Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (35249 Views)

An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video For Your Family- Thank me later / I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please / Thank You All.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Fant,can you send me a PM please? I've got sweet, good news for you.

Joy comes in the morning. smiley
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
ifyalways: Fant,can you send me a PM please? I've got sweet, good news for you.

Chai. I have sent you a mail (not through Nairaland- I have your email address). My eyes are itching to read this good news you've got for me. Thanks ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
ifyalways: Fant,can you send me a PM please? I've got sweet, good news for you.

Checked your profile and would like to provide an answer to your "Personal text".

I see a Nairaland Veteran. grin
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Fant please check your email and reply asap smiley
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
ifyalways: Fant please check your email and reply asap smiley
I have replied with all the details you asked for.
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Good morning family! I have a lot to write and a lot of people to thank for contributing in one way or the other just to make me a better person and to put me on the right path to my destiny. The love and care I've gotten from here is so great that I lack words to use in describing it but I'm sure history will reserve this kind gestures in my heart forever and God almighty will help me to follow your steps and reach out to others in the future.
48 hours ago. I didn't know I will be handling my own laptop as the case is now but thanks to you all, I have my own laptop now - ready for business.
Some days ago I got a message from Ifyalways informing me that someone here had shown willingness to raise some money so I could get a used laptop but that she was considering adding up to it so I could get a new one instead. This got me so humbled and I didn't know how I could just scream in appreciation.
The good news however is that I was called on Thursday afternoon by a delivery agent who asked me to come and pick up my package from lagos. When I got there, the package was a BRAND NEW Samsung ATIV book 2 laptop with a 15.6 inch wide screen display, 2GB RAM, 300GB hard drive and a duo core processor. As I type this, I have been able to set up the laptop and it's working wonderfully well and ready to go.
I don't just see this as a gift material gift, I see this as a call from everyone here saying 'wake up, and take your destiny in your hands and be good.' You all have succeeded in starting me up with something great and I can assure you that by the grace of the Lord who made me and had also designed my destiny, you all will always be proud that you did this for me even without knowing me in person.
Of course this post will not be complete without me thanking everyone and those I can remember their username such as Sauer, Dominique, Ifyalways, salsera, elitebook, zeemoore, ewuro5, shooze, alutacontinua, and a host of others. Please forgive me if I didn't mention you but just know that God who sees in secret will bless you openly. And even if you choose not to be blessed, it's too late. I'm praying for everyone here that the next time you need any form of help in life, before you call for one, 200 people will answer. God does not owe debts so because of this good works, God will raise men and angels to help you also.
Thank you all.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello house. I'm led to say thank you once again to everyone who took interest in my story and had helped in one way or the other. Today being the 28th day of November 2014 marked the end of my 200 level journey. I have successfully completed my exams and to God be the glory my fee for next session (300L) is already available all thanks to the grace of God and the small business I was able to start with the help I got from here.
Thank you and God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fant:
Hello house. I'm led to say thank you once again to everyone who took interest in my story and had helped in one way or the other. Today being the 28th day of November 2014 marked the end of my 200 level journey. I have successfully completed my exams and to God be the glory my fee for next session (300L) is already available all thanks to the grace of God and the small business I was able to start with the help I got from here.
Thank you and God bless you all.

Wish you all the best bro.
If it were some other people they wouldn't make the best out of their lives with the little they got.

I see you have been able to sustain yourself in the past months by the grace of God.
Having next session school fees at hand is also great. I salute and admire your courage.

I have this feeling that you are made for more... You are made far more than just ordinary lives and that you will look at today and smile at the challenges.

I will also like to advice that in today's labour market, skills is very very essential.
I don't know what you are studying but that graphic designing skills you have is money right now and they get jobs easily.

This apart, you can really start on establishing yourself right now by delving into web designing, content management and the rest.
I pray that you continue to be inspired and that The Lord God Almighty continue to come through for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Congratulations, Fant
May God's grace be with you as you step ahead, keep you from evil and disaster, and most importantly, provide for your needs
May He help you accomplish even greater things and continue to raise up help to you in time of distress

#I only wish the best for you

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
NairaMode:

Wish you all the best bro.
If it were some other people they wouldn't make the best out of their lives with the little they got.

I see you have been able to sustain yourself in the past months by the grace of God.
Having next session school fees at hand is also great. I salute and admire your courage.

