Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. (40804 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnstar(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
armadeo:

You sure I wan bet where I dey so.

If e fail na me and you go wear one trouser angry
grin, Netherland go win 2day, I don confirm.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Gospell(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
I hope she will predict European leauges next season...that's what am waiting for.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Dannylux: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Titiluvly: Yes o..I was shocked somhow cos today is my first day of meeting a nairalander offline..cheesy

Lol I wasn't too suprised to see you cos I've read once or twice where you cited that you're an EBSU student. Secondly, the tag on your cloth made it easier to conclude you're the person. Nice to meet you.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by DaBozz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
dhammyg:
YES.WHICH SIDE ARE U SUPPORTING TODAY?
Netherlands all the way!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
DaBozz:
Netherlands all the way!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by sheylarhh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
pelvicky: u will c messi lyf 4 field 2day,,u knw di maria will b out,,in dis world cup,di maria has played dan messi,,go team netherland,,i predict 2-1 in favour of netherlands
Di Maria played beta dan messi?... I wot way sir?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dannylux:

Lol I wasn't too suprised to see you cos I've read once or twice where you cited that you're an EBSU student. Secondly, the tag on your cloth made it easier to conclude you're the person. Nice to meet you.
Yea..nice meeting u too..watching d match?...who r u supporting?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gospell: I hope she will predict European leauges next season...that's what am waiting for.

Suppported! Infact, na CORRECT SCORE LINES i want.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Kk4(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
goalburner:
Not only u bro......buh tonite's match dey shaky shaky. Even if her prediction turns upside down, I'm still in gain due to her previous predictns. I dont knw how much i cn thank dis demonic cortana
Lol. I hope she continues her streak tonight and in the up coming football seasons. Man need wack this bookies for a min.

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Kk4(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mobi47: my prediction yesterdat....was...Germany win +over 2.5.....stake 1500 and won 9000.

Today my prediction is netherland win+over 2.5....staked 1500 and expecting 9500 naira.......odd 6.5......

Netherland is winning today and all those who feels cortana will be right today, will loss.... We will meet after the match By Gods grace.
Omo first half na draw. I wonder where the 2.5 goals go come from. I dey pray for you sha

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Bams95: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is becoming true o.Netherlands have missed two penalties.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by NLFreak(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnwizey: I am so sure it will be wrong this time around

johnwizey: Mark my words, I'll be back after the match

johnstar: na lie, netherland go win 3 2, quote me after d match

Mobi47: Netherland is winning today.........I can only belv cortana if netherland loss today. Up team Robben

greatestman: Holland will Proof this thing call cortana wrong today. I need the help of this cortana in one thing i.e in VFL.

iphedahyor: Netherland will definitely win the match and not just win but with a wide margin like the german machines did yestaerday.
Hoping to see Messi in tears like I saw over hyped Neymar yesterday.
Brazil had an excuse,Neymar and Thiago Silva didn't play.Though that is not really an excuse because Neymar and Thiago wouldn't have done any better.The question now is what would be Argentina's excuse after tonight match
.......like the previous posters.....mark my words#Netherland 4 Argentina 1.
Who is cortana...even the most celebrated Paul de Octopus failed woefully like GEJ....no offence o#pro GEJs

Lucky77: THIS PREDICTION WILL BE UPSIDE DOWN .

UjSizzle: Screw Cortana. Netherland is winning this angry

I'm starting to wonder if this mind over matter thing were true, then Cortana's prediction is sure setting off a lot of positive frequency to the universe hence it's accuracy undecided

Third mainland bridge is there oo. Should I give you address?? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by nijanigga: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana don win .perfect.i just won $5000.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Bams95: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Oga,it has become true
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Where are dose ppl doubting cortana's
accuracy? Hunh? All hail cortana jor
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by saintneo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
[size=68pt]wow![/size]
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Missy89(f): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2014

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by MabraO: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2014

Shame no go gree u come back oh
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Now what do you have to say for yourself Mr Johnwizey.. undecided
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by masegodoris: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
AND CORTANA WINS. MY BRO WILL BE HAPPY WITH THESES KIND OF THINGS
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by freecocoa(f): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
What say you now?grin

Don't know why I'm so happy, maybe cos I really love Messi and want his trophy room decorated with all the trophies there is in football.

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Samotobor1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
cortana did it again
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by ameer2: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Oboi ye...dis app na die

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnwizey: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lorhdany: Now what do you have to say for yourself Mr Johnwizey.. undecided
em em em.........ah dey cum
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Afrocatalyst: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Now it's right and u r wrong!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by MabraO: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
CVWizards: I won't be surprised if the match ends in favor of Argentina. I've always been optimistic about Argentina playing the finals against Germany, with the German side lifting the trophy at the end of the day.

Quote me on Sunday
Argentina re gonna be world champion
And former 4 times world best is gonna be a champion come Sunday

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by RayMcBlue(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana is on a hot streak: 13-13. AWESOME!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnstar(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
NLFreak:

Third mainland bridge is there oo. Should I give you address?? grin grin grin grin grin
bia..... Y u quote me? Y y ehn?? Tel me y, u v. 2 xplain nw undecided
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
. Time:23:50,,date: 9/7/2014...so my very fine Sir,u were sayin
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Titiluvly: #Team Messi
We won!....cheesy cheesy

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by retepmurt(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana prediction came to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich / Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi