Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42456 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
RareDiamond:

They told you yesterday but you doubted it, now you can see it's becoming clear
cheesy cheesy
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idupaul: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Not the best you say? Who would you have picked then?

Oga read my post again . For now I can't think of a saner Nigerian to handle that post but I insist he is definitely not the best for the Job. But he will stand out in that inept cabinet

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idupaul: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Not the best you say? Who would you have picked then?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
osita chidoka is a very good man. he have a heart of gold. i know him personally

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bloody civilians are jubilating over what they no not!

**smh**
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: stick to the topic nwoke m and don't derail my thread! angry
I will not reply you again!
but he is saying the truth

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by dgitrader(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
wow! very impressive cv
far better than the combined cv's of ffk, s. oduah, agagu etc. lets hope he not only performs excellently, but also survives the traditional attacks from our sectional press, with strong history of lies and propaganda

11 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: He should get to work Immediately and start off where Aunty stella stopped... And he shouldnt try to be more Nigerian than other minsisters in the cabinet... lota ebe isi puta
exactly sir. onye jebelu ije luo uno
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cuche:
What did you agree? That Saint Peter Obi should be the Aviation Minister
Do you think GEJ is oblivious of the huge sums of money ferried away from Anambra under Peter or that he is not aware of our yearning for standards in project execution which was lacking under Obi's administration?
Wake-up from that Spell
The consolation we have is that Obiano seems to abandon Obi's style of sub -standards and he's vigorously pursuing quality across in the projects apparently he is abreast of the poor quality jobs done by his predecessor
mr i support osita getting the job but never you insult Peter obi again

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nnewi1stSon: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: exactly sir. onye jebelu ije luo uno
Biko, akam bu ezigbo nwatakiri, akpozinam ''Sir'', grin cool.

@ Chino, why are you frothing kwanu? Thought you said Obi was the president in waiting post 2019? Why do you now want him to settle with ''Ordinary minsiterial slot''?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
dgitrader: lets hope he not only performs excellently, but also survives the traditional attacks from our sectional press, with strong history of lies and propagander.
Who killed your English teacher?

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
And Igbo peeps be happy like they won the presidental election. undecided

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
dgitrader: wow! very impressive cv
far better than the combined cv's of ffk, s. oduah, agagu etc. lets hope he not only performs excellently, but also survives the traditional attacks from our sectional press, with strong history of lies and propagander.

This is my first comment after NL made a return from the attack.

I was actually looking at what stands out the man for the job.....and the CV provided the clue. He is just lucky to have started off in Abj as an personal assistant errand boy to some PDP big shots at different point in time since he left University.

I wish him well though and I pray his tenure will be disaster-free in the industry if eventually he get the slot in aviation.

9 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by dgitrader(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakhadimar: Who killed your English teacher?

hehehe, u r funny.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
dgitrader:

hehehe, u r funny.

It is written as PROPAGANDA.

Just thank the dude and move on...
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago18(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

This is my first comment after NL made a return from the attack.

I was actually looking at what stands out the man for the job.....and the CV provided the clue. He is just lucky to have started off in Abj as an personal assistant errand boy to some PDP big shots at different point in time since he left University.

I wish him well though and I pray his tenure will be disaster-free in the industry if eventually he get the slot in aviation.

egbon o to ijo meta, shey alafia ni ewa. mogbo pe sunkere fakere apapa yin o shey ko.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Something does not add up here. I was there in 2007 when Andy Uba recommended Osita to OBJ and he was made the Corp Marshal General. Now look at that CV; does it mean that he was appointed to lead the Corp the same year he joined the Corp? Because he has been doing p!mp job to some incompetent ministers in Abuja!

We will scrutinize this CV. The fraud you guys committed in 2007 during OBJ evil rule cannot be allowed to stand in 2014!

I am very angry right now!

okangaijele:
■1996 – 1997; 1999 – 2000 Federal Capital Development Authority
■1997 – 1998 Personal Assistant to Minister of State, Ministry of Works and Housing
■2000 – 2003 Personal Assistant to Minister of Transport
■2003 – 2004 Special Assistant to Senior Special Adviser to the President on Legal Matters
■2006 – 2007 Senior Advisor, Government and Business Relations, Mobil Producing Nigeria, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil Corporation
■2007 to Date Corps Marshal and Chief Executive, Federal Road Safety Commission.

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by condralbede(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: osita chidoka is a very good man. he have a heart of gold. i know him personally
You sound like he gave u a job somewhere? #justasking

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cuche:
What did you agree? That Saint Peter Obi should be the Aviation Minister
Do you think GEJ is oblivious of the huge sums of money ferried away from Anambra under Peter or that he is not aware of our yearning for standards in project execution which was lacking under Obi's administration?
Wake-up from that Spell
The consolation we have is that Obiano seems to abandon Obi's style of sub -standards and he's vigorously pursuing quality across in the projects apparently he is abreast of the poor quality jobs done by his predecessor
You can say that again. Peter Obi is a thief !

