Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42455 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: [s]Silly amala guzzling fool..No,I was just posturing for you to 'whip me back in line". What?! you scared or tired?? Or you suddenly lost the stomach to fight your chi as a coward South West pig that you've become?![/s].

This foolish drug addict is still ranting....

You are Osu now....and till eternity....your mother a banana selling biatccchhh at Wuse ......the reason none of your family can go to your village but ready to die of bomb blast in Abj...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
ArinzeABC:
Are you really an igbo woman?
no! asslicking for failure rochas does not necessarily make her an igbo woman!

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by ArinzeABC(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Lame bastard....is that the best your fatigued brain can come up with....

Your father will forever be an Osu...

Bastar..d Osuamadi
My friend BITTERNESS will cripple you one day o!There is so much confusion and bitterness in your life.Don't die an untimely death.Just an advise

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
ArinzeABC:
My friend BITTERNESS will cripple you one day o!There is so much confusion and bitterness in your life.Don't die an untimely death.Just an advise

These yigboooo are really crawling around here tonite.... grin grin grin

Another vermin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: I am from Osun state and according to victorciza i asslick rochas

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

These yigboooo are really crawling around here tonite.... grin grin grin

Another vermin
continue displaying your stupidity!
nairalanders are laughing at you

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by ArinzeABC(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: I am from Osun state.
Good,then nobody should complain whenever you are defending your state.Ride on

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

[s]This foolish drug addict is still ranting....

You are Osu now....and till eternity....your mother a banana selling biatccchhh at Wuse ......the reason none of your family can go to your village but ready to die of bomb blast in Abj..…[/s]
***chai,e pain am wella**Your mother and family will get blown to mangled bits just like that yeriba biiitch whose bokoharam death almost killed you with grieve..What's her name again?! Oh yes, Lydia Komolafe Oludolapo..Cry me a river Dirty conehead pig...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: ***chai,e pain am wella**Your mother and family will get blown to mangled bits just like that yeriba biiitch whose bokoharam death almost killed you with grieve..What's her name again?! Oh yes, Lydia Komolafe Oludolapo..Cry me a river.Dirty pig...

Yeah ...she got blown off.....the way your mother's colleague selling bannna opposite the plaza..Onyeka was blown to smithereens....your mum is next.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by ArinzeABC(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: no! asslicking for failure rochas does not necessarily make her an igbo woman!
That Lady berem is honest.She told me she is from osun state.You all should let her be.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: continue displaying your stupidity!
nairalanders are laughing at you

Yigbosss more like.....

Most NL community members are more discerning and they perfectly understand how emotional Ibos are... grin

All you need to get their attention is a little whining and they will burst into emotional craps all day..all night.. grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Desola(f): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I have a feeling you are Igbo but this your comment reminds me of Desola and Ileke idi. Igbo women have better manners. If it's true you are Igbo then I have to say that I'm greatly disappointed!

Trouble dey sleep yang ago wake am.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
ArinzeABC:
That Lady berem is honest.She told me she is from osun state.You all should let her be.
thanks for understanding. Tell them to leave me alone,I am not Igbo on nairaland. I am from Osun state.

Tenk!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
ArinzeABC:
we don't give a f where she came from, we give a f about the way she go about telling lies about IT

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by hansad: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: FRSC Boss,Osita Chidoka
The Next Aviation Minister?
In a surprise move, President Goodluck Jonathan
proves book makers wrong following his
nomination of Osita Chidoka as MinisterThis is
authoritative: Osita Chidoka is set to vacate office
as the Chief Executive officer and Corps Marshall
of the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC). This is
following his nomination by President Goodluck
Jonathan as Minister. He is to replace Princess
Stella Oduah, former Aviation Minister, as
Anambra state’s representative in the federal
cabinet.Dependable Aso Rock sources told The
Source late last week that Chidoka has been
penciled down for the job.

http://sunnewsonline.net/news/is-frsc-bossosita-chidoka-the-next-aviation-minister

News from sunnewsonline.com? Imagination news. sunnewsonline.com has been run down. Comments more or less closed or disallowed.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

[s]Yeah ...she got blown off.....the way your mother's colleague selling bannna opposite the plaza..Onyeka was blown to smithereens....your mum is next.[/s]
Cry me a river conehead....Or should we say Cry Oludolapo Lydia Komolafe, that yeriba hoe-biitch whose head and limbs got smashed to meaty parts by a concussion incendiary bomb. Your children and grandmother will be next,since your lineage has strong streak of islamism..It shouldn't take anything for a distant cousin to sacrifice y'all for the pleasure of 72 virgins just like Komolafe Lydia Oludolapo...

