Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (32592 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
STARCH PRODUCTION FROM CASSAVA TUBERS

Processing the starch can be
divided into the following stages:

1. Preparation and extraction. Crushing of the
cells and separation of the granules from other
insoluble matter (i.e.' adhering dirt and cell-wall
material) including the preparatory operations of
washing and peeling the roots, rasping them and
straining the pulp with the addition of water.

2. Purification. Substitution of pure water for the
aqueous solution surrounding the starch
granules in the mash obtained in the first stage,
as well as the operations of sedimentation and
the washing of the starch in tanks and on flour
tables, silting, centrifuging, etc.

3. Removal of water by centrifuging and drying.

4. Finishing. Grinding, bolting and other finishing
operations.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
emmaeny:
Fewide foods we are into production of plantain flour which is very good for your healthy leaving. This production is done in a very good hygienic environment in Abeokuta Ogun state.
We can supply in large quantity any where in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan.
We have it in various sizes like 1kg, 2kg and 5kg
For your supply you call reach us on 08074444889.

I must say thank Lesgupnigeria, your write up was very good in giving birth to the company called Fewide foods which now produce high quality plantain flour for Nigerians.
I will be willing to help in sharing ideas on how to make the business highly sustainable
Kindly connect with me on 08164628081 to discuss how to take the products to another level.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
One of the reason people who go into processing fails to do is getting a professional feasibility study and good business plan before they start the business.
Most businesses fail because of no or poor business plan.
Consult a professional business plan consultant to accesss a bankable plan today.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
The fast lane to making money is through adding value to the agro-products.
Join our processing cooperative to enjoy the lucrative business of processing.
Start yours today
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Mattin(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please
Lesgupnigeria:

It will be great to meet you.
Please, I just got a information on where I can get shear butter in large quantity.
I need market for it.
How do I get market for it?
Is there any company that make use of shear butter in their production?
Pls enlighten me house.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2014
Mattin:
Please
Please, I just got a information on where I can get shear butter in large quantity.
I need market for it.
How do I get market for it?
Is there any company that make use of shear butter in their production?
Pls enlighten me house.
Cream making companies make use of shea butter,
contact the production manager of any of the company.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Johncuppa(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
One of the reason people who go into processing fails to do is getting a professional feasibility study and good business plan before they start the business.
Most businesses fail because of no or poor business plan.
Consult a professional business plan consultant to accesss a bankable plan today.
Is there any hope of making it wt sum1 wt jst 100k in dis type of business? Does it necessarily require my presence all d time? And wtout any technical know-how in farming b4, are there places for me to go? I av fallen for dis business already, bt don't knw ow to go abt it and where to start from. Pls, help!
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
pls i sent you a mail this morning. my name is stanley.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
CSTANU:
pls i sent you a male this morning. my name is stanley.
I didnot see your mail.you can resend it.
Thanks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2014
CSTANU:
pls i sent you a male this morning. my name is stanley.
I have reply your message.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Johncuppa:

Is there any hope of making it wt sum1 wt jst 100k in dis type of business? Does it necessarily require my presence all d time? And wtout any technical know-how in farming b4, are there places for me to go? I av fallen for dis business already, bt don't knw ow to go abt it and where to start from. Pls, help!
Our processing cooperative will.be kickstarting next year where you will.be able to invest little amount of money starting from #200,000 and be assured of regular returns as we make profit.
It doesnot require your presence and experience does not matter as well.
Contact me if.you want to.join the Farmers Processing Cooperative
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Processing is the key to your prosperity....Add value today.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by meemeee: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Very true...already interested.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by meemeee: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
How does the cooperative work please?
Lesgupnigeria:

Our processing cooperative will.be kickstarting next year where you will.be able to invest little amount of money starting from #200,000 and be assured of regular returns as we make profit.
It doesnot require your presence and experience does not matter as well.
Contact me if.you want to.join the Farmers Processing Cooperative
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
meemeee:
Very true...already interested.
The co-operative will commence next year.The minimum capital you can invest with is #200k.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2014
Your level of success can be increased by engaging with experienced agro-preneurs to start your agricbusiness.

We set-up and manage farmlands.
You can count on me to help start a profitable business for you.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Your level of success can be increased by engaging with experienced agro-preneurs to start your agricbusiness.

We set-up and manage farmlands,processing factory and agro-consultancy services.
You can count on me to help start a profitable business for you.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
WEALTHY people are humble and quiet,RICH people are Loud,POOR people are Flashy.
hmmm...what a good observation.

I want to be humble and quiet.
What about you?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
The processing machines you will need to kickstart your processing business.

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
In my next post on processing,i will be uploading various locally fabticated machineries to start with in making money in agribusiness..