I was at Abuja few weeks ago and i saw the Shopping mall Peter Obi built there. I was like, WTF? Why cant this thief invest his looted fund in his home state of anambra?

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has all his investments: TVC, RADIO CONTINENTAL, ORIENTAL HOTEL etc in Lagos. Otunba Gbenga Daniel has all his investments: COMPASS NEWSPAPER, WESTERNER NEWSPAPER etc in Ogun. But peter obi stole from his state treasury and decided to invest his loot in Abuja, another mans land, while neglecting his own home

10 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Christoskurion: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Congratulation! May God give him the grace to render an excellent service to our nation in the aviation sector.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago18:

egbon o to ijo meta, shey alafia ni ewa. mogbo pe sunkere fakere apapa yin o shey ko.

Bros... grin grin

Long time..I've been pretty busy lately.

Apapa traffic is something...but we have no choice at the moment but to keep braving it out.

How your end?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shut that hell up! Peter Obi was already thrice richer than your hardened criminal Tinibu before he became the governor of Anambra!

Go look up Peter Obi CV and compare it to the frog-eyed!

As for his companies in Anambra..I have since lost count!

lakhadimar: You can say that again. Peter Obi is a thief !

I was at Abuja few weeks ago and i saw the Shopping mall Peter Obi built there. I was like, WTF? Why cant this thief invest his looted fund in his home state of anambra?

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has all his investments: TVC, RADIO CONTINENTAL, ORIENTAL HOTEL etc in Lagos. Otunba Gbenga Daniel has all his investments: COMPASS NEWSPAPER, WESTERNER NEWSPAPER etc in Ogun. But peter obi stole from his state treasury and decided to invest his loot in Abuja, another mans land, while neglecting his own home

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Biko, akam bu ezigbo nwatakiri, akpozinam ''Sir'', grin cool.

@ Chino, why are you frothing kwanu? Thought you said Obi was the president in waiting post 2019? Why do you now want him to settle with ''Ordinary minsiterial slot''?

hahaha ok .
@chino whether obi or osita the good news bu na okabukwa ofu Anambra ahu!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestviewer: Shut that hell up! Peter Obi was already thrice richer than your hardened criminal Tinibu before he became the governor of Anambra!

Go look up Peter Obi CV and compare it to the frog-eyed!

As for his companies in Anambra..I have since lost count!

you ought to ignore nwanuofia ahu.
Peter obi is an achiever! He is stinkly rich before he ventured into politics but too bad the janjaweedians don't know this
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
You are another bloody civilian, you will never ever understand it. You people only see at the surface!

VICTORCIZA: hahaha ok .
@chino whether obi or osita the good news bu na okabukwa ofu Anambra ahu!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by dgitrader(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

He is just lucky to have started off in Abj as an personal assistant errand boy to some PDP big shots at different point in time since he left University.

I wish him well though and I pray his tenure will be disaster-free in the industry if eventually he get the slot in aviation
take note:
its..... "a personal assistant" and also
.... if eventually he gets(not 'get') the slot in aviation

thanks anyway! welcome back

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by EmeeNaka: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
lakhadimar: You can say that again. Peter Obi is a thief !

Peter Obi can not be a federal minister. He is seen as an ethnic and religious bigot especially from outside the SE. if he is made a minister,especially that of aviation,the SW will be shaken and their media spying against the SE/GEJ will intensify and as such,there will hardly be a policy he will initiate in aviation ministry that SW will not tactically oppose. GEJ is a sharp man and he knows it.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Bros... grin grin

Long time..I've been pretty busy lately.

Apapa traffic is something...but we have no choice at the moment but to keep braving it out.

How your end?
welcome back egbon!

cool

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestviewer: You are another bloody civilian, you will never ever understand it. You people only see at the surface!

you that see things underneath oya tell us why you object to Osita's nomination? I am very sure its not because of his CV you are against him.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Am I supposed to break my cover because of an ordinary bait from you? Just forget about those dossier because you civilians cannot contain it!!

berem: you that see things underneath oya tell us why you object to Osita's nomination? I am very sure its because of his CV you are against him.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Mogidi: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
■Senior School Certificate, Union Secondary School Awkunanaw – 1988
■Bachelor of Science Degree in Management, University of Nigeria – 1995
■Graduate Diploma in Maritime & Ports Management, National University of Singapore – 2002
■Certificate in Global Strategy and Political Economy, Mansfield College, Oxford University – 2004
■Masters Degree in Transport Policy & Logistics, School of Public Policy, George Masons University, USA – 2006

Check his resume.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shut up! Now tell me what is in this resume?

Its so unfortunate that we are not allowed to disclose some of this things to feeble minds parading the internet paths!

Mogidi:

Check his resume.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos) / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.