Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42452 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
presher: Some jobless folks use the word igbo to self service daily.making igbo the most discussed tribe in nigeria
Rubbish.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
obiyaya:

People were interpreting Okonjo's comment during Peter Obi's handover that he still has a role to play in the Federal government. That was what fuelled the rumors.

Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: I was sired by a Osu hoe biiiitch mother...My bad....I am a dog shiite.. [

We know already....it's all over the community of NL....you don't need to keep reminding us.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Malawian:
n'elu akwa ka mu no ehi ututu. aghotara m na i bu only nurse, okwa ya. ngwa gwam ihe mu ga eme ugbu a.
Malawian, na you mumu pass.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

You are obviously pained...

Next time...watch your written words.

Your own fraudulently sourced Akpu degree will only go as far as fetching you a staff bus driving position in the organization I work in.
this exactly the way egghead boasted until chino bust his bubble by posting his malnourished pictures here.
who knows the kind of hungry, demented person you are
abeg shut up and go and hide!!!
onye okomoko mmou!

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: this exactly that way eggheads boasted until chino bust him bubble by posting his malnourished pictures here.
onye okomoko mmou!

Another eddiot....

Chino is your god I know....but to some of us...he is just another common political thug.

Where are these vermin crawling out from tonight? undecided

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: onye ufu obi.
get ready apga will send your lord and mighty dwarfish ngige packing from Abuja next year

I think Ngige knows he is finished politically in Anambra. He better not run if he care about his political career because Apga will win every elective post in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

My mother's is a disgusting HOE,Heck! we don't really know who our real dad was....We very stupide bastards..
yes and jobless too..

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Empty barrels make the loudest noise. It is very evident on this thread.
Since the thread has outgone its usefulness,I hereby declare the thread to be derailed.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish.
dats a gud name for u

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VAQAXY: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

VICTORCIZA: this exactly the way egghead boasted until chino bust his bubble by posting his malnourished pictures here.
onye okomoko mmou!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: and I am jobless too..

We know...that is why you were the first person to post after NL came back....

Pathetic eddiott.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
obiyaya:

Peter Obi has always said Anambra governorship will be his last political post. I'm sure he meant it.

So stop killing yourself. I know you mean well for Okwute but the man doesn't seem to be interested.

Here is a quote from Peter obi.

“I started telling people during my second tenure in office as governor that I will not aspire for any elective position in the country, but some people thought I was joking,” Obi said.

“Some have even been speculating that I will be contesting for senate for Anambra Central in 2015 or for another elective position at the national level and I want to say here that I have no such ambition.

However, I am prepared to make myself available for the service of my country in non-elective position.
Who is deceiving who? Incase you don't know, it was the PDP bigwigs in Anambra that rejected Peter obi for the position
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Another eddiot....

Chino is your god I know....but to some of us...he is just another common political thug.

doesn't change the fact that you are a nincompoops.
you are boasting with your cv as if you know each and everyone of us and how learned or fulfilled we are.
DO you know any of us. i might be chike obi or chimamanda adichie , you are vile, boastfully and worldly.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

[s]We know...that is why you were the first person to post after NL came back....

Pathetic eddiott.[/b]
Washed up black dirty yeriba monkey...why are you here if you are soo busy then?! Oh my bad....Empty oluwole chest beating on point..

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Another eddiot....

doesn't change the fact that you are a nincompoops.
you are boasting with your cv as if you know each and everyone of us and how learned or fulfilled we are.
DO you know any of us. i might be chike obi or chimamanda adichie , you are vile, boastfully and worldly.
never boast of your achievements because you don't know the person behind the keyboard

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
presher: dats a gud name for u
Ndigbo will suffer if Nigeria breaks - Mike Ahamba.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
My thread made front page at last!!

Thank you Jesus!

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: [s]doesn't change the fact that you are a nincompoops.
DO you know any of us. i might be chike obi or chimamanda adichie , you are vile, boastfully and worldly. [/s]

Would you please shut up your putrid mouth... undecided

You are really trying hard to act and sound like a fool....are you one?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: onye ufu obi.
get ready apga will send your lord and mighty dwarfish ngige packing from Abuja next year
didn't you say that in 2011?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: Empty barrels make the loudest noise. It is very evident on this thread.
Since the thread has outgone its usefulness,I hereby declare the thread to be derailed.
get out of here woman.
men are discussing important matter!!!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: My thread made front page at last!!

Thank you Jesus!

cheesy cheesy
Grow up woman

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Washed up black dirty yeriba monkey...why are you here if you are soo busy then?! Oh my bad....Empty oluwole chest beating on point..

Now you are sounding crest-fallen....

Next time you come and write your usual childish nonsense....I will be here to whip you back into line...

Fucvtard!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
FreeGlobe:
didn't you say that in 2011?
the death of his opponent is a case he has to answer b4 God.
he will go into political religation next year

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Who is deceiving who? Incase you don't know, it was the PDP bigwigs in Anambra that rejected Peter obi for the position

Was the Presidency ever considering Obi for the post of minister? That's the question you need to ask yourself. Stop assuming sshit and get your head off ya aa..ss.
Were the PDP big wigs not around when GEJ appointmented Obi into the Federal Executive Council ?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Grow up woman
she is just a baby. poor thing
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Ndigbo will suffer if Nigeria breaks - Mike Ahamba.
alh harem will stop to self service if the word igbo disappear-presher. You have millions of handles on nairaland just to discuss about igbos

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by obiyaya: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Do you have proofs? Or is that another conjecture?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by James27: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
this devastating.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: Congrats to Anambra State.

cheesy cheesy

Are you playing stupìd or just plain stupìd? What has Anambra state got to do with his appointment and delivery?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: My thread made front page at last!!

Thank you Jesus!

cheesy cheesy
do you see why i said you are childish? do you know how many threads of mine made front page without me raising an eyebrow?

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: get out of here woman.
men are discussing important matter!!!
and the fool responded again. You're really an empty barrel!
Hahahahaha!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me / Yahaya Bello Speaks On Dino Melaye's Arrest (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.