Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42451 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

[s]Now you are sounding crest-fallen....

Next time you come and write your usual childish nonsense....I will be here to whip you back into line...

Fucvtard![/s]
Crest fallen your dumb conehead...Animal wants to size up his superior,gets bombed and decides a tactical retreat. Blame your fuccking mother for bringin your lame self into this world as a dumb boneless yeoriba chicken..Burck!! Burck!! Burck!!!

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: doesn't change the fact that you are a nincompoops.
you are boasting with your cv as if you know each and everyone of us and how learned or fulfilled we are.
DO you know any of us. i might be chike obi or chimamanda adichie , you are vile, boastfully and worldly.
never boast of your achievements because you don't know the person behind the keyboard

Hahahaha ;That nniga is a miserable piece of sshit. Came in here bragging about something nobody can confirm. It just tells you how unexposed the f..ool is.
I know people here who are business owners both in the USA and Nigeria but you can never tell.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Hahahaha ;That nniga is a miserable piece of sshit. Came in here bragging about something nobody can confirm. It just tells you how unexposed the f..ool is.
I know people here who are business owners both in the USA and Nigeria but you can never tell.
imagine how can he brag about cv here.he is just a child

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Was the Presidency ever considering Obi for the post of minister? That's the question you need to ask yourself. Stop assuming sshit and get your head off ya aa..ss.
Were the PDP big wigs not around when GEJ appointmented Obi into the Federal Executive Council ?
shut your trap you person. I've always told you never to engage me, I'm not in the same intellectual bracket as you dummy.

http://theunion.com.ng/pdp-bigwigs-kick-against-peter-obi/

fool
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Crest fallen your dumb conehead...Animal wants to size up his superior,gets bombed and decides a tactical retreat. Blame your fuccking mother for bringin your lame self into this world as a dumb boneless yeoriba chicken..Burck!! Burck!! Burck!!!

This deadhead is still ranting like a crystal meth addict....

Your momma really have a whole lot of job to do...and she is doing a terrible job already.

Fucctard
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
presher: alh harem will stop to self service if the word igbo disappear-presher. You have millions of handles on nairaland just to discuss about igbos
It is to discuss Igbo, not to discuss about Igbo. Ok?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nairaland is really breeding fools in multiple after the crash.....

You only need a look at this thread to confirm that...

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam: Nairaland is really breeding fools in multiple after the crash.....

You only need a look at this thread to confirm that...
you should have known that a long time. Nairaland,breeding fools since 1960!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
we have barristers, doctors, engineers, business mongul, learned men and women but we kept all of it in our pocket just to discuss ways to better NIGERIA and one unscrupulous element came here to brag about a cv we don't know whether it exist or not. maximum stupidity!!!
gurnam i thought you are wise but you proved me wrong today

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
obiyaya:

Do you have proofs? Or is that another conjecture?
Of course I always do.

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: we have barristers, doctors, engineers, business mongul, learned men and women but we kept all of it in our pocket just to chart a new cause for NIGERIA and one unscrupulous element came here to brag about a cv we don't know whether it exist or not. maximum stupidity!!!
gurnam i thought you are wise but just proved me wrong tonite!

You are definitely cursed if you continue on this course....

Point to a place I talk about MY CV.....I know most of you are short on comprehension capacity...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

You are definitely cursed if you continue on this course....
nkita eke uke!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by mruwaifo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
I wish our president would be objective at least once in a while in his decision making . He does absolutely nothing without a political motive that eventually only favours his interest .
God help us !
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

[s]This deadhead is still ranting like a crystal meth addict....

Your momma really have a whole lot of job to do...and she is doing a terrible job already.

Fucctard[/s]
Coward prick,go ask your crack addict mother who fathered you...check her local drug dealer..Impudent scumbag.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: nkita eke uke!

Speak the language of humans and not that of the baboons from the jungle of Congo..

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Coward prick,go ask your crack addict mother who fathered you...check her local drug dealer..Impudent scumbag.

Lame bastard....is that the best your fatigued brain can come up with....

Your father will forever be an Osu...

Bastar..d Osuamadi

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by sage2(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: Just heard it on TVC news....

Congrats to Anambra State.

cheesy cheesy
TVC is very good at the kind of news you and other apc rats always want to hear. Meanwhile, I hope you recovering from the EKITI landslide defeat. Osun promises to be even more devastating. Just prepare yourself. There will be Nairaland hack to help you avoid post election threads here.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VAQAXY: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
sage2:
[s] TVC is very good at the kind of news you and other apc rats always want to hear. Meanwhile, I hope you recovering from the EKITI landslide defeat. Osun promises to be even more devastating. Just prepare yourself. There will be Nairaland hack to help you avoid post election threads here. [/s]
trash!

This has nothing to do with the discussion on this thread. Try again please!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by kabba7(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hope he don't go take lectures from his people.on how to steal public funds in billions and trillions , congratulations .

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
kokoA: How can he become a minister when he has not gone through senate screening? Or has he? Haba! Make una dey apply sense small naw. We are educated people here please.
. He was nominated,meanwhile his tenure as FRSC boss ends soon..d guy has done great in FRSC,he's more than qualified for d job....he's young also.......igbo kwenu!!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: nkita eke uke!
"Benue" man, how you dey?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Lame bastard....is that the best your fatigued brain can come up with....

Bastar..d Osuamadi
Silly amala guzzling fool..No,I was just posturing for you to 'whip me back in line". What?! you scared or tired?? Or you suddenly lost the stomach to fight your chi as a coward South West pig that you've become?!.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by 4q: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
My beloved country na so so square pegs in round holes.

As long as politics of nepotism and favoritism rules mediocrity will never depart from the land.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
"Benue" man, how you dey?
i am fine o my brother
lol
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
FreeGlobe:
shut your trap you person. I've always told you never to engage me, I'm not in the same intellectual bracket as you dummy.

fool

You embittered latent dullard, you chronic loser of a pathetic ppunk you and your pay masters dreams of getting rich off of Anambra is dead. Do me a favour, get a sharp knife slit your throat and bleed till you die ! Ekwensu. How can a loser be intelligent? What's the worth? You must die of hunger because Ngige is finished.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by ZUBY77(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
The aviation ministry will remain in South East until the Enugu international airport becomes fully integrated into the World Aviation System.

Good news GEJ took my advice.
Most of you wont understand.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by ArinzeABC(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: you should have known that a long time. Nairaland,breeding fools since 1960!
Are you really an igbo woman?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by LEAFLET(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
good for him,happy to know honesty still pays. this man stands out even in his home,loves God and not that weird kindaa person.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Good news for the Obosi people in Anambra. I miss that town smiley

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
ArinzeABC:
Are you really an igbo woman?
I am from Osun state.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

[s]You embittered latent dullard, you chronic loser of a pathetic ppunk you and your pay masters dreams of getting rich off of Anambra is dead. Do me a favour, get a sharp knife slit your throat and bleed till you die ! Ekwensu. How can a loser be intelligent? What's the worth? You must die of hunger because Ngige is finished.[/s]
go on and tell the world how much of a dumbass you are. fool. Both you and your master peter obi are finished. You can kill your useless self dummy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette / 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.