Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42461 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by otokx(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: osita chidoka is a very good man. he have a heart of gold. i know him personally

Is that why a larger percentage of FRSC staff are from the East?

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
dgitrader: take note:
its..... "a personal assistant" and also
.... if eventually he gets(not 'get') the slot in aviation

thanks anyway! welcome back

What are you saying ? undecided

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by tit(f): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chino,
They can make Obi the FRSC corps marshal.

Ha ha ha

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
tit: Chino,
They can make Obi the FRSC corps marshal.

Ha ha ha
LMAO! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
EmeeNaka: if he is made a minister,especially that of aviation,the SW will be shaken and their media spying against the SE/GEJ will intensify and as such,there will hardly be a policy he will initiate in aviation ministry that SW will not tactically oppose. GEJ is a sharp man and he knows it.
Do you know how preposterous you sound?

So the political perception of the south westerners is a criterion Gej uses in nomaniating federal ministers, right?

When we say Gej is clueless, you doofus' would take offence

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago18(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Bros... grin grin

Long time..I've been pretty busy lately.

Apapa traffic is something...but we have no choice at the moment but to keep braving it out.

How your end?

boko haram bombing the fct like nobodies business, trying hard to lobby back to Lagos I pray it work sha. the fvcking liar chino said you pm him to stop spreading his fake pictures, cos they are mine. pls I know he lies for a living, just clear the air so all his phoolish apostles will know the kind of fvcking liar the low lifer is.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestviewer: Something does not add up here. I was there in 2007 when Andy Uba recommended Osita to OBJ and he was made the Corp Marshal General. Now look at that CV; does it mean that he was appointed to lead the Corp the same year he joined the Corp? Because he has been doing p!mp job to some incompetent ministers in Abuja!

We will scrutinize this CV. The fraud you guys committed in 2007 during OBJ evil rule cannot be allowed to stand in 2014!

I am very angry right now!

Well,he has a decent CV but I'm not wowed, to say the least.
For now let's give him the benefit of the doubt and not run to conclusion.
I was expecting they appoint someone with vast experience in th aviation industry but no yawaa.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakhadimar: You can say that again. Peter Obi is a thief !

I was at Abuja few weeks ago and i saw the Shopping mall Peter Obi built there. I was like, WTF? Why cant this thief invest his looted fund in his home state of anambra?

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has all his investments: TVC, RADIO CONTINENTAL, ORIENTAL HOTEL etc in Lagos. Otunba Gbenga Daniel has all his investments: COMPASS NEWSPAPER, WESTERNER NEWSPAPER etc in Ogun. But peter obi stole from his state treasury and decided to invest his loot in Abuja, another mans land, while neglecting his own home

What's is wrong with you
Are you mentally sick or cursed
Tufiaa kwo!

Peter Obi is not the only owner of Next International Venture.
Yorubas own properties in other parts of Nigeria.
The mall that Next International built in Abuja is providing jobs for Nigerians.

TRUTH ON MARBLE: PETER OBI IS THE WISEST PUBLIC FIGURE IN NIGERIA....Your southwest governors worship him.....Fashola and Ajimobi dey Dobale for Okwute.

Tribalism will ruin your life....you no wan gree say person pass you!

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago18:

boko haram bombing the fct like nobodies business, trying hard to lobby back to Lagos I pray it work sha. the fvcking liar chino said you pm him to stop spreading his fake pictures, cos they are mine. pls I know he lies for a living, just clear the air so all his phoolish apostles will know the kind of fvcking liar the low lifer is.

Never mind Chino......he is a known low life liar on NL.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Longeria: Berem, I'm disappointed in you, so your joblessness has frustrated you into igniting another Anambra / Imo. The activities of Abagworo and you is pain in the neck. You enjoy discussions that brings Igboland to it's knees, but when the OFENMANUS are insulting Igbo's, you happily keep quiet. So unfortunate.

O dika di BEREMakwa bu onye Yoruba. I lezie anya, I ga- ahu na-nwunye Gworoaba (Abagworo) bukwa onye Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by EmeeNaka: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakhadimar: Do you know how preposterous you sound?

