Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (32588 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2014
You can also sell to busy office executives professionals, high-net worth individual, and
supermarkets. The NAFDAC number on your product will give your food product more
credibility in African foodstuff market in US and UK
Nigerian farmers can invest in cassava
tubers that will produce Garri and make
millions of naira.

Want to start out in agribusiness but dont have much information on where,how and when to start in.agribusiness.
Get Free Report downloads from www.agrolesgupservices.com
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
You can also sell to busy office executives professionals, high-net worth individual, and
supermarkets. The NAFDAC number on your
product will give your food product more
credibility in African foodstuff market in US
and UK
Nigerian farmers can invest in cassava tubers that will produce Garri and make millions of naira.
Want to start out in agribusiness but dont have much information on where,how and when to start in.agribusiness.
Get Free Report downloads from
www.agrolesgupservices.com
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Free Ebooks are available for downloads.
Do you want to kickstart your agricbusiness dreams,you need this Ebooks
Go to www.agrolesgupservices.com To have your free ebooks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Free Ebooks are available for downloads.
Do you want to kickstart your agricbusiness
dreams,you need this Ebooks
Go to www.agrolesgupservices.com To have
your free ebooks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why You need to start processibg the new Vit A Cassava tubers.
Information coming soon
....Stay connected
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by FarmTech(m): 1:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Do you know of any small scale, effective cassava peeler that can do like 3-4 ton cassava per day?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2014
FarmTech: Do you know of any small scale, effective cassava peeler that can do like 3-4 ton cassava per day?
Yes.Do you need one?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by boluwajokosegun: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2014
I also need one but can i see it in operation before l buy.

For those who want to dry any farm porduce,There is one commercial dryer manufactured in Ibadan it dry cassava chips, fish, moringa, fruits & meat by using heat generated from chacoal, not using direct fire from chacoal for drying so it maintain the original colour of the produce that you place in it. call 08136650972 ...Cost is N360k , it drys 5 tons with N200 chacoal
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Juliana7: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ op, awesome info. God bless you, keep it up. I'm now glued to this thread
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by FarmTech(m): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
Yes.Do you need one?
Not now though. I'm planning ahead. I'll like u to tell me sth about the one u know.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2014
boluwajokosegun: I also need one but can i see it in operation before l buy.

For those who want to dry any farm porduce,There is one commercial dryer manufactured in Ibadan it dry cassava chips, fish, moringa, fruits & meat by using heat generated from chacoal, not using direct fire from chacoal for drying so it maintain the original colour of the produce that you place in it. call 08136650972 ...Cost is N360k , it drys 5 tons with N200 chacoal

Good one.
I hope odor from the charcoal will not be impacted on the produce.
Although i have not seen the one you are talking about but there is one that uses gas for drying.
cabinet dryer,it dries about 4-5tons.
The price is 280K.
Contact 08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Juliana7: @ op, awesome info. God bless you, keep it up. I'm now glued to this thread
Thanks for staying connected.
God bless you
You can visit www.agrolesgupservices.com for your free instant downloads and more free information on agribusiness.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Juliana7: @ op, awesome info. God bless you, keep it up. I'm now glued to this thread
Thanks for following.
Visit www.agrolesgupservice.com for free downloads and free wealth creating information.
God bless you.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
FarmTech:
Not now though. I'm planning ahead. I'll like u to tell me sth about the one u know.
To start processing,there is need to either import your machineries from china ,germany etc or use the locally fabricated ones.
Personally,i enjoy the fabricated ones because it is durable and can.be easily maintained compared with the foreign ones.
The fabricated ones can also.perform the function of the imported machineries.
You can check our website for more information on all the machineries and their prices,analysis of cost and profit of starting a mini,micro,small,medium scale processing factory.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by macdot(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
@lesgupnigeria, do you know about groundnut processing and what is the viable market for it? thanks in advance
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by BAMIHO: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2014
Whenever Fine Cooking runs a story on outdoor grilling, it seems that our expert authors always recommend cooking over natural hardwood charcoal (sometimes called charwood) instead of the more easily found charcoal briquettes. Is this just barbecue snobbery? Hardly. There are some very real differences between hardwood charcoal and briquettes that do have an effect on grilling.
Hardwood charcoal
• Made from only natural hardwood, my company have “Ivringia malayana Oliver charcoal” only 80 ton.
• Once the wood is reduced to charcoal, it’s left in its original rough shape. In fact, the best way to determine the quality of the charcoal is to look at it—if you can recognize the shapes of real wood, you’ve got the real thing.
• Lights more quickly.
• Burns hotter (around 1,000°F), so you should make a smaller or more spread-out fire than you would with briquettes.
• Creates less ash.
• Imparts a purer, wood-fire flavor to foods.
• Any hardwood charcoal not completely burned during grilling may be put out and re-lit on another occasion for more grilling.
Charcoal briquettes
• Made from the sawdust of scrap wood (including resinous soft woods and composite woods).
• Combined with chemical binders and filler (including coal dust) and manually compressed into their characteristic pillow shapes.
• Slower to light, often requiring lighter fluid.
• Burns cooler (closer to 700° to 800°F).
• Burns more quickly, meaning a shorter window for grilling, or requiring that you add more during grilling.
• Smoke produced may be neutral at best and can contribute harsh and off-tasting flavors to grilled foods.
• Contributes more pollutants to the air as it burns.

