Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (35241 Views)

An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later / I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please / Thank You All.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good afternoon family. I believe God that you are all well and kicking.

Please, I have got some things to tell everyone. First is that I'm deeply excited about the fact that I am now a final year student after the struggle. I am also pleased that my project topic (civil service reforms in Delta state : a case study) has been approved.

Secondly, I am a bit in red as regards my final year fees and project expenses. To be honest, I took like 3 days contemplating whether to post this or not. Reason being that over the years I have been able to raise my fees before resumption, so my hope was to continue that way until when I will post my BA. certificate here in celebration of the help I got when I needed it 3 years. Well, this time things didn't turn out very well for me so I had to cry out again this last time.

My final year fee is N43.000 and project fee is N15.500, totalling N58.000. At present my account balance is reading N21,364.49. Meaning I need about N37.000 to balance it up. I have been in touch with some of my relation but all I've gotten is stories upon stories. So I had to still post this even when it makes me feel like I'm bordering people with my personal affairs.

Please if God puts it in your heart to support me yet once again (you have done enough already), please let me know so I can give you my account details.
School resumed on 16th November, 2015 but I'm yet to register anyway.

Thanks for everything. God bless you all.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
sad

Fant please email me, I have lost your contact.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
ifyalways:
sad

Fant please email me, I have lost your contact.
Wow! I'm sorry about that ma'am. I have mailed you at the address I used to know you with. I hope you get it as I'm not sure if you still use the same email address. Please let me know if you got it please!
Thanks for everything.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by kenny987(f): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Fant:
Good afternoon family. I believe God that you are all well and kicking.

Please, I have got some things to tell everyone. First is that I'm deeply excited about the fact that I am now a final year student after the struggle. I am also pleased that my project topic (civil service reforms in Delta state : a case study) has been approved.

Secondly, I am a bit in red as regards my final year fees and project expenses. To be honest, I took like 3 days contemplating whether to post this or not. Reason being that over the years I have been able to raise my fees before resumption, so my hope was to continue that way until when I will post my BA. certificate here in celebration of the help I got when I needed it 3 years. Well, this time things didn't turn out very well for me so I had to cry out again this last time.

My final year fee is N43.000 and project fee is N15.500, totalling N58.000. At present my account balance is reading N21,364.49. Meaning I need about N37.000 to balance it up. I have been in touch with some of my relation but all I've gotten is stories upon stories. So I had to still post this even when it makes me feel like I'm bordering people with my personal affairs.

Please if God puts it in your heart to support me yet once again (you have done enough already), please let me know so I can give you my account details.
School resumed on 16th November, 2015 but I'm yet to register anyway.

Thanks for everything. God bless you all.

Hi Fant....I made u a promise last year and never fulfilled it. I am glad God has kept u till this point and u are now in ur finals. I've just done a bit now. God bless ur efforts and all others whom He has raised and will raise to help u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
kenny987:

Hi Fant....I made u a promise last year and never fulfilled it. I am glad God has kept u till this point and u are now in ur finals. I've just done a bit now. God bless ur efforts and all others whom He has raised and will raise to help u.
Wow! Thanks ma'am, yes I got your alert this morning and please it's not " a bit" actually because I never expected it and it will go a long way in sorting things out. I'm truly grateful and the God who remembered Hannah after the sacrifice at Shiloh will remember you when you need anything you can't give yourself just as you remembered me this day.

Ma'am Ifyalways I got your alert too. Thanks for always being there for me. May God cause 200 to respond when you call just 1 for help.

To God be the glory, my account now reflects my school fees with change. I believe God to also provide for the project fee as soon as He wills.

I'm grateful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fant:

Wow! Thanks ma'am, yes I got your alert this morning and please it's not " a bit" actually because I never expected it and it will go a long way in sorting things out. I'm truly grateful and the God who remembered Hannah after the sacrifice at Shiloh will remember you when you need anything you can't give yourself just as you remembered me this day.

Ma'am Ifyalways I got your alert too. Thanks for always being there for me. May God cause 200 to respond when you call just 1 for help.

To God be the glory, my account now reflects my school fees with change. I believe God to also provide for the project fee as soon as He wills.

I'm grateful.
You are welcome Fant.
When is the deadline for the project fee?

Keep doing us proud with your grades. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by missKiffy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Awww nairalanders are nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
ifyalways:

You are welcome Fant.
When is the deadline for the project fee?

Keep doing us proud with your grades. It is well.
I'm not sure about the official deadline for now as there has not been any departmental circular stating a closure date. All I have is rumour from course mates saying before December 17th (when we will be going for Xmas break). They only published our names, approved topic and name of supervisor. And then they attached a note requesting that we pay N15.500 without stating any deadline. I don't know what they have in mind.

Thanks for everything.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by kenny987(f): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fant:

I'm grateful.

You're welcome Fant. Remain fervent and resolute...u will definitely shine bright

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
U
Fant:

I'm not sure about the official deadline for now as there has not been any departmental circular stating a closure date. All I have is rumour from course mates saying before December 17th (when we will be going for Xmas break). They only published our names, approved topic and name of supervisor. And then they attached a note requesting that we pay N15.500 without stating any deadline. I don't know what they have in mind.