So the political perception of the south westerners is a criterion Gej uses in nomaniating federal ministers, right?

When we say Gej is clueless, you doofus' would take offence
are you now saying that SW doesnt matter in Nigeria? Do you really know how Clueless you sound? FG doesnt nominate a polarising figure in federal cabinet not least when election is near.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestviewer: Peter Obi was already thrice richer than your hardened criminal Tinibu

The amount of funds Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu pumped into NADECO as its chief financier during the June 12/MKO abiola saga against the military Junta of General Sani Abacha is sufficient enough to help you ibos build a 1st, 2nd & 3rd Niger Bridge

your God- peter obo, is a political neophyte, a rookie, he is still learning. Yes he was the former governor of anambra but the last time i checked Alimosho local government in Lagos has a larger population than the whole of anambra state. How about having a local government chairman as a state governor? cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago18(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Never mind Chino......he is a known low life liar on NL.

the fvckhead forming sss operative on this thread, when we know the fvckhead licks obi balls for a living now pass down to the new houseboy for another a$$ licking tenure.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestviewer: Shut that hell up! Peter Obi was already thrice richer than your hardened criminal Tinibu before he became the governor of Anambra!

Go look up Peter Obi CV and compare it to the frog-eyed!

As for his companies in Anambra..I have since lost count!

I think the problem with Peter Obi is that he is too quiet and people underestimate him for that. Most people don't know Peter was a ffucking billionaire before he even started thinking about Politics. Fidelity bank is one of the most stable banks in Nigeria and they had people like Okwute and Akpokuodike in their books.....One wonders why the bank was so successful.
Obi isn't a noise maker.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago18(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakhadimar: The amount of funds Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu pumped into NADECO as its chief financier during the June 12/MKO abiola saga against the military Junta of General Sani Abacha is sufficient enough to help you ibos build a 1st, 2nd & 3rd Niger Bridge

your God- peter obo, is a political neophyte, a rookie, he is still learning. Yes he was the former governor of anambra but the last time i checked Alimosho local government in Lagos has a larger population than the whole of anambra state. How about having a local government chairman as a state governor? cheesycheesy

the village idi0t still runs naked on the street of uga, when BAT was making fortunes from the financial department of Mobil. sometimes you just marvel at the illiteracy cum stupidity of these villagers.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago18(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago18:

the fvckhead forming sss operative on this thread, when we know the fvckhead licks obi balls for a living now pass down to the new houseboy for another a$$ licking tenure.
eggheaders,I don't want this thread derailed. Do me a favour by stop insulting Chino on this thread. Ok?

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakhadimar: The amount of funds Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu pumped into NADECO as its chief financier during the June 12/MKO abiola saga against the military Junta of General Sani Abacha is sufficient enough to help you ibos build a 1st, 2nd & 3rd Niger Bridge

So,according to your warped thinking a political strength is measured by the population of the people you govern and not by the calculations and decisions you make?
Abeg,go chop Ewedu!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Fashola and Ajimobi dey Dobale for Okwute.

Peter obo built a house in Lagos out of the loot he stashed away from the anambra states treasury.

The last time we checked, he is damned to always pay tenament rates and Land use charges to Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola. Failure to do so would mean; Governor Ifashola has the right to lock up his house or better still revoke his C of O. Go and ask orji uzor kalu, he knows better

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
jusRadical:

O dika di BEREMakwa bu onye Yoruba. I lezie anya, I ga- ahu na-nwunye Gworoaba (Abagworo) bukwa onye Yoruba.

Lol@ "gworoaba"...chai
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Very good appointment. In my opinion, Chidoka transformed FRSC to the best FG agency. To test the process, I set out to renew my driver's licence personally, starting online and ending with data capture at the FRSC office. I called the 24 hours FRSC emergency number (122) on several occasions for clarifications and I was happy with the responses.

Overall, the process was tedious but it was thorough, manipulation proof and efficient. I was impressed that a govt agency could be that organised, efficient and effective. Kudos to the new improved FRSC

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

This is my first comment after NL made a return from the attack.

I was actually looking at what stands out the man for the job.....and the CV provided the clue. He is just lucky to have started off in Abj as an personal assistant errand boy to some PDP big shots at different point in time since he left University.

