Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. (40811 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Dreament(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
If coastarica could held netherland 4 120mins and argentina beating belgium under 90mins, i dont c any reason why i shuld bet on netherland 100%. If they were so good they would have destroy coastarica before xratime. Bear in mind that nether land is not a defensive team, unlike other teams that parked their buses against argentina. Meaning enough space 4 messi. I think the match is 60/4 in favour of netherland because of their midfield.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Timijo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
vowiski: Microsoft’s virtual assistant for Windows Phone 8.1 had one of her biggest test yesterday in the clash of two giants; Brazil and Germany. Cortana predicted Germany to stroll past Brazil in the Semi Final match of the World Cup 2014 and it happened even with her confidence level being “Mid/Mid-low.”

What ought to be a scintillating encounter between two continental giants suddenly looked like a PlayStation game after the host nation were humiliated by 5-goal victory in the first half of the elite competition. The second half brought in more goals to end the match 7-1, all before the eyes of heart-broken and heart-shattered Brazilian fans.

Cortana’s WC Semi Final Predictions
Date Game Winner Confidence Level
July 9 Netherlands vs Argentina Argentina Mid/Mid-low

Don’t Forget: Everything You Need To Know About Cortana

Cortana will be looking for a flawless victory to bring her prediction accuracy to 14 out of 14 as she thinks Argentina, the only South American nation remaining in the World Cup 2014 completion would eliminate Netherlands to reach the finals.

Stick with us at techrez.com and follow us on twitter @techrez for more breaking news about Cortana’s World Cup predictions.
Source := http://www.techrez.com/2014/07/cortana-predicts-argentina-to-win-netherlands.html
I will be glad if this prediction comes true.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by blackprowler: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Argentina is winning that cup, unless the European football politics rears its ugly head. Most people don't realise that it even exists and that there's a competition btw Europe and south America. Until 2010, Europe had never won the cup outside Europe and, as was evident in italia'90, they would resort to "ojoro" to make sure they win whenever it is staged in Europe because Brazil has won it everywhere else. Yellow cards, carefully allocated, and dubious last-minute deciding penalties are also part of their stock in trade. Doesn't matter where the ref is from, they choose refs with Europe bias for those hatchet jobs. Isn't this the same Germany that barely defeated Algeria, and could only put one against France? This Brazil team is the weakest in history and it would pain the likes of Careca, Zico, Falcao etc and Socrates would turn in his grave if they were to even be in the final. They never deserved to reach even the semis. So analysts who check answer first before saying you knew all along, I hail o. I have tipped Argentina for the semis victory and the cup. It is time to avenge the cheating of 1990 and time to win the cup since '86
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by bosun11(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
phiszo: Hmm. Nairabet must hear am today!!!! grin

No time man !

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by blackprowler: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
By the way, I kept detailed records of the world cups 1990, 1994, 1998, 2002 and then retired because I was too old for that. Started watching World cup since '86 and stopped taking it seriously since 2006 and am still a small boy o
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by RAO1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Germany vs Netherlands. Wetin b container or Na cortana
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by JEITO: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
With or without cortana, Argentina is winning today
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Darcwudz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Itz gonna be wrong 2dae......UP HOLLAND!!!!!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by profbrightuzoma: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello is a machine, so if it's living thing it would have been better. Living will predict right cos it will be getting its powers from a source. Cortana considers individual,history performance to judge. Netherland deserve to win.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by imperioux: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
makkitush: i don't understand.why what.

Why the first part of your comment?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Opoki(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
I fit swear, cortana or cantona don miss this prediction cos argentina go hear am. I've not seen any other ambitious team with technical coach like like the Neds... Bring it over, Argentina will hear am... The final is gonna be a family affairs.
Machines vs. Machinery.
Machines vs. Milk.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Mobi47(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
my prediction yesterdat....was...Germany win +over 2.5.....stake 1500 and won 9000.

Today my prediction is netherland win+over 2.5....staked 1500 and expecting 9500 naira.......odd 6.5......

Netherland is winning today and all those who feels cortana will be right today, will loss.... We will meet after the match By Gods grace.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by cheks22(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Argentina 2- Netherlands 0. Thread close!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnwizey: Mark my words, I'll be back after the match

I am supporting ya
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Skimpledawg(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
abeg my 5k dey Cortana head o....ah no want hear jonsin by 11pm.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by akraym(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
frankben: FIRST OF ALL, I THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR MAKING ME SEE A DAY LIKE THIS... I ALSO EXPRESS GRATITUDE TO MY PARENTS FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME...........
@Op, na only you waka come?
what is the moral of this sh!!!!t you just did.

If I have the power I would banish you from nl. So this forum can be one mumu less.

Imagine it. Done
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Superstar007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why do I have a feeling that Cortana has gotten it wrong this time?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
akraym: what is the moral of this sh!!!!t you just did.

If I have the power I would banish you from nl. So this forum can be one mumu less.

Imagine it. Done
unfortunately, you do not have the power... You can go and vent ya frustrations elsewhere...
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by makkitush: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
imperioux:

Why the first part of your comment?
okay,am sorry.no vex but argentina will still win.;-)
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by creamylicious(f): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
#teamvanpersie#teamlouisvangaal#manutd
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by akraym(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
frankben: unfortunately, you do not have the power... You can go and vent ya frustrations elsewhere...
just so you might know. I know a friend who's a friend to one of the mod friend. So expect the short arm of the law on your face very soon. Or early next year
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by imperioux: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
makkitush: okay,am sorry.no vex but argentina will still win.;-)

It's fine.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
akraym: just so you might know. I know a friend who's a friend to one of the mod friend. So expect the short arm of the law on your face very soon. Or early next year
hahahahaha... Lmaooo!
Funny dude
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by opinchinoo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thank God say Cortana no dey android....d Droid fans go dn say google b God
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by atookss87: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana has just got it wrong this time around.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by HARDUBUY(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Titiluvly: #Team Messi
#TeamAnti-Messi.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by DaBozz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
dhammyg: I DISAGREE.NETHERLANDS WILL WIN THIS.CORTANA IS MALFUNCTIONING tongue
It's like u are a Man United babe?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Ologorione1: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
topsy1971: I align with cortana. The perfect one.
Is cortana your god? because i believe only God is perfect.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
DaBozz:
It's like u are a Man United babe?
YES.WHICH SIDE ARE U SUPPORTING TODAY?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Csami(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
I have come again to witch argentina
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Csami(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Argentina don dey use strength sing their anthem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stephen Odey In Age Falsification Scandal, Kicked Out By Danish Club / "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi / Barca's Pique Accidentally Filmed Unclothed By Teammate Inside Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.