Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60123 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
tsolz84: See your face like "kermit the frog"..i now know the kinda "internet gals" u av been shagging.. grin
hahahahaa..dis 1 even went xtra miles to checkin my profile...i must av dropped a bombshel for dis frustrated nigga

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by frank043(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits
Hmmmm!!!...you sound tough and decent. I'm decent too. All girls are not the same!!!!!! Any girl that gets laid by an online pal(male or female) is a cheap and rickety strumpet. If any guy says all girls are slots,then by implication,their mothers, sister etc are whores. This is the simple truth! Note: All guys are not the same ooo!!! Nothing can make me drive 17hrs just to go get laid. Bullshit!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by frank043(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: hahahahaa..dis 1 even went xtra miles to checkin my profile...i must av dropped a bombshel for dis frustrated nigga

Loool now you made me check your face too. Do you drug the girls you sleep with?

Learn something today. Stop being a disgusting human being.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nahh...u never dropped a needle kermit;i only wana see d dumb mofo i av been quoting;i just realized what an as5hole you're..keep on sha.gging under-age gals..very soon;you are gonna get caught..
olumaxi: hahahahaa..dis 1 even went xtra miles to checkin my profile...i must av dropped a bombshel for dis frustrated nigga

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by cooljintl(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin
olumaxi: yinmu...dat u v not been spanked by an internet guy doesnt mean u wont b spanked anytym soon...i repeat,al of u r dsame
grin
olumaxi: yinmu...dat u v not been spanked by an internet guy doesnt mean u wont b spanked anytym soon...i repeat,al of u r dsame
Suke...no be for aje pako dope like me#
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by justi4jesu(f): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good riddance...i wish he drove more than 17hours angry angry
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by justi4jesu(f): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Loool now you made me check your face too. Do you drug the girls you sleep with?

My sister when they say empty vessels makes the loudest Noise...With this one it is confirmed.....Ewwww and he keeps spewing trash all over here..

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by eievans(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wow! Very much lovely.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Homguy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: OAU ke? Never been to the state sef
that bunk @ your Dp iis so reminiscent of a girls hostel (Mozambique) in OAU.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
PMPhoenix: Dumb dude, I dont know about you lot, but I wouldn't drive 17 hrs to get laid by an erryday chick (but i would if her f-ck-ng name was Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Kim K, heck i'd drive an extra 5 hrs more and still fuel her car when i get there)
*falls from Tonto Dikeh's roof* grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Homguy: that bunk @ your Dp iis so reminiscent of a girls hostel (Mozambique) in OAU.
okay. That's actually Uniabuja girls hostel
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by BridalAssistant(f): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Men'll do anything for a fine girl.

Every bride needs a personal assistant.
Aprilbridalconcierge..com

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Homguy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: okay. That's actually Uniabuja girls hostel
Alright, I wonder what it most feel like schooling over there, stay safe,Miss.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by haizeek(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: Maybe I don't.
hi,you have got some nice boobies,just thinking of what they will look like if you take if off.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Homguy: Alright, I wonder what it most feel like schooling over there, stay safe,Miss.
there are moments of chaos and fear. The school is currently going through an internal strike

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
haizeek: hi,you have got some nice boobies,just thinking of what they will look like if you take if off.
undecided
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by remsonik(f): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mtcheeewww.....some nigga that has done more than to drive 17hours is obviously on here trying to form mr macho. I am sure u haven't got laid in recent climes yet you brag about your sexcapades with ladies on heretonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

u even resemble 1 of my poosays,if it aren't u

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by NLFreak(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
haizeek: hi,you have got some nice boobies,just thinking of what they will look like if you take if off.

God help you. cry

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
blue ball saga continues
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
tsolz84: Nahh...u never dropped a needle kermit;i only wana see d dumb mofo i av been quoting;i just realized what an as5hole you're..keep on sha.gging under-age gals..very soon;you are gonna get caught..
wehray,u think na by fynboi dem deh get laid?..no wonda u neva shine any congo for d past 20yrs...if u lyk,sympatise for dd ladies from now til 2mao,deh wont giv u free poosay...oku-obo

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
sage2:

The respect is always there to be earned by any woman who desires. You don't get it on a platter of gold.

And the lady in question earned it and most guys here don't seem to appreciate that act because they expected her to put out and that brings us back my point of arguement; the lack of respect for what the embodiment of a lady entails. The lady didn't ask the guy or force him to surprise her on her birthday with a visit, he did that out of the generosity of his mind and the girl did what every decent lady should have done in her place. Now what was her offense?? That she was an exception in the generation where immorality is at the apex??
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by haizeek(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: undecided

wink how was ya day?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Homguy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
This Toye guy could be a great business mogul if properly groomed. He invested 17hrs of his life just to get laid, sadly he lost on this one!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
I wonder if u av got little sisters..everyday i wake up;i thank God for the special sisters he gave me;u're so dumb for you to be aving such weird thots;am not surprised mr kermit;keep on spewing trash..
olumaxi: wehray,u think na by fynboi dem deh get laid?..no wonda u neva shine any congo for d past 20yrs...if u lyk,sympatise for dd ladies from now til 2mao,deh wont giv u free poosay...oku-obo

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by zeb04(f): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by zeb04(f): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
I don't feel sorry for the guy,it serves him right. Where are is morals. If all the silly sex starved m.orons were treated like these,the world will be a better place for us and our kids.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Homguy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
frank043: Hmmmm!!!...you sound tough and decent. I'm decent too. All girls are not the same!!!!!! Any girl that gets laid by an online pal(male or female) is a cheap and rickety strumpet. If any guy says all girls are slots,then by implication,their mothers, sister etc are whores. This is the simple truth! Note: All guys are not the same ooo!!! Nothing can make me drive 17hrs just to go get laid. Bullshit!!!
Never say never!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by RazziP(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
this what will call1 chance
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Homguy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: there are moments of chaos and fear. The school is currently going through an internal strike
My Alma mater's going through same. Its good you hurry up and leave. Education in Nigeria hangs by a thin rope. What's the cause of the int. strike?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tivta(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
SMH. The things some men do for women abi girls. I always tell my n I g gas, never give a girl or woman something you can not afford to loose. If the guy felt he has too much money for fuel, why not buy something for your self and be happy. Must guys be with women or girls before they are happy? Doesn't he have friends? What of playing video games, exercising etc Most times I feel ashamed when I hear how women or girls play men for fools,maga or worst off all a parasitic friendship where only females enjoy. Guys need to wake up and stop making women (especially nigerian women of today) feel like without them life will be dry. I blame adam for all this. No am not gay and neither am I a woman worshiper. We are all equal in the eyes of the lord.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

How Far Can She Push You? / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.