Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65681 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2014

One of Every 3 is Zoned
[img]http://thechive.files./2013/07/sad-friend-zone-1.jpg?w=500&h=375[/img]

Now This is Funny...
[img]http://thechive.files./2013/07/sad-friend-zone-3.jpg?w=500&h=584[/img]

[img]http://thechive.files./2013/07/sad-friend-zone-4.jpg?w=500&h=375[/img]

I dedicate this thread to every guy stuck in the Friendzone grin grin

61 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Chia, some boys have suffered sha. God forbid I stay two weeks in any unproductive friendship. When them no swear for me.

12 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2014
It's Practically impossible to get out of the zone.
Many tried... but...

80 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2014
teeo: Chia, some boys have suffered sha. God forbid I stay two weeks in any unproductive friendship. When them no swear for me.
Mhen you even tried o. 2 weeks will only be if we are "quite at distance"...

If not, 3 days should be fine...

5 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by sweetguy10(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2014
But really I don't know how guys ended up being friend zoned . The truth is that I really can't be "Just friends" with a girl and still spend time together . I don't know how to be "friends" with girls , it is either we are sex mates , romantic partners or acquaintances . How will a girl spend lots of time with me and I won't bodge her ? Ahh I know myself sha , as I take spoil reach e nor fit happen

24 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2014
grin shocked grin The best way to get out of the friend zone is to get out..

12 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2014
The friend zone is a place that can next be compared to hell fire embarassed angry I have been there and it wasn't pleasant.... sad

11 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ggrin(f): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pls what's the meaning of FRIEND ZONE

Abi wait ohundecided dnt tell me say na wetin I dy think so oangry cos na evry tym wey vis ma new(6months) chick flash me,I go call her fast fast nd na to dy ask m money,make I carry hin nd her frnds go out,
buy wetin dem want give em....nd na only side peck(which I likewink)I dy always get till she flash me againlipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
sweetguy10: But really I don't know how guys ended up being friend zoned . The truth is that I really can't be "Just friends" with a girl and still spend time together . I don't know how to be "friends" with girls , it is either we are sex mates , romantic partners or acquaintances . How will a girl spend lots of time with me and I won't bodge her ? Ahh I know myself sha , as I take spoil reach e nor fit happen
Sweetestguy how far? nice input bro... I have ONLY been Friendzoned cry cry cry Once in my LIFE that was when i was 17. I remained in that Cell for complete 6 months without parole sad sad sad sad before I forced my way out to gain freedom cool cool.

I just rescued a friend who was friendzoned by his GF this morning angry angry angry... That inspired the thread grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: The friend zone is a place that can next be compared to hell fire embarassed angry I have been there and it wasn't pleasant.... sad
Thats the spirit bro. All or nothing

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Lordabas: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Top 5 Friendzone phrases

1. "You're like a brother to me"
2. "Lol you're so funny" 3. "Bestie"
4. "Awwww thank you" 5. "You're so nice"
If she says any of d above to u..my guy find ur way

41 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Anyi3(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: Sweetestguy how far? nice input bro... I have ONLY been Friendzoned cry cry cry Once in my LIFE that was when i was 17. I remained in that Cell for complete 6 months without parole sad sad sad sad before I forced my way out to gain freedom cool cool.

I just rescued a friend who was friendzoned by his GF this morning angry angry angry... That inspired the thread grin grin grin grin

explain rescue, rescue to relationship or rescue completely outta the girl's life?

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by NosaHenry(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Friendzone can only be tolerated by gay guys. Normal straight person will be doomed to be there

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
what is FriendZONE?

6 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: Pls what's the meaning of FRIEND ZONE
You are in the friendszone when you love this girl, spend time with her, give her stuffs, help her out, you serve as her Special Adviser, she gives you all the attention and she "confides" in you. She calls you nice names(not sweet) and gives you cool compliment.. like.. "ggrin dear, you are the best guy in the world" "I wish all men are like you". You love her and want to date her BUT she ONLY likes you and doesn't have any romantic feelings for you. At the same time she enjoys your company but NO Intimacy nor kiss...

Friendzoned guys are Very loyal and possess these qualities...

45 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by sweetguy10(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: Sweetestguy how far? nice input bro... I have ONLY been Friendzoned cry cry cry Once in my LIFE that was when i was 17. I remained in that Cell for complete 6 months without parole sad sad sad sad before I forced my way out to gain freedom cool cool.

Thank God you saved that poor guy bro and it's not like they (girls) don't have a dude that is banging their brains out , they just like taking some for a ride . A dept. mate got friendzoned to the extent that he got introduced to the girl's BF . Yet her BF do beat her and after the beating , she will call my course mate and narrate the whole beatings , the poor slowpoke will placate her , buy some provisions for her and still take her out . Whenever he tries going down south she will start crying and beg the guy not to "spoil their friendship , oh i like you so much but sex will spoil this great friendship " . After the poor dude solemnly narrated his ordeal to me and some friends , we being the "bad" guys they've labelled us gave him some bad advice wink . He eventually forced his way in and did the deed , two weeks later the girl came back begging for more since he's already "tasted it" . Imagine ? the girl turned to his b1tch and he later sent her away after maximum chopping of the puna grin grin

NB: I'm not sweetestguy ooooooo , the other dude copied my moniker and I guess the recent E-tsunami swept his ID away

26 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Anyi3:

explain rescue, rescue to relationship or rescue completely outta the girl's life?
Outta the girl's life bro...

