Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number (5680 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by RelationshipPro: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
When asking a girl for her phone number there are three tips that you need to remember in order to successfully ask and get her phone number. Each one of these is in order and works like a charm. So without further explanation, here they are!

Smile and Make Eye Contact-

This one is really self explanatory, but I'll break it down for you. When you walk up to a girl that you like, always make eye contact with her. Eye contact means that you are interested in her and smiling sends a positive message that says "I like you". It also says, hey, I want to know you. Let's talk. This is an open invitation to talk.

Introduce Yourself-

When introducing yourself to a woman, bear in mind that you don't have to be a slick operator. Just stick to being yourself. Use your name. This is an offer to the woman to give you her name. Then use it in the very next sentence that you speak after she gives you her name. This is the most powerful word that you can say. Remember, when introducing yourself use your first name in informal settings and first and last for impersonal situations.

Compliment Her-

Call attention to some detail about her, that is positively flattering and flatter her in a positive way. It must be something specific to her. Be polite and creative when dishing compliments or flattery either. The more creative you are, the better it is. A guy will lust with his eyes, but a girl will lust with her ears. Find out what she is into and compliment her some more. Take the time to get to know the girl and don't be afraid to ask for her number after using the named steps above. You will be sure to have success.

Now listen carefully-

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!.....Trust me....You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read- Click Here

Take 2 minutes to visit the next page and you'll discover a stunning psychological trick which will show you- How to Captivate a woman, Make Her Fall in Love with You -- and Give You The World. I strongly urge you to watch the video to the end- You'll Uncover Subtle Yet POWERFUL Little 'Secrets' On How To Instantly Charm ANY Girl and Get Her Smitten Crazy... Spellbound To Give Herself ENTIRELY To YOUR Every Whim and Desire... Visit Texting Mistakes Guys Make

Here's a helpful video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU5u0d-oIsk

How to Text A Girl That You Like

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ok o if you say so. But as for me, I just walk up to her with a smile on my heart and lips and say..... In the name of jesus give me your number.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by lilmax(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
OBIORAA: Ok o if you say so. But as for me, I just walk up to her with a smile on my heart and lips and say..... In the name of jesus give me your number.
gringrin
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by Charliewyt: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Why all this stress just to get a girls number, instead be responsible,make your MONEY, then the girl will be the one seeking for your number.
after all who doesn't want to associate with 'successful' person?.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by DocAdray(f): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
LOL, hmmm...
Nawao!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
OBIORAA: Ok o if you say so. But as for me, I just walk up to her with a smile on my heart and lips and say..... In the name of jesus give me your number.
lol...sick dude...make Jesus catch you
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by Guykhena(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mtcheeew

check out how I get numbers from ladies(strangers).
1. Romantic Way:- Me run up to her-Give me your phone number now now.
She: why?
Me: Bcus God told me to call him whenever I find an Angel on earth (she puts up a smile and gives me her number,works all the time smiley )

2 Sharp Way- Me walks up to her- I lost my phone number,can I have yours undecided ?
She-

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by zube01(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Charliewyt: Why all this stress just to get a girls number, instead be responsible,make your MONEY, then the girl will be the one seeking for your number.
after all who doesn't want to associate with 'successful' person?.
Bros me! E no dey work again oooo! The gals that will run after u are way below ur class! If u want gals that are equal ur class u have to chase them naturally!

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by missdebs(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
no b only earth shattering, na coconut shatterin
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by jameslives: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
If you are shy and want to learn how to talk to girls, you found the perfect place. Not only will I reveal a secret that will change your life, I will offer you 3 fool proof steps that will have you talking to women in no time at all. Talking to women is a game of knowing yourself and knowing what they expect from you. Here are a few steps to go through when approaching women.

Step 1. Be Graceful - Don't Be Intimidated

Being graceful when talking to women is a big part of the plan. Girls know when you are not graceful or smooth because it is reflected through your body language. Take a few deep breaths and be confident in yourself, know who you are, what you want, and how you are going to get it. If you want to talk to girls and want girls to want to talk to you, you can never be intimidated. Having an outgoing personality where you embrace that possibility of rejection is key. You are not going to land every date, so do not get discouraged and give up!

Step 2. Simply Introduce Yourself - Girls Like Small Talk

The approach is not the hard part, anyone can walk up to a girl and say hi. Holding a conversation is going to be the icing on the cake. You do not want to start your conversation with an attempt at humor or a compliment, because those could easily backfire. you never know what some women find funny and what may insult certain women. Introducing yourself and maybe asking if she comes to where you are often is your best best. See where the conversation goes from there. Girls like something subtle at first, to become comfortable, if they are more of the aggressive type, you will notice that and adjust accordingly.