FOB Da Nang Vietnam

Container 20'
please contac: bamiho@gmail.com
+84963221122 - +8562096986666
Minh Vietnam
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by raphaeladex: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
macdot: @lesgupnigeria, do you know about groundnut processing and what is the viable market for it? thanks in advance
can you talk more on it.I am.also interested in the business.Have not heard.of it before.
thanks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by raphaeladex: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
BAMIHO: Whenever Fine Cooking runs a story on outdoor grilling, it seems that our expert authors always recommend cooking over natural hardwood charcoal (sometimes called charwood) instead of the more easily found charcoal briquettes. Is this just barbecue snobbery? Hardly. There are some very real differences between hardwood charcoal and briquettes that do have an effect on grilling.
Hardwood charcoal
• Made from only natural hardwood, my company have “Ivringia malayana Oliver charcoal” only 80 ton.
• Once the wood is reduced to charcoal, it’s left in its original rough shape. In fact, the best way to determine the quality of the charcoal is to look at it—if you can recognize the shapes of real wood, you’ve got the real thing.
• Lights more quickly.
• Burns hotter (around 1,000°F), so you should make a smaller or more spread-out fire than you would with briquettes.
• Creates less ash.
• Imparts a purer, wood-fire flavor to foods.
• Any hardwood charcoal not completely burned during grilling may be put out and re-lit on another occasion for more grilling.
Charcoal briquettes
• Made from the sawdust of scrap wood (including resinous soft woods and composite woods).
• Combined with chemical binders and filler (including coal dust) and manually compressed into their characteristic pillow shapes.
• Slower to light, often requiring lighter fluid.
• Burns cooler (closer to 700° to 800°F).
• Burns more quickly, meaning a shorter window for grilling, or requiring that you add more during grilling.
• Smoke produced may be neutral at best and can contribute harsh and off-tasting flavors to grilled foods.
• Contributes more pollutants to the air as it burns.

FOB Da Nang Vietnam

Container 20'
please contac: bamiho@gmail.com
+84963221122 - +8562096986666
Minh Vietnam
are you into charcoal export?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by raphaeladex: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2014
making research on groundnut processing,do you know anything about it.can I have the cost and profit analysis.thanks
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
raphaeladex: making research on groundnut processing,do you know anything about it.can I have the cost and profit analysis.thanks

I. have sent them to your emails.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
for long term profitability and sustainability...... agro-commodity processing is the way
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
want to start processing vitamin A garri,read this article.
www.nairaland.com/1828563/business-producing-garri-fortified-vit
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Want to start processing vitamin A garri,read
this article.
www.nairaland.com/1828563/business-
producing-garri-fortified-vit
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Good morning people.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
How to start a profitable Agro-commodity processing company in Nigeria.......coming soon
stay connected
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Good morning people.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by macdot(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

I. have sent them to your emails.

Pls Kindly send me a copy as well: macdot700@yahoo.com
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by macdot(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2014
raphaeladex: making research on groundnut processing,do you know anything about it.can I have the cost and profit analysis.thanks

How's the research going Bro?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by hilaryiwens05: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2014
Get genuine 80 million Nigeria GSM Database (Phone numbers) arranged in states and Local Government. @ give away Price of N5,000/state for all your sms campaign & marketing. more info @ www.tripleclicksms.com/index.php/sms-marketing

Tel: 08182428991/08062207346
Email: hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
BB PIN: 22E88D19
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Get genuine 80 million Nigeria GSM Database (Phone numbers) arranged in states and Local Government. @ give away Price of N5,000/state for all your sms campaign & marketing. more info @ www.tripleclicksms.com/index.php/sms-marketing

Tel: 08182428991/08062207346
Email: hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
BB PIN: 22E88D19
Nice.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2014
The new trends in the agricultural sector demands a leverage to make enough profit and guess what the new leverage is....PROCESSING
check my articles on how you can start processing agro-commodity in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.