Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (35247 Views)

An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later / I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please / Thank You All.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: Hmnnn good then that your mom has done her part . alright sha smiley
Madam kulyie, we can still arrange a small something na smiley

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
sauer:
Zeemore, fant is not often online cos of school. If you want to treat this urgently and don't mind I could talk to you on his behalf. Best bet though is to reach him directly by phone.
I had a chat with him yesterday
I have his phone numbers also

Thanks for being there for him

4 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by shaybebaby(f): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is truly heart warming, op you are an inspiration, your determination to succeed will surely yield fruits. To those who have helped him, you are the reasons why I am proud to be called a Nigerian and why I know there is hope for our children.
Bless all of you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2014
sauer:
Zeemore, fant is not often online cos of school. If you want to treat this urgently and don't mind I could talk to you on his behalf. Best bet though is to reach him directly by phone.
Thanks a lot sir. I explained to her and she called me.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2014
sauer:
ThanThanThanks a lot sir. I explained to her and she called me.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2014
shaybebaby: This is truly heart warming, op you are an inspiration, your determination to succeed will surely yield fruits. To those who have helped him, you are the reasons why I am proud to be called a Nigerian and why I know there is hope for our children.
Bless all of you.
Oh! Thanks for the assurance. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2014
zeemoore:
Thanks for being there for him
Not a problem at all
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2014
@fant, what's the situation? I haven't heard from Layorhaja undecided

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
ifyalways: @fant, what's the situation? I haven't heard from Layorhaja undecided
Honestly ma I'm not sure what to say, I have not gotten any mail from him either except someone here who sent me recharge card on the day that bomb went off in Kaduna. She had also promised to send me 'something' by month end - to support the course.
So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and praying for God to set a reminder in the heart of those who had madle pledges and also put a seed in their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2014
It is well,Fant.

3 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by kenny987(f): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hi Fant

I remember the previous threads and all the checks u were subjected to to verify your person. It is a good thing that you pulled through and you're better off for it. Remember to always pray and trust God for his provision and pray for your helpers too. I've taken note of your a/c no and by His grace, I'll do something dis week. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ihedinobi2: 12:54am On Jul 30, 2014
God bless your efforts, my brother. You will look back on these days with joy one day.

3 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014
kenny987: Hi Fant

I remember the previous threads and all the checks u were subjected to to verify your person. It is a good thing that you pulled through and you're better off for it. Remember to always pray and trust God for his provision and pray for your helpers too. I've taken note of your a/c no and by His grace, I'll do something dis week. God bless you.
Thanks for your will. I remain grateful. My God will surprise you.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2014
ihedinobi2: God bless your efforts, my brother. You will look back on these days with joy one day.
I'm saying a BIG amen to this. Nice reading this in the morning. God bless you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2014
@Fant, how much more do you need?

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
ifyalways: @Fant, how much more do you need?
Hello ma'am, I was about calling you to confirm that I got your message on my phone this morning. I really appreciate your heart of charity and if I serve the living God, you will never experience a better yesterday by His grace.

As for your question, I will be lying if I say I have a direct answer to that. The thing is, in the previous thread, the laptop Sauer posted cost 75k while the printer he posted cost 22k.
I received a printer from someone here (it has two ink cartridges which I need to replace because their cells are dried up probably because it's been long it was last used. I learnt both will cost around 6k).
I also suggested to Sauer that if I'm unable to get funds for the laptop he posted I will opt for a fairly used one at least for a start.

Now I have a total of 26k. I will surely update the house once I'm able to get a laptop and other accessories.
Thanks for having me in mind always.

Wishing everyone a very prosperous August...
God bless!