Step 3. Exchanging Numbers

Now, if you did well, kept your composure, and the conversation went smoothly, she may be up for another meeting. Politely ask her if she would like to meet up sometime or if you could take her out because you had a great time talking with her. Women enjoy knowing they were of good company, especially if they feel the same way!

Step 4. Calling

Wait a few days before calling, you do not want her to feel creeped out. Talking to women is about patience, you need to know when the perfect time is. If you want to talk to her and let her know what a great time you had or how nice it was speaking with her, simply send a text message, if you must.

Watch the video below to learn more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6HzBFENuk

Text Message To Send A Girl
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by donyjohn: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
How to talk to girls is a major concern among men all over the world. Every man wishes to win the heart of every beautiful girl they meet. However, this is not always easy to achieve especially since most of them do not have the skills to keep their conversation interesting. It is now obvious that every woman wants to spend time with a guy who can make her laugh and feel excited. So if you really want to know how to talk to girls, then you need to learn to be good in your speech. Always choose your words wisely so that you do not say things that will put the girl off.

Another important tip on how to talk to girls is to ensure that you have enough things to say. When you start talking to a girl that you've just met, it is important to ensure that you keep the conversation going. It feels so awkward when a guy takes two minutes to think about what to say next. Automatically, you will know whether the girl wants to continue with the conversation after the first few words. Women are generally better at identifying men who are boring. So if you really want to understand the basics of how to talk to girls, then you need to learn to read the signs. Make sure that the girl is enjoying your talk.

Remember that you have a limited chance to impress the girl and therefore you have to make every second count. It involves understanding the best topics to discuss with a girl. The mistake that most guys make is to ask boring and irrelevant questions. Questions such as what is your name sound too formal and can make the conversation short. Girls meet guys who ask such questions every day and so if you will dwell on the same thing then you become another casual guy. The craziest thing is that these guys think they know how to talk to girls.

Obviously, another important thing is to understand the best way to make the beginning interesting. But how will you be interesting to a stranger? The most successful guys have mastered the art of using go-to jokes and stories. So if you want to catch the attention of a girl then you need to learn how to become a good pick up actor. This does not necessarily mean that you memorize your pick up lines. The secret is to understand the structure and prototype of what the successful pick up actors say.

You can also learn how to talk to girls through online dating videos. There are numerous websites that offer useful guidelines on how to make relationships more successful. You can also access resourceful online manuals that are designed to help random guys to understand the art of tuning girls. Also, make sure to practice what you learn about how to talk to girls.

Flirty Text Message To Send A Girl
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number by michaelpower: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Saturday night may be the best time to go out. You are alone and you decide to go out for fun. You call every girl you know and find out that everybody already has plan. So, you decide to go out alone and hope that you will find some girl in the club that you go regularly. When you are there, you notice that there are many interesting girls. Then, you approach one of the girls. But you find that you don't know how to talk to her. You don't know how to even start. What should you do?

This happened to many people including me. You don't know how to talk to girls and you blame it on your looks. Or you may think that you are not rich enough to attract the girls. All these reasons are nonsense. You can be good at talking to girls as much as everybody else. Here are what you should do.

- Find some good starter lines. List what you think girls will be interested in and use them. If you do not know what to list, search the internet for "conversation starters". You will find many samples so that you can apply to your situation.

- Be confident in yourself. Girls won't bite. Actually, they may be there for the same purpose as yours. They want to be interested by others. You want the same, don't you? Some of them may come with friends and some may come alone. Just be yourself and be interested. You will do alright in the bar.

- Start talking. I mean to everyone when you have a chance. You may think why you have to talk to the bartender while you are not so interested in him. Because you need practice. And practice makes you better. Talking is an art and art needs a lot of practices. You will not believe how you can get better when you do it more often. The first few times may be a flop but when you do it often enough, you will be natural at it. You will be more successful after you have done this for a few times. How Do I Ask a Girl Out

- Do not expect to achieve excellent result the first few times you talk to girls. Admit it. They can be different and you may need different approach. That is OK. If you do not expect much from your talk, you will be relaxed and your words will be more natural. You will be yourself and people can notice that your manner is genuine. In the end, you will get someone that matches you by this approach.

Talking to the girls in the bar or night club is not difficult if you have the right technique. In this article, we suggest some ways that you can use and be successful in getting the girl you like.

(1) (Reply)

When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] / My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.