Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (15381 Views)

10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by LaurelP(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Girls can lie eeh embarassed
I was chatting with a girl today
It got to a point I decided to pull her legs and know wat her reaction wud be
I told her I'd take her out one of these days
She said noooo, I don't go out o, I only know my street, I don't know anywhere in Lagos
We continued chatting and @ a point her fone rang and she picked it
A guy was asking her if could come to Ajah tomorow, and she said yes!

I burst out in laughter, I laughed so hard dat she started checking herself if something was wrong with her. Really it was so funny how I caught her red handed. She doesn't go out, doesn't know anywhere in lagos but she can come to Ajah tomorrow.

Some of dem will tell u, I don't go to a guy's place, I can't kiss a guy anyhow bla bla bla

Guys, what lies have girls told you in d past?

5 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by LaurelP(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: .

Guy wetin
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Ezedon(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
'I love you too' this is d greatest lie they always tell me

11 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by LaurelP(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ezedon: 'I love you too' this is d greatest lie they always tell me

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by bb6xt(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
I've been born again since I was 13.
I am a virgin.
I have never been with any other man since I met you.
I am only 25 years old.

11 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Medunah: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Girls can lie but guys are the owners of the institutions where girls learn how to lie!!!

17 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Medunah: Girls can lie but guys are the owners of the institutions where girls learn how to lie!!!

Womens betrayal goes back all the way to Eve.

Now try to top that!

6 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Medunah: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Womens betrayal goes back all the way to Eve.

Now try to top that!
Oh really? i didnt know we were competing 4 a prize

3 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Medunah:
Oh really? i didnt know we were competing 4 a prize

Come to think of it, you are correct.

it's not a competition, it's just a fact.

13 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by donphilopus: 3:17am On Jul 10, 2014
I asked a girl, “who was the guy on your last profile pic?” she said the guy was her bro. I now said, “I thought it was your guy o”, she said “no oooo” (not only NO, but NO OOO). Whereas, the guy was her guy!

3 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by sexylogan(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2014
donphilopus: I asked a girl, “who was the guy on your last profile pic?” she said the guy was her bro. I now said, “I thought it was your guy o”, she said “no oooo” (not only NO, but NO OOO). Whereas, the guy was her guy!

That's why if you find a true woman of virtue that you love, hold on to her like your life depends on it...and put a ring on her finger before someone beats you to it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Sunkyphil(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2014
D way some ladies dey frame lie ehn,dem go do am sotey u no go doubt at all. Dis lady been dey tell me say she never born pikin not knowing say she be after two grin
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by lordraiden(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2014
She told mi she is a virgin,bt her bf always tell mi how she cry on bed while bleeping her

1 Like

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2014
I dnt knw aw 2 lie grin
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by kingphilip(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2014
LaurelP:

Guy wetin
Dat guy for every thread Na So him de take book space o

3 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by MizMyColi(f): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I dnt knw aw 2 lie grin
If I hear?! grin
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2014
MizMyColi: If I hear?! grin
i'v neva lied..M as faithful as a dog grin
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by MizMyColi(f): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: i'v neva lied..M as faithful as a dog grin
Of Course! Ah believe yhu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Bidex6444(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2014
Ladies are full of lies, I think most of them are bath with lie water when they gave birth to them. You can imagine asking a lady, "Where are U" and the reply will be I'm on my way to the market. But she's at a guys place doing the asonto thing. I just can't bliv any of them cos they are murder fuckers. During strke when there's no movement ladies will always find their way out just to go and bleep. They are nothing to wirte home about. Guys,let's enjoy our life and be focus.

11 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2014
MizMyColi: Of Course! Ah believe yhu cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Talon05: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: i'v neva lied..M as faithful as a dog grin
This right here is a lie.
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2014
We dnt lie,we jas love twistn and explainin words gringrin

1 Like

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2014
We dnt lie,we jas love twistn and explainatn gringrin
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2014
Talon05:
This right here is a lie.
nafing bt d truth cheesy
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by passionate88: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Passionate, no just think am say I go sleep for ur house one day, I no get house?, my papa give me money make I rent house why I go leave my big mattress dey sleep for ur small foam?. 3 months after na me dey tell her say I no go dey house whenever she want to come sleep over... I liked her, but I hated her initial statement to me... I like being plain and simple not pretentious nd boastful

8 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Bidex6444: Ladies are full of lies, I think most of them are bath with lie water when they gave birth to them. You can imagine asking a lady, "Where are U" and the reply will be I'm on my way to the market. But she's at a guys place doing the asonto thing. I just can't bliv any of them cos they are murder fuckers. During strke when there's no movement ladies will always find their way out just to go and bleep. They are nothing to wirte home about. Guys,let's enjoy our life and be focus.
Who dy find u b4 undecided....Crayfish claimin 2 b a shark tongue
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Medunah: Girls can lie but guys are the owners of the institutions where girls learn how to lie!!!
God bless u
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by passionate88: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2014
I dn sleep with only 3 guys, the first guy decieved me, the second guy traveled while the third is doing his service @ Kogi... I no even know those guys o, but I know 4 different guys wey dn mount her... I just keep quiet, dey nod my head like Agama lizard, after that I just avoid her like say she get that plague wey the Egyptians get when Moses dey torment them. I hate lies and I detest chronic liars

6 Likes

Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Talon05: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: nafing bt d truth cheesy
You really should stop lying bae.
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by passionate88: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2014
donphilopus: I asked a girl, “who was the guy on your last profile pic?” she said the guy was her bro. I now said, “I thought it was your guy o”, she said “no oooo” (not only NO, but NO OOO). Whereas, the guy was her guy!
My female friends were discussing about this issue once... One said she will never try it again... To put a guy's pic as her dp that's not her brother... Me dey put girls own o.. That's the beauty of being single and open about one's relationship
Re: Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2014
Talon05:
You really should stop lying bae.
dude,m nt lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.