Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42457 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by estyvino(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
ChristLight: Fomer FRSC boss Well am sure He will make a good Aviation boss.....
Igbo Kwenu
Ana akukwa aka ebeaaaa?
Anyi na kukwa!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

may amadioha strike you dead right now, ain't you the same Numbskull that still dispute the chibok kidnap?? and did you and ichimonkey rejoice at the death of the Yoruba unijos girl. mack trailer match your skull burst. ise.
the first allegation is my stand on the issue of chibok scam but the second allegation is a lie. i never say such a thing. i am not heartless
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by azimibraun: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
How is a Minister appointed in Nigeria? Secondly, I think the aviation ministry and indsury requires ppl who have almost giving their lives to that sectorj inorterword ppl who follow the industry closely as practitioners and experts. If a minister is duely appointed for the aviation ministry, I expect to see aviation, aviation, aviation in his or her CV more than. Special adviser this special adviser that on non aviation matters. How motor and plane take relaten road and sky, lastma and Air traffic controller. Anyway d whole thin is a joke.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: the first allegation is my stand on the issue of chibok scam but the second allegation is a lie. i never say such a thing. i am not heartless

and death that killed the chibok parent, will visit your household this night. Ebola will send everything related to you to a quarantine tent before taking all of them to hell.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

You are fool....your eyes escaped where your stupid colleague brought in Lydia Komolafe into the thread...

Hypocrite
may GOD have MERCY on your heartless soul
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: may GOD have MERCY on your heartless soul

May HE never show mercy on yours.....say amen! grin cheesy
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmmmm,
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

and death that killed the chibok parent, will visit your household this night. Ebola will send everything related to you to a quarantine tent before taking all of them to hell.
chibok parents? you mean the nollywood chibok parents.
common tunde don't tell me you believe that lie too

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
azimibraun: How is a Minister appointed in Nigeria? Secondly, I think the aviation ministry and indsury requires ppl who have almost giving their lives to that sectorj inorterword ppl who follow the industry closely as practitioners and experts. If a minister is duely appointed for the aviation ministry, I expect to see aviation, aviation, aviation in his or her CV more than. Special adviser this special adviser that on non aviation matters. How motor and plane take relaten road and sky, lastma and Air traffic controller. Anyway d whole thin is a joke.

Bros . .. . stella go guide am.

relax..

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Lydia Komolafe is gone....that is her destiny ....your miserable mother and sisters hawking banana in Abuja are definitely next...their own destinies too

Lydia death will ensure that... grin
Spoiler alert# Lydia Komolafe Oludolapo's blood is that which waters the overlordship of the hausa fulanis to their yeriba slaves,we have told you the day is coming where christianity in yeribaland will cease to exist..Pls update us what body parts of her's was buried?? Hope someone else's wasn't filtched to replace some bomb vaporize organs..like booobs..Cry her a river

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: chibok parents? you mean the nollywood chibok parents.
common tunde don't tell me you believe that lie too

may all the killings going on in the north east be visited on your household. and the fatalities of Ebola virus in Liberia, guinea and Sierra- lone be a child's play with what is in stock for your household.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

may all the killings going on in the north east be visited on your household. and the fatalities of Ebola virus in Liberia, guinea and Sierra- lone be a child's play with what is in stock for your household.
may the blood of million innocent igbos spilled in 1966*1970 genocide never cease to trouble your demented life
unu na aghoro mkpuru unu kuru!

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: you should have known that a long time. Nairaland,breeding fools since 1960!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Spoiler alert# Lydia Komolafe Oludolapo's blood is that which waters the overlordship of the hausa fulanis to their yeriba slaves,we have told you the day is coming where christianity in yeribaland will cease to exist..Pls update us what body parts of her's was buried?? Hope someone else's wasn't filtched to replace some bomb vaporize organs..like booobs..Cry her a river

The way your brother akaluka skull is serving as a war souvenir and that of many of your brothers and sisters littering all over Northern Nigeria....since time immemorial grin

Your gods and your land have turned you into Nigeria sacrificial goats since your villages are too hot for you to live....D

Komolafe is dead..buried....your sisters and mother selling rotten banana for 2k turnover whole day are next.... grin

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: may the blood of million innocent igbos spilled in 1966*1970 genocide never cease to trouble your demented life
unu na aghoro mkpuru unu kuru!

lost soul may you die before dawn, their blood didn't torment the guruguru shytehead that tricked them to a needless war, na me he wan torment. you are definitely high on excess smoking of your own pubic hair.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by tandj: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Seun, are ur moderators all on strike?