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by greatgod2012(f): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Fant, Honestly, each time i see this thread, i'm always touched/moved and feel like doing something, even though my hands are full with money now, i'm really very rich now but notwithstanding, i believe nothing can be too small, so, if you don't mind, pm me your phone number so that i can send recharge card to you.
My God shall supply all your needs in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
greatgod2012: @Fant, Honestly, each time i see this thread, i'm always touched/moved and feel like doing something, even though my hands are full with money now, i'm really very rich now but notwithstanding, i believe nothing can be too small, so, if you don't mind, pm me your phone number so that i can send recharge card to you.
My God shall supply all your needs in Jesus name.
Amen ma'am. It's well. I sent you a message.
God sees our hearts and He will surely surprise you. I believe!
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by delpee(f): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Seeing this for the first time!
@ifyalways & other dedicated TeHN members - Psalm 92: 12-14. You shall never lack IJN.
@Fant - account number required pls. You can PM me. Hope to send something from my small purse asap.
I wish you the very best. Stay focused, God is your strength.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
delpee: Seeing this for the first time!
@ifyalways & other dedicated TeHN members - Psalm 92: 12-14. You shall never lack IJN.
@Fant - account number required pls. You can PM me. Hope to send something from my small purse asap.
Hello ma'am, thanks for your concern. My account number is on my original post on the first page. Nonetheless, I have sent you a message.

I am truly grateful to everyone. The love and care here is amazing. I lack words to use in appreciating every single person who has opened this thread but I know that my God will cause hundred people to answer you when you call for just one. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Fant:
Hello ma'am, I was about calling you to confirm that I got your message on my phone this morning. I really appreciate your heart of charity and if I serve the living God, you will never experience a better yesterday by His grace.

As for your question, I will be lying if I say I have a direct answer to that. The thing is, in the previous thread, the laptop Sauer posted cost 75k while the printer he posted cost 22k.
I received a printer from someone here (it has two ink cartridges which I need to replace because their cells are dried up probably because it's been long it was last used. I learnt both will cost around 6k).
I also suggested to Sauer that if I'm unable to get funds for the laptop he posted I will opt for a fairly used one at least for a start.

Now I have a total of 26k. I will surely update the house once I'm able to get a laptop and other accessories.
Thanks for having me in mind always.

Wishing everyone a very prosperous August...
God bless!

Fant, could you perhaps buy the two cartridges first and test to see the printer is working? We should confirm that it's working soonest to know how to proceed. Don't worry, we'll still settle everything, including the laptop, later. Give us feedback here.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2014
delpee:
Seems Nairaland has some issues with private message.
My account details below.
Silas Felix, 0041686141. Diamond Bank.
Thank you.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2014
sauer:

Fant, could you perhaps buy the two cartridges first and test to see the printer is working? We should confirm that it's working soonest to know how to proceed. Don't worry, we'll still settle everything, including the laptop, later. Give us feedback here.
Hello sir, I had sent you a mail before, hope you got it Sir?
Thank God I'm free today. I will arrange for it and give feedback.
Thank you sir.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by delpee(f): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fant:
Seems Nairaland has some issues with private message.
My account details below.
Silas Felix, 0041686141. Diamond Bank.
Thank you.

Okay, will get back to you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Besto(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
fant..do pm me ur phone number!!!
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
delpee:

Okay, will get back to you soon.
Very well ma'am. Thank you.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Besto: fant..do pm me ur phone number!!!
Hello sir, I sent you a PM thank you sir.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Besto(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fant:
Hello sir, I sent you a PM thank you sir.
got it...guna be sending u recharge cards from time to time...if dat cud ease up tins for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Besto:
got it...guna be sending u recharge cards from time to time...if dat cud ease up tins for you
That will be appreciated Sir. God bless.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
sauer:

Good day to everyone who has contributed to this thread in one way or the other. I'm truly grateful for all the care I've gotten here.

I'm pleased to inform the house that I was able to purchase the two cartridges for the printer I received and also the power cable for the printer today. The printer is now working fine. This is GREAT. I'm so happy today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Ariyke: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
My prayers are with you my brother would love to help bt am also a student like you bt cheer up there is light at the end of the tunnel smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Ariyke: My prayers are with you my brother would love to help bt am also a student like you bt cheer up there is light at the end of the tunnel smiley
Thanks a lot. God bless you too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of 5 Family In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.