Stay connected.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by meemeee: 2:54am On Dec 10, 2014
thank you sir
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Cee9(m): 4:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Zobo is a popular drink, known over the country and beyond. but never has it being like this.ZOBOCOLA is a refined zobo, certified by NAFDAC and packaged under hygienic condition and environment.It has two unique sizes in 40cl and 50cl.Zobocola contains very low sugar.Instead of feeding your self,family and friends with drinks made from the mixture of chemicals, why dont you entertain them with the Best Nigeria real fruit drink. you can order for your home/ shop delivery by either calling or chatting with us online via:07060484547( pls if your order from a distant place, you need to pay for your waybill) free delivery is for all living within Anambra, delta and environs. Stay safe,HEALTH IS WEALTH
7 FACTS ABOUT ZOBO COLA DRINK:

• It’s a blood pressure and cholesterol level reducing drink.

• It’s a caffeine free drink.

• It has 100 percent of recommended daily vitamins.

• It has alkaline content that helps to clean the body.

• It helps to keep the body PH balanced.

• It’s an antioxidants drink.

DRINK ZOBO COLA® ALWAYS! ... Refreshment with vitality.

2 Likes

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Good morning people.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by meemeee: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Good morning Boss.
Lesgupnigeria:
Good morning people.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2014
meemeee:
Good morning Boss.

I have a gift for you for always following my thread. Kindly Let me have your phone number to claim your gift.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
AGRIBUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Opportunity comes but once in a lifetime.

This opportunity is just for the people that have passion for agriculture and at the same time want to make money and create wealth for themselves and it is available for the first 100 people to signify interest to cultivate plantain or cassava.

This opportunity is for:

1. Farmers that already have established farms from 1hectare and above but not making good profit..

2.People that wants to start their agribusiness but have no time to engage in the enterprise.

3.People that wants to venture into agriculture but needs experience people to work with.

This is what you stand to gain from this opportunity...

1. Help you sell your produce to our markets

2.No Management fee to be paid by you.

3.No Set-up fee will be required from you.

4.Free consultancy and trainings (Time of training to be choosen by you at your own convenience)

THE ONLY CONDITION:
I will only charge 20% of the profit realised from the sales of your produce.

1 Like

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
AGRIBUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Opportunity comes but once in a lifetime.
This opportunity is just for the people that
have passion for agriculture and at the same
time want to make money and create wealth
for themselves and it is available for the first
100 people to signify interest to cultivate
plantain or cassava.

This opportunity is for:

1. Farmers that already have established
farms from 1hectare and above but not
making good profit..

2.People that wants to start their
agribusiness but have no time to engage in
the enterprise.

3.People that wants to venture into
agriculture but needs experience people to
work with.

This is what you stand to gain from this
opportunity...

4.Free consultancy and trainings (Time of
training to be choosen by you at your own
convenience)

THE ONLY CONDITION:
I will only charge 20% of the profit realised
from the sales of your produce.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Agribusiness Opportunity For Nigerians

Opportunity comes but once

This opportunity is just for the people that
have passion for agriculture and at the same
time want to make money and create wealth
for themselves and it is available for the first
100 people to signify interest to cultivate
plantain or cassava.

This opportunity is for:

1. Farmers that already have established
farms from 1hectare and above but not
making good profit..

2.People that wants to start their
agribusiness but have no time to engage in
the enterprise.

3.People that wants to venture into
agriculture but needs experience people to
work with.

This is what you stand to gain from this
opportunity...

4.Free consultancy and trainings (Time of
training to be choosen by you at your own
convenience)

THE ONLY CONDITION:
I will only charge 20% of the profit realised
from the sales of your produce.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
The foundation for making money,creating wealth,development and breaking the.backbone of unemployment,poverty is investment in agriculture.

The greatest need of the population is food.Mankind.must first of all eat;have shelter before it can pursue politics,science,art,religion and other endeavours

...Start Agribusiness Now.

Check my articles on how to make money and create wealth from agriculture and you will.be glad you did.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by karlxavier(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please put more clarity here. I would like to understand this well. Isnt the person going to get start up capital?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2014
karlxavier:
Please put more clarity here. I would like to understand this well. Isnt the person going to get start up capital?
To help you start and manage a farm(capital to start and manage will be provided by you), i will charge you management fee (covers planting to harvesting to sales) but presently we are not charging any fee....No Management fee, Free training at your own convenience, Link you up with our markets but we will collect 20% of the profit realised from the sale of your produce.

Have i able to answer your question.satisfactorily?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2014
meemeee:
Good morning Boss.
Kindly Send your phone number to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com....or post it here.
i still can't see the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.