Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (32585 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
The future lies in adding value to agro-commodities.
Start Adding value to make more money.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Good morning people.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Processing can be your fast lane to make million in the agribusiness industry.
Take action today.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Processing can be the best way to make more money from agribusiness.
Embrace it .
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Ishowdels(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello,

I like your job well done.

Please, I want to know if you know about smoked catfish and its availabilty in abuja?

Best Regards
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ishowdels: Hello,

I like your job well done.

Please, I want to know if you know about smoked catfish and its availabilty in abuja?

Best Regards
thanks
know about it but not in the abuja and it environs
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by FarmTech(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
thanks
Pls tell us what u know. That's another value addition farmers shud do in order to be free from those "market women".
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by christian11(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2014
@Op, is there any way cucumber or water melon can be processed?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2014
FarmTech:

Pls tell us what u know. That's another value addition farmers shud do in order to be free from those "market women".

Thats true.
Adding value helps you to sideline the middlemen/women and improve your revenue.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Titiladeolu(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

thanks

Where do you have the market for it?

The reason why I am asking is that I am packaging lots of fish based on SON and NAFDAC standard and I want to supply it to where it is needed mostly.

BR
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
christian11:
@Op, is there any way cucumber or water melon can be processed?

Thats another area you can venture into.
It can be processed into watermelon or cucumber juice.
Although,i have tested it earlier this year but still faced with enormous challenges in the aspect of machineries, its competiveness e.t.c according to the feasibility study being done.

Still working on some aspect of
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Titiladeolu:

Where do you have the market for it?

The reason why I am asking is that I am packaging lots of fish based on SON and NAFDAC standard and I want to supply it to where it is needed mostly.

BR
Ok
Market is available in Lagos,Ogun and Oyo state for processed catfish.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Titiladeolu(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

Ok
Market is available in Lagos,Ogun and Oyo state for processed catfish.

Brother,Please give me the links....
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2014
Titiladeolu:

send an email to me
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2014
Titiladeolu:

send an email to me to access it.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2014
Add more value to agro-products,Add more money to your financial portfolio
Good morning
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Agro processing in NIGERIA now so
CAPtivating.

Our Cottage Agro processing (CAP) fund
provides Agro-processors with access to
finance and technology to convert our
agricultural products to economic
prosperity.

1. Single digit interest rate (9%)
2. 5 year loan tenor
3. 6-month moratorium
4. Guaranteed working capital
5. Speedy processing
To know if the CAP fits kindly visit
www.boinigeria.com/CAPfund
BANK OF INDUSTRY
...transforming Nigeria's industrial sector
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Adding value is a sustainable way to make more money and create wealth in agribusiness industry.
......Keep adding value agro-preneurs
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
....Do agric Create wealth
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
INVEST IN AGRIC CREATE ENORMOUS WEALTH
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
More. processing More money.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:21am On Oct 23, 2014
this is my mail too:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com thks for ur reply.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by umunnatim(m): 4:12am On Oct 23, 2014
@ Titiladeous please tell me how you got SOn and NAFDAC to approve your fish processing, i think i am interested in that, my email is umunnatim@yahoo.com, please send me a mail. thanks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
umunnatim:
@ Titiladeous please tell me how you got SOn and NAFDAC to approve your fish processing, i think i am interested in that, my email is umunnatim@yahoo.com, please send me a mail. thanks.
Questions to ask yourself before applying for NAFDAC registration

1.Are your products commercially produced?
2.Do you have a good hygienic packaging factory environment
3.Does it fulfill all the Nafdac registration policies.Check nafdac website for reg. policies
4.Have you.built your business revenue to the extent that it can pay your annual dues
All these must be answered to make good decisions.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Do Agric..Change your levels
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by emmaeny(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Fewide foods we are into production of plantain flour which is very good for your healthy leaving. This production is done in a very good hygienic environment in Abeokuta Ogun state.
We can supply in large quantity any where in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan.
We have it in various sizes like 1kg, 2kg and 5kg
For your supply you call reach us on 08074444889.

I must say thank Lesgupnigeria, your write up was very good in giving birth to the company called Fewide foods which now produce high quality plantain flour for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
emmaeny:
Fewide foods we are into production of plantain flour which is very good for your healthy leaving. This production is done in a very good hygienic environment in Abeokuta Ogun state.
We can supply in large quantity any where in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan.
We have it in various sizes like 1kg, 2kg and 5kg
For your supply you call reach us on 08074444889.

I must say thank Lesgupnigeria, your write up was very good in giving birth to the company called Fewide foods which now produce high quality plantain flour for Nigerians.
Well done.I am excited at the great news.
And how's the business going?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Debesther: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
I AM ROBERT
BASED IN IBADAN
I AM INTERESTED IN THE TOPIC
ALSO INTERESTED IN PROCESSING BUSINESS
SO PLEASE GIVE ME A LIST OF AGRO PROCESSING BUSINESS I CAN VENTURE INTO SO I CAN DO A RESEARCH ON IT
MY EMAIL is bribointernational@gmail.com
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Debesther:
I AM ROBERT
BASED IN IBADAN
I AM INTERESTED IN THE TOPIC
ALSO INTERESTED IN PROCESSING BUSINESS
SO PLEASE GIVE ME A LIST OF AGRO PROCESSING BUSINESS I CAN VENTURE INTO SO I CAN DO A RESEARCH ON IT
MY EMAIL is bribointernational@gmail.com
Always follow my articles.
I will post some articles soon on great agribusinesses you can venture into and their markets.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by christian11(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

Thats another area you can venture into.
It can be processed into watermelon or cucumber juice.
Although,i have tested it earlier this year but still faced with enormous challenges in the aspect of machineries, its competiveness e.t.c according to the feasibility study being done.

Still working on some aspect of
Okay, thanks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Johncuppa(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
Do Agric..Change your levels
I jst pray d very day I will be meeting and having discussion with u, u wil nt get angry wt me and able to grant my request.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Johncuppa:

I jst pray d very day I will be meeting and having discussion with u, u wil nt get angry wt me and able to grant my request.
It will be great to meet you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.