I have this feeling that you are made for more... You are made far more than just ordinary lives and that you will look at today and smile at the challenges.

I will also like to advice that in today's labour market, skills is very very essential.
I don't know what you are studying but that graphic designing skills you have is money right now and they get jobs easily.

This apart, you can really start on establishing yourself right now by delving into web designing, content management and the rest.
I pray that you continue to be inspired and that The Lord God Almighty continue to come through for you.
Thank you sir for your kind words. I w surely heed to your advice. I'm currently learning joomla on a thread here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Zeemoor:
Congratulations, Fant
May God's grace be with you as you step ahead, keep you from evil and disaster, and most importantly, provide for your needs
May He help you accomplish even greater things and continue to raise up help to you in time of distress

Yes ma'am thank you very much. God bless you too. I'm grateful for everything.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Zeemoor:
Congratulations, Fant

Amin and Amin.

@Fant, reading from you always brings smiles to my face. Well done!

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by pickabeau1: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2014
This is a positive story that gladdens the heart

Keep it up...Fant

The sky is not your limit but the beginning for you

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2014
Gotta love anonymous gifting. So super cool. grin
Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Good afternoon house, I'm glad to announce that I have resumed school today (Jan. 28, 2015) as a 300 level student One more year left. To God be the glory.
I decided to post because I had promised to update this thread until my graduation date.
Thank you all.

11 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by greatgod2012(f): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fant:
Good afternoon house, I'm glad to announce that I have resumed school today (Jan. 28, 2015) as a 300 level student One more year left. To God be the glory.
I decided to post because I had promised to update this thread until my graduation date.
Thank you all.

I'm happy for you!
Congratulation!
God will continue to be with you and see you through in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fant:
Thank you all.
Fant, the very young man after my heart. smiley

Your updates are always a good read. Keep up the good work and may God crown your efforts with success. cool

6 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fant:
Thank you all.

God bless and continue to keep you

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
greatgod2012:

I'm happy for you!
Congratulation!
God will continue to be with you and see you through in Jesus name.
Amen. I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
ifyalways:

Fant, the very young man after my heart. smiley

Your updates are always a good read. Keep up the good work and may God crown your efforts with success. cool
This got me cracking. Thanks my big aunty, I'm grateful for everything.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
aisha2:

God bless and continue to keep you
God bless you too. May His face shine on us all.

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by mya1: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2015
You're an inspiration Fant!

May the Lord continue to supply all your needs according to his riches and a hearty thanks to all the people that have been instrumental to his success and testimony. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
mya1:
You're an inspiration Fant!

May the Lord continue to supply all your needs according to his riches and a hearty thanks to all the people that have been instrumental to his success and testimony. God bless you all.
Amen. Thanks.....

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Kemmy210(f): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
I wish u all d best in ur endeavours,u shall succeed in life,u'll look back&give thanks.Gold or silver I av not,but u're in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kemmy210:
I wish u all d best in ur endeavours,u shall succeed in life,u'll look back&give thanks.Gold or silver I av not,but u're in my prayers.
Thanks ma'am! All is well in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2015
Good evening house. I believe God that all is going well with everyone here. I just felt I should mention that I will be starting my 300L first semester exams tomorrow. Please remember me in your prayers. Thank you all and God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by PenAndPaper: 6:49pm On May 13, 2015
Awwww fant you are an inspiration.. May you excell in all you do, especially in your exams. May God's glory shine of you.

1 Like

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by ifyalways(f): 9:31pm On May 14, 2015
300L already?
Wow. I wish you success in your forthcoming exams, Fant. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2015
@PenAndPaper, thanks for the wishes. I'm grateful.
@IfyAlways, thanks ma'am. Yes it's 300L, how time flies!
@House, I just rounded up my exams yesterday and I'm now home with my people. Feels good to be home. Next semester resumes in 3 weeks time. Thank you all......

3 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Fant(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good evening house. I trust all is well with everyone.
I sat and felt it won't be fair if I don't tell you all how your help 3 years ago has kept me going. I will be starting my next exams on Sept. 28, 2015 after which I will become a final year student 400L). I'm also getting ready for my project.
My current CGPA is 4.38. It has not been easy but God has been faithful. Please i need your prayers and good will.
Thank you for everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
@Fant

Great to hear from you.
Final year student? Wow...lovely results. May you exceed expectations

2 Likes

Re: Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees by alice915: 4:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Anyone know about Renesola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of 5 Family In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.