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Cry me a river conehead....Or should we say Cry Oludolapo Lydia Komolafe, that yeriba hoe-biitch whose head and limbs got smashed to meaty parts by a concussion incendiary bomb. Your children and grandmother will be next,since your lineage has strong streak of islamism..It shouldn't take anything for a distant cousin to sacrifice y'all for the pleasure of 72 virgins just like Komolafe Lydia Oludolapo...

You are crying all over me here....see how you are laboring hard to get my attention and prove a point..

Tell your miserable mother selling rotten banana by the plaza gate to relocate back to the village ...or Boko boys will turn you into a motherless bastard...just the way stubborn goats like you have been getting bombed up there but refused to go back to your deadly villages.

Lmao grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
I THINK GEJ HAS SECURED THE IGBO VOTE COME 2015.

(Clueless but 'Deadly' - GEJ 2015)
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nnewi1stSon: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Desola:

Trouble dey sleep yang ago wake am.
Lol, come are you still alive gringringrin, seems you've retired from active e-war, and now a veteran observer.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: stick to the topic nwoke m and don't derail my thread! angry
I will not reply you again!
....keep quiet osiso....ur a disagrace to ur father's land

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by donblue(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
wat did osita chidoka know about d aviation sector. u can imagine someone dat is still in office as d boss of FRSC taking over, haba diaris god oooooooo. wat did he know about Aviation law. oga gudluck I tink fine another replacement for him like d formal chief of defence staff Paul dike or u bring oluseyi petinrin formal chief too. I tink dey will make a gud minister of aviation. dey r all pilots because dey have d experience
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by chy101: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: this exactly the way egghead boasted until chino bust his bubble by posting his malnourished pictures here.
who knows the kind of hungry, demented person you are
abeg shut up and go and hide!!!
onye okomoko mmou!

how about everyone in your cursed family dying tomorrow if the pictures are not me. can I hear a big amen. animalistic osu.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

You are crying all over me here....see how you are laboring hard to get my attention and prove a point..

Tell your mother selling rotten banana by the plaza gate to relocate back to the village ...or Boko boys will turn you into a motherless bastard...just the way stubborn goats like you have been getting bombed up there but refused to go back to your deadly villages.

Lmao grin
GOD!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IDDIOT MADE FUN OF THOSE BANANA SELLER'S WHO DIED IN ABUJA SHOPPING MALL BOMB BLAST!
JUST TO PROVE A STUPID POINT YOU WENT THIS LOW
SERIOUSLY MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: ....keep quiet osiso....ur a disagrace to ur father's land

you are a disgrace to humanity. and deserve to be eaten by wild pigs high on generator fumes.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

how about everyone in your cursed family dying tomorrow if the pictures are not me. can I hear a big amen. animalistic osu.
mr shut up
short thing

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: GOD!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IDDIOT MADE FUN OF THOSE BANANA SELLER'S WHO DIED IN ABUJA SHOPPING MALL BOMB BLAST!

You are fool....your eyes escaped where your stupid colleague brought in Lydia Komolafe into the thread...

Hypocrite
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

[s]You are crying all over me here....see how you are laboring hard to get my attention and prove a point..

Tell your mother selling rotten banana by the plaza gate to relocate back to the village ...or Boko boys will turn you into a motherless bastard...just they way stubborn goats like you have been getting bombed up there but refused to go back to your deadly villages.

Lmao grin[/s]
Whether your mother was blown to pieces at Emab is all conjectures.
but this here biitch was a real yeriba far away from South West...Just wondering what body parts was laid
to rest at Ibadam.Cry Oludolapo Komolafe Lydia a river.Boo!! Hoo!! Hoo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: GOD!!!

may amadioha strike you dead right now, ain't you the same Numbskull that still dispute the chibok kidnap?? and did you and ichimonkey rejoice at the death of the Yoruba unijos girl. mack trailer match your skull burst. ise.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Whether your mother was blown to pieces at Emab is all conjectures.
but this here biitch was a real yeriba far away from South West...Just wondering what parts was laid to to rest at Ibadam.Cry Oludolapo Komolafe Lydia a river.

Lydia Komolafe is gone....that is her destiny ....your miserable mother and sisters hawking banana in Abuja are definitely next...their own destinies too...sad for you but that is the reality they would face soon...just keep saying Amen grin

Lydia death will ensure that... grin

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Whether your mother was blown to pieces at Emab is all conjectures.
but this here biitch was a real yeriba far away from South West...Just wondering what parts was laid to to rest at Ibadam.Cry Oludolapo Komolafe Lydia a river.

I know stupidity cum madness is ravaging your cursed family. how about euthanizing yourself to hell. so you go fraternize with the fallen angels. may the gods strike you dead before dawn.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: mr shut up
short thing

how far now make I hear amen now. as the thing sure for you. idi0tic monkey and a product of polyandrous marriage between knuckleheads. ara ra po gi your imbec....ilic mothers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos) / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.