I wish him well though and I pray his tenure will be disaster-free in the industry if eventually he get the slot in aviation.

This is my first comment after NL made a return from the attack.
And this is how best you think you can start off your evil intentioned comment.one would have thought that the permanent disability that

Was visited on you by the ill fated e-bomb blast on nairaland would have caused you to have a change of heart and start an improved

Behavioural attitude.You have once again proved me wrong.Death cannot even separate you from [size=15pt]BIGOTRY and IGBOPHOBIA
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakhadimar: Peter obo built a house in Lagos out of the loot he stashed away from the anambra states treasury.

The last time we checked, he is damned to always pay tenament rates and Land use charges to Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola. Failure to do so would mean; Governor Ifashola has the right to lock up his house or better still revoke his C of O. Go and ask orji uzor kalu, he knows better

I swear,you are an amateur.....You are not thinking straight,or maybe you are just joking.
Isn't it Lagos state law that property owners pay taxes? Aren't Yorubas paying taxes wherever they reside? I mean,what's your argument? I'm lost.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
idumuose:

And this is how best you think you can start off your ill fated comment.one would have thought that the permanent disability that

Was visited on you by the ill timed e-bomb blast on nairaland would have caused you to have a change of heart and start an improved

Behavioural attitude.You have once again proved me wrong.Death cannot even separate you from [size=15pt]BIGOTRY and IGBOPHOBIA

Nnaa, I tire ooo...He started his come with hateful and tribalistic rants.
Some of these guys have wickedness and hate coded in their gene.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Aren't Yorubas paying taxes wherever they reside? I mean,what's your argument? I'm lost.
On the contrary. Yoruba Governors dont pay tax' to ibo Governors. Ibo Governors both past & present are the one paying tax' to Yoruba Governors.

We are your feudal Lords and your wortless leaders are damned to always pay tribute to us.

Tell peter obo to pay his tenament rate and land use charges, or else we'l lock up his house, revoke his C of O and deport him back to umuleri cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
His whining and anger and frustration is understandable..since I busted the dirty, ugly looking midget..lol

I have made him to have nightmare each nite he remember chino..lolo

I will be back with his pix shortly..lol

I'm typing with my phone I will post his pix once more to further hurt him..lol
berem: eggheaders,I don't want this thread derailed. Do me a favour by stop insulting Chino on this thread. Ok?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago18:

‎​[s]the village idi0t still runs naked on the street of uga,[/s]when BAT(Bola Tinubu) was making fortunes trafficking in[b]Hard Drugs[/b] and
Stealing from the financial department of Mobil. sometimes you just marvel at the illiteracy cum stupidity of these villagersEggheaders
Fixed‎​​​grin grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakhadimar: On the contrary. Yoruba Governors dont pay tax' to ibo Governors. Ibo Governors both past & present are the one paying tax' to Yoruba Governors.

We are your feudal Lords and your wortless leaders are damned to always pay tribute to us.

Tell peter obo to pay his tenament rate and land use charges, or else we'l lock up his house, revoke his C of O and deport him back to umuleri cheesycheesy

You are very dense.....They pay taxes in LAGOS because that's the law. And what do you mean by "Yoruba governor" ? Do Peter Obi own a house in Osogbo too?? Lol
You be confirmed odeburuku. ...lol
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yet the entire South West states are indebted to Anambra State

lakhadimar: On the contrary. Yoruba Governors dont pay tax' to ibo Governors. Ibo Governors both past & present are the one paying tax' to Yoruba Governors.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestviewer: His whining and anger and frustration is understandable..since I busted the dirty, ugly looking midget..lol

I have made him to have nightmare each nite he remember chino..lolo

I will be back with his pix shortly..lol

I'm typing with my phone I will post his pix once more to further hurt him..lol

are you not tired of posting same pictures over and over again? Please don't post any pictures on this thread. Both of you shouldn't derail my thread!

angry
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Yet the entire South West states are indebted to Anambra State

I don't even wanna go into that with him because blood go flow. Dude is just ignorant and shallow.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
otokx:

Is that why a larger percentage of FRSC staff are from the East?
cry me a river tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.