U know it is practically impossible to graduate to relationship from friendzone

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: You are in the friendszone when you love this girl, spend time with her, give her stuffs, help her out, you serve as her Special Adviser, she gives you all the attention and she "confides" in you. She calls you nice names(not sweet) and gives you cool compliment.. like.. "ggrin dear, you are the best guy in the world" "I wish all men are like you". You love her and want to date her BUT she ONLY likes you and doesn't want any romantic feelings with you. At the same time she enjoys your company but NO Intimacy nor kiss...

if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?

10 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
sweetguy10:

Thank God you saved that poor guy bro and it's not like they (girls) don't have a dude that is banging their brains out , they just like taking some for a ride . A dept. mate got friendzoned to the extent that he got introduced to the girl's BF . Yet her BF do beat her and after the beating , she will call my course mate and narrate the whole beatings , the poor slowpoke will placate her , buy some provisions for her and still take her out . Whenever he tries going down south she will start crying and beg the guy not to "spoil their friendship , oh i like you so much but sex will spoil this great friendship " . After the poor dude solemnly narrated his ordeal to me and some friends , we being the "bad" guys they've labelled us gave him some bad advice wink . He eventually forced his way in and did the deed , two weeks later the girl came back begging for more since he's already "tasted it" . Imagine ? the girl turned to his b1tch and he later sent her away after maximum chopping of the puna grin grin

NB: I'm not sweetestguy ooooooo , the other dude copied my moniker and I guess the recent E-tsunami swept his ID away
That your dude friend is very lucky. My brother IF I narrate my own story(as at then) to you ehn, you will pity me. I wonder why guys will be "hiding" intention for fear of th unknown only to get "doomed" in that unfavorable zone.
As for my padi, we are working out strategies for him to sweet talk her in order to enter her Jerusalem. But for now I advised him to stay out of her life completely for the next 3 months.

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?
Absolutely wrong my dear. that is the beginning of the zone thing...

It's either You love me too or we forget about the whole thing.

12 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: Pls what's the meaning of FRIEND ZONE

Abi wait ohundecided dnt tell me say na wetin I dy think so oangry cos na evry tym wey vis ma new(6months) chick flash me,I go call her fast fast nd na to dy ask m money,make I carry hin nd her frnds go out,
buy wetin dem want give em....nd na only side peck(which I likewink)I dy always get till she flash me againlipsrsealed
Bro, you don enter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Ego2(f): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ggrin(f): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: You are in the friendszone when you love this girl, spend time with her, give her stuffs, help her out, you serve as her Special Adviser, she gives you all the attention and she "confides" in you. She calls you nice names(not sweet) and gives you cool compliment.. like.. "ggrin dear, you are the best guy in the world" "I wish all men are like you". You love her and want to date her BUT she ONLY likes you and doesn't have any romantic feelings for you. At the same time she enjoys your company but NO Intimacy nor kiss...

y meangry no dy use me for bad example

5 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: The friend zone is a place that can next be compared to hell fire embarassed angry I have been there and it wasn't pleasant.... sad

Eyah!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: Absolutely wrong my dear. that is the beginning of the zone thing...

It's either You love me too or we forget about the whole thing.
well, i'm not saying or posting this as a lady, but to me i don't see anything wrong with it. Women too do get on the Friendzone. I love someone, yeah, and he doesn't love me, he just likes me, and he sees me more like a sister. But i just can't imagin not talking to him at all, so being friends with him is better than being nothing at all. Or else you guys are looking at the other stuff i.e sex.

5 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: y meangry no dy use me for bad example
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry bros

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ggrin(f): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: Bro, you don enter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ggrin(f): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry bros
betaangry cos sarah go hear wem today
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by sweetguy10(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: That your dude friend is very lucky. My brother IF I narrate my own story(as at then) to you ehn, you will pity me. I wonder why guys will be "hiding" intention for fear of th unknown only to get "doomed" in that unfavorable zone.
As for my padi, we are working out strategies for him to sweet talk her in order to enter her Jerusalem. But for now I advised him to stay out of her life completely for the next 3 months.

grin grin grin LMAO , Well that's good if it is what is best for him

But una FK if una no let am Knack that kpekus ooo , the babe go dey laff the guy later , I dey tell you oo
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: well, i'm not saying or posting this as a lady, but to me i don't see anything wrong with it. Women too do get on the Friendzone. I love someone, yeah, and he doesn't love me, he just likes me, and he sees me more like a sister. But i just can't imagin not talking to him at all, so being friends with him is better than being nothing at all. Or else you guys are looking at the other stuff i.e sex.
No Dear its not necessarily all about "Sex". Women are moved by emotions while men are moved by sight. The guy you are having a crush on probably doesn't consider you to be his "taste" in terms of looks(No offense) but the possibility that he will have a change of mind and "consider" you is 50% because beauty is not universal and could be manipulated by the human mind. Hence, YOU STAND A CHANCE in the nearest future.

Women on the other hand are moved by emotions. If they don't have slight feelings for a guy in the first instance, then the possibility of re-considering the person is in the barest minimum(that is IF there's any hope). So there is no need for a guy wasting his time and helping her with stuffs in the name of friendship when his intention is to win her heart.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
,they never born the lady that will friendzone ME.
one week if i don't see the benefits am out!!! i can never spend anything more than 1000 on any chick without flying on her Aero!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.