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Angeldemivida: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jonathan sees well. I mean he saw what I saw last month when i heard Chidoka speak in the telly about FRSC and how Ghana has even employed his help in training their staffs in the technologies Chidoka is using in Nigeria FRSC for their own better road safety.
Stand up for Mr. Chidoka!!!

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by myspnigeria: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
congrats to him

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Desola(f): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Lol, come are you still alive gringringrin, seems you've retired from active e-war, and now a veteran observer.

Ojuyobo Seun banned me till 2015 na. His system must be malfunctioning today because I just say make I peep Insai after I vex comot and the tin allow me post.

The stup1d boy will soon come to his senses and ban me till 2020. I no send am.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

lost soul may you die before dawn, their blood didn't torment the guruguru shytehead that tricked them to a needless war, na me he wan torment. you are definitely high on excess smoking of your own pubic hair.
kamah is bitch.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

you are a disgrace to humanity. and deserve to be eaten by wild pigs high on generator fumes.
.....am sure ur a yoruba bigot seeking for attention...well i hav no business with an outcast of a tribe....ur family deserve to b blown off by ur friends in the north....ewu gambia..

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Desola:

Ojuyobo Seun banned me till 2015 na. His system must be malfunctioning today because I just say make I peep Insai after I vex comot and the tin allow me post.

desola the man who formed nairaland can never be stupid!
we have suitable word for his type

they are called GENIUS!!!!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

....BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR TRIBE IN MILLION FOLDS

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nnewi1stSon: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Desola:

Nah, nairaland was hacked, and after it was restored all data(Handles,Posts,Likes,mentions etal) post 2013 were gone, including bans... So enjoy your freedom while it lasts grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

[s]The way your brother akaluka skull is serving as a war souvenir and that of many of your brothers and sisters littering all over Northern Nigeria....

You gods and your land have turned you into Nigeria sacrificial goats since your villages are too hot for you to live....D
[/s]
Akaluka kó kalakuta ní...It is very painful from your perspective for a bright young yeriba life to be blown to hell but she is just a biitch for all we care,a dumb yeriba buitch,my particular grouse is if some unfortunate fellow has his/her legs buried implace with the mangle bloodied torso of Komolafe Lydia Oludolapo...She needs your tears..

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: .....am sure ur a yoruba bigot seeking for attention...well i hav no business with an outcast of a tribe....ur family deserve to b blown off by ur friends in the north....ewu gambia..

animalistic osu conceive by a worm that was ra.....ped by a millipede also fisted by a lizard. may amadioha hammer you with 3000 joules of thunder, inflict every male members of your lineage with elephantiasis of the balls and impregnate every female members of your lineage with dozen of headless midget. least I forget ara ra po gi there. onye nzuzu.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: kamah is bitch.

what is the fvcking illiterate saying.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by sage2(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: ***chai,e pain am wella**Your mother and family will get blown to mangled bits just like that yeriba biiitch whose bokoharam death almost killed you with grieve..What's her name again?! Oh yes, Lydia Komolafe Oludolapo..Cry me a river Dirty conehead pig...

What happened to your humanity? How did you get here? This is so sad.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: ....BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR TRIBE IN MILLION FOLDS

it will meant for eze guguru in his grave and all his offsprings. plus all y'all fvckheads from the erosion ridden hell hole.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

what is the fvcking illiterate saying.
think about it. what goes around come back around
unu ebido ighoro mkpuru unu kuru!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
sage2:

What happened to your humanity? How did you get here? This is so sad.
imagine gurnam have the heart of making fun of banana sellers who died in the Abuja shopping mall blast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Lagos Government Shuts Marina Mosque / Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.