Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65722 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: What if i endure? Do I stand a chance? cheesy cheesy

You might,stay in the queue. wink wink
Patience is a virtue.You might succeed in giving me a nice head cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I almost fell off my seat. grin

Thank God, I am very good at sacking girls and cutting them off A-sharp. grin
Bro, have you fallen victim b4?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oahray: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: go slow in a relationship? Nothing is slow dear. Who's for you is for you. If he get's a girlfriend then fine. If he's for me, something will still link us back.
see what Nollywood has caused grin

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

Repete ?
in friends with benefit,I still have d sexual aspect to enjoy,but in friendzone I won't even see d color of her pant.

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nihilist:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

You might,stay in the queue. wink wink
Patience is a virtue.You might succeed in giving me a nice head cheesy
I will prefer giving you a bad one. That word "nice" gives wrong signal cheesy cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya: tonididdy, please do, you're very creepy.
lol how I'm I creepy?

please come in and conversationalize with me
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by hensben(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: That one na wetin vex me pass. When I was 17 and friendzoned, this girl that I was "Hoping for" had her birthday party. I "donated" my 2 weeks Allowance to her party and even helped out in buying stuffs and things. I invited my padis to grace the day with hope that she will dance with me. men, after all my kindness, suffer and patience, this girl brought this dude to introduce to me ..."barcanista, meet Alex my Boyfriend. We met not long ago and I have told him a lot about you"....To the guy she said..."Alex meet my BEST FRIEND barcanista. He's very nice and caring". I no fit smile or cry, I begin de think of my life. As if that was not enough, She told everyone that she wanted to show them the person that has showed her love and that is important in her life. My Padis them don de think say na me, but ... Na Alex she call. Kissed him and they danced together. Me wey don endure no get shi-shi. Not even a hug angry angry angry angry. I decided that I can't take it anymore...
this ur story touch me as if na me e happen to, chaiii embarassed...exactly wetin friendzone dey do guy man na be ds, i have seen cases like this several times.
FRIENDZONE na pain affliction last last.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: who no like better thing? Of course i do.
I could connect you. wink

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: lol how I'm I creepy?

please come in and conversationalize with me

I find talking about gang-ráping and killing girls creepy, but maybe I'm strange.

No thank you.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra: What the hell
One can still be fuccking a guy she friendzoned undecided kiss undecided undecided.Some people just wants something special than s.exxxx,if they can't get it,they still feel friendzone.

What can be more special than sexxx which is not more special with "it" plus sexxxx? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg no dey carry that kin excuse gif me if I ever say lets play "hide the sausage". grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by victorix(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's not friendzone that's normal friendship. This thread is about stringing someone along under the guise of "friendship"

hmmm i see. buh i heard yr friend-zone is vacant, z it true smiley
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
hensben: this ur story touch me as if na me e happen to, chaiii embarassed...exactly wetin friendzone dey do guy man na be ds, i have seen cases like this several times.
FRIENDZONE na pain affliction last last.
My brother if I tell you that my friends bought drinks to celebrate my freedom you won't believe. Boss, that Friendzone is what I don't wish my worst enemy. Very painful

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

What the hell I agreed with you until I read the last line!

You're SICK.
ha this makes me creepy?...I will never rape a girl but some very emotional dudes are crack heads that can flip extremely dangerously as in ''them fit poison your full family''.

not me...the ''lowest'' I went was asking all my gifts to her back.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: I will prefer giving you a bad one. That word "nice" gives wrong signal cheesy cheesy

cheesy wink
Good!Barcanista,you will definitely have your way with women if you are a good ''licker".And who says I won't buy you a flower after that smiley tongue cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

I've been very much around. I just do more of reading that contributing. But I had to contribute to this thread because the topic always comes up and I find it amusing how some guys are always so bitter about it. grin

Oh that's cool, did that for sometime too

Lool don't blame them too much. Try loving someone who only sees you as a friend and then tells you all about their frolicking with other guys. worst thing a one can do to the opposite sex if you ask me but again i believe it all comes down to choice.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya: Friend zone level 100 grin

I just find that picture shocking.

Are some guys really that thick? shocked

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by dre11(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: Yes bro I am. very cool. and and you

am good
no probs brother

its being long have seen u sha
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
sweetguy10: But really I don't know how guys ended up being friend zoned . The truth is that I really can't be "Just friends" with a girl and still spend time together . I don't know how to be "friends" with girls , it is either we are sex mates , romantic partners or acquaintances . How will a girl spend lots of time with me and I won't bodge her ? Ahh I know myself sha , as I take spoil reach e nor fit happen

Word !! ... Even if we become friends their would be boundaries and limjts I can go.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

cheesy wink
Good!Barcanista,you will definitely have your way with women if you are a good ''licker".And who says I won't buy you a flower after that smiley tongue cheesy kiss kiss
That should be behind the doors babe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Between, I am African man, i won't need the flower... As long as i keep digging and giving you a bad stuff!!!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's just friends with benefits.

Then there's fúck buddies, which are not friends at all lol

Are you going to tell me those are not better than just being friends? grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nerosoft19(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
my own friendzone experience, not just a friend but a brother too

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: ha this makes me creepy?...I will never rape a girl but some very emotional dudes are crack heads that can flip extremely dangerously as in ''them fit poison your full family''.

not me...the ''lowest'' I went was asking all my gifts to her back.

*clenches teeth*

You implied that a girl could do something to make a man rápe her. Rapísts rápe. Women do not cause themselves to be ráped.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by UjSizzle(f): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Much ado about friendzones grin grin

But haba you can't date/fvck every woman you meet na. Wetin dey worry una sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
dre11:

am good
no probs brother

its being long have seen u sha
Bro you know say WC don start, I have been in Brazil ministering to Brazillian girls in a beach in Sao Paulo cheesy cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nerosoft19: my own friendzone experience

Aww. Sorry man
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Then it wouldn't be friend zone again.

As immoral as it is, I'm kind of impressed lol

Impressed like at a clever bank robbery

Its called SEMI-FRIENDZONE

She'll fvck you, but no feelings or whatsoever, now imagine when the guy falls and ask her out.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nerosoft19(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Aww. Sorry man
tnx #weeping
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

Are you going to tell me those are not better than just being friends? grin

Friends with benefits: ultimately someone starts feeling possesive, and someone gets hurt

"Fun" buddies: gets lonely sometimes undecided

So, yeah I would prefer a (mutual) friendship.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisbaba1: [size=13pt]A place of unspeakable pain and hurt tongue...... Be 100% nice to a girl you love and want to date at your own peril, she will find you boring and wont wanna date you. You get friendzoned wink. currently friendzoned to a girl i have friendzoned too, love her to bits though smiley[/size]

Thank you Jesus!

After all these years of my lecture, all these young NL boys are learning.

God is great! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1127016/alpha-male-vs-nice-guy/2#13325686

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

Its called SEMI-FRIENDZONE

She'll fvck you, but no feelings or whatsoever, now imagine when the guy falls and ask her out.

Nope that's friends with benefits. And that never works out.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
victorix: i have a friend, she's a girl. Am her friend and she's ma friend too, i like it and she likes it too. lolz ma mind isn't wandering to any relationship, she neither.cool So whoz been friend-zoned me or she
this scenario is Platonic not Friendzonic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.