Thanks for everything.
OK. Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
With much joy in my heart I want to wish all of you who have been of help to me in cash and kind a Merry Christmas and a glory to Glory new year ahead. May God perfect all that concerns you and keep all that matters to you throughout this yuletide and beyond.
My entire self and family are saying THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 1:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Good morning family. I trust everyone is doing great. It's been 4 years since I got help from you all (how time flies really). Today I felt like shouting out to everyone. I'm now at the final stage of the race and currently writing my 1st semester exams in 400L. Project topic has been approved and a supervisor assigned. Funny enough, I will have to travel all the way to Osun state to study the ife-modakeke crisis and make recommendations for conflict resolution in Nigeria. (I have plans to publish my work online perhaps it will attract the relevant government agencies to see how they can pick one or two opinions from it and implement for the good of the country. Yes, I know my dreams are quite big. Haha!) .

I know I will need some good finance for this giving that I have never been there and my project requires that I make some consultations with old villagers and traditional rulers in a bid to understand the said crisis. Also, giving my condition, I can't go alone so I will be going with a friend and all the bill will be on me. I'm not bothered though as I trust God will do it again. Please my hands are open to receive if you feel a need to support my course viz-a-viz my project. And I promise to appreciate and utilize anything I get.

Your boy is still managing with 4.36 as GP and my HOD will always come to the class to scream "those of you aiming for first class should better forget it because you can't get it as we don't give that in this department." It's quite demoralising but I know my project of 6 credit load and other exams should land me in 4.5 but if they choose to keep it, they can have it.

Thank you all for your support. And God bless you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by kenny987(f): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2016
This is good Fant. God bless you real good. How is your Mom?
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Im just seeing this thread for the first time and i had to read all four pages. God bless all those who helped u Fant and may your pockets be multiplied beyound imagination. the Sky wil be your starting point Fant and dis is wishing u success in your project and final exams.

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
kenny987:
This is good Fant. God bless you real good. How is your Mom?
Mom's fine thanks and God bless you too ma.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Adedsbeads:
Im just seeing this thread for the first time and i had to read all four pages. God bless all those who helped u Fant and may your pockets be multiplied beyound imagination. the Sky wil be your starting point Fant and dis is wishing u success in your project and final exams.
Wow! Thanks for stopping by. I'm grateful for your goodwill ma'am.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good evening family, it's been closely four years into this and God has been faithful. I am now in chapter 2 of my project I can't believe I have just 4-5 months to be awarded my first degree. This is a dream come true and all thanks to everyone who helped in one way or the other. I promise to upload my final certificate here in few months from now so you all can see the effect of your good work.

Please, I am still on my project and same is really consuming my money both on research, transport, etc. Thus, if anyone still wish to support my project financially I will truly be grateful because I am in dare need for help though ssit's not easy. Thank you all please!

Good evening family, it's been closely four years into this and God has been faithful. I am now in chapter 2 of my project I can't believe I have just 4-5 months to be awarded my first degree. This is a dream come true and all thanks to everyone who helped in one way or the other. I promise to upload my final certificate here in few months from now so you all can see the effect of your good work.

Please, I am still on my project and same is really consuming my money both on research, transport, etc. Thus, if anyone still wish to support my project financially I will truly be grateful because I am in dare need for help though it's not easy. Thank you all please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Canme4u(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
@ Fent have been following this your thread for quite some times now and I wanna thank all who had contributed in one way or the others, may almighty Allah reward them even more than they do for you. That being said.

Bro, I think its high time you take the bull by the horn. You can't depend on these people forever as everybody also has one p. or the other. If you look at current economy of Nigeria, without mincing words, things are hard.

My advice, world has bcom a global village in the sense that people of different cultures, background, cities and towns are well reprisented on NL. You can still do your research through NL that are an indigen of MODAKEKE and ILE IFE that your project is based on, I ain't saying you wont spend at all but it would reduced the cost. Audio, vedio and even pictures of the interview with local can be shared with you through whatsapp. I belief this could reduced the cost to some level. According to you, you were thinking of going there with someone. Feeding, accomodation...
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Canme4u(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
...and transport fares of one person should be high talkless of two people.

I'm not saying people should not help you o, infact I implore those who have the capacity to help you.

However, incase these helps aren't forthcoming any more cos I think they have done greatly well, you should consider cutting your coat according to the materials you've got at hand. May Almighty Allah help us all.
Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims and Muslimats out there.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
@CanMe4u thanks sir. I understand everything you've said and I appreciate you sir. Everyone here has done great and I'm eternally grateful already. I'm already working out some things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Few months to go. Final exams to start August 8, 2016. My very final exams. Wow I can't believe I'm ending this soonest. Wow!
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by NupeZalla(m): 1:10am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Fant post=47769812]Few months to go. Final exams to start August 8, 2016. My very final exams. Wow I can't believe I'm ending this soonest. Wow! Sorry bro are an Abusite?
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by NupeZalla(m): 1:11am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Fant post=47769812]Few months to go. Final exams to start August 8, 2016. My very final exams. Wow I can't believe I'm ending this soonest. Wow! May God help you bro,,are u an Abusite?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.