgive him then try more on with ur life
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Decryptor(m): 2:42am On Jul 13, 2014
oshyno: Women and money. Tell me another thing abeg.

U stayed tru to him - why won't u when ur soo fixated on his money as in d Bayelsa big boy em be.

Thaz why it puts me off wen u chiks say "even with d way I luv him n doesn't cheat on him bla bla bla , he still did dis to me "

When all u think of is d cool sweet life ur gono live wen u marry him why won't u remain faithful to such a player.

Cry me river Jordan abeg.

Don't mind her. Nigerian women choose to date and stay faithful to losers and in the end, come to nairaland to whine. Mtchewwww!
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 13, 2014
soldierdollar:

Stewpid girl sad
like your sisters abi? I see.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 13, 2014
chimoz:
Open office for militant head?
Sister just go dig grave before you try it.
Says who, militant or not,if she plays her card well, she is good to go. Atleast she's no longer inlove but mr is still interested.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by henrimoto(m): 4:02am On Jul 13, 2014
sexylogan:

So why are you now even considering accepting money from him? He maltreated you for 3 years, was actively cheating, had two baby mommas got a 3rd girl preggy (who he eventually married)...I'm wondering...aren't you supposed to be so repulsed with this guy at this point that the very thoughy of speaking with him is unthinkable? Rather, you talk to him to the extent of listening to him "offer you compensation"?
My dear, you don't need to be a neurosurgeon to know what you should do...smh...
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by henrimoto(m): 4:08am On Jul 13, 2014
jenny2007:

Point of correction, i wasnt with him becos of money and in the three years that i dated him he only gave me money 3 times. i have my own business and have always been independent. he actually didnt like me working to earn my own money becos hes one of the men that a woman's place is just in the bedroom abd kitchen.
which church do you attend ma? I think you should go 4 thanksgiving. Be grateful to God he saved you from a tragic marriage ahead.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by henrimoto(m): 4:12am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: Says who, militant or not,if she plays her card well, she is good to go. Atleast she's no longer inlove but mr is still interested.
so as your face fine reach, see the kind reasoning wey dey your head..... Chai! God, help bachelors wey dey find beta wife o.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by HIV1: 4:26am On Jul 13, 2014
Enough of all these talks condemning guys , Nigerian ladies do actually love money; infact money is their god. I can bet many of them will ask you for cards or other gifts within one week you show interest in them as if you are workng in a telecom company. When they are befiending someone who is still strugling in life , the matterials things they got from the relationship will not satisfy them , they will be coming with all kinds of complain; he is too gentle , he is not religious enough , he doenst care about me enough, ....... But the truth is that they are weighing
you . Eventually when they got hooked with bash ali , people will not know they are suffering from nemesis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.