Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65751 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

hahaahahahahhahahahhahahahahah grin chai!

Na usually case like this i dey strongly recommend deliverance for grin

This one na from village i swear grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Leetunechi: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

And you're proud about it?

no.i'm not happy

but i'm used to this friend zoning stuffs already,i cant even count how many time self.. undecided
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by eightsin(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Naso one chic try friend zone me...I rejct am sharp sharp...tellam say me no do let's b friends 1st b4 dating!!! If u don't want me now...me no want u to want me in d future..

8 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
sweetguy10:

Thank God you saved that poor guy bro and it's not like they (girls) don't have a dude that is banging their brains out , they just like taking some for a ride . A dept. mate got friendzoned to the extent that he got introduced to the girl's BF . Yet her BF do beat her and after the beating , she will call my course mate and narrate the whole beatings , the poor slowpoke will placate her , buy some provisions for her and still take her out . Whenever he tries going down south she will start crying and beg the guy not to "spoil their friendship , oh i like you so much but sex will spoil this great friendship " . After the poor dude solemnly narrated his ordeal to me and some friends , we being the "bad" guys they've labelled us gave him some bad advice wink . He eventually forced his way in and did the deed , two weeks later the girl came back begging for more since he's already "tasted it" . Imagine ? the girl turned to his b1tch and he later sent her away after maximum chopping of the puna grin grin

NB: I'm not sweetestguy ooooooo , the other dude copied my moniker and I guess the recent E-tsunami swept his ID away

`
Chei! See the kinda people I want as friends.
Wa sere baba mi. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
eightsin: Naso one chic try friend zone me...I rejct am sharp sharp...tellam say me no do let's b friends 1st b4 dating!!! If u don't want me now...me no want u to want me in d future..
lols.

Btw it is funny that ladies are on "Read Only Mode" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: That one na wetin vex me pass. When I was 17 and friendzoned, this girl that I was "Hoping for" had her birthday party. I "donated" my 2 weeks Allowance to her party and even helped out in buying stuffs and things. I invited my padis to grace the day with hope that she will dance with me. men, after all my kindness, suffer and patience, this girl brought this dude to introduce to me ..."barcanista, meet Alex my Boyfriend. We met not long ago and I have told him a lot about you"....To the guy she said..."Alex meet my BEST FRIEND barcanista. He's very nice and caring". I no fit smile or cry, I begin de think of my life. As if that was not enough, She told everyone that she wanted to show them the person that has showed her love and that is important in her life. My Padis them don de think say na me, but ... Na Alex she call. Kissed him and they danced together. Me wey don endure no get shi-shi. Not even a hug angry angry angry angry. I decided that I can't take it anymore...

`
If I call you MAGA, it would be the most ridiculous understatement ever!
Your own don pass maga oh... grin

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Austeenx:

`
If I call you MAGA, it would be the most ridiculous understatement ever!
Your own don pass maga oh... grin

That was years ago na.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nihilist: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Ruchidera(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: That one na wetin vex me pass. When I was 17 and friendzoned, this girl that I was "Hoping for" had her birthday party. I "donated" my 2 weeks Allowance to her party and even helped out in buying stuffs and things. I invited my padis to grace the day with hope that she will dance with me. men, after all my kindness, suffer and patience, this girl brought this dude to introduce to me ..."barcanista, meet Alex my Boyfriend. We met not long ago and I have told him a lot about you"....To the guy she said..."Alex meet my BEST FRIEND barcanista. He's very nice and caring". I no fit smile or cry, I begin de think of my life. As if that was not enough, She told everyone that she wanted to show them the person that has showed her love and that is important in her life. My Padis them don de think say na me, but ... Na Alex she call. Kissed him and they danced together. Me wey don endure no get shi-shi. Not even a hug angry angry angry angry. I decided that I can't take it anymore...
smiley
A typical case came to my mind
What of Kim kardashian and Jonathan Cheban?
Has Cheban been friendzoned undecided

Can't people be friends on a platonic level any longer?

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by cirmuell(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: It's Practically impossible to get out of the zone.
Many tried... but...

erm!!! u can, if u double tap the turbo! grin

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nihilist: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nihilist: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2014

16 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ruchidera: smiley
A typical case came to my mind
What of Kim kardashian and Jonathan Cheban?
Has Cheban been friendzoned undecided

Can't people be friends on a platonic level any longer?
Honestly, I don't watch those Kardashan stuff... and I dont know the bold!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Ruchidera(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: Honestly, I don't watch those Kardashan stuff... and I dont know the bold!
Kim usually refer him as her best friend smiley
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ruchidera:
Kim usually refer him as her best friend smiley
His fate is sealed! He's in that Zone cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by farabale007: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
yawn
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
What the hell
One can still be fuccking a guy she friendzoned undecided kiss undecided undecided.Some people just wants something special than s.exxxx,if they can't get it,they still feel friendzoned.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?
this is the stupidest post ever.do you know this is torture for the guy?

well I told my now ex...if I ain't dating you, I ain't been your friend...oya everything wey I don buy for u so far, start submitting. #NOtime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Friend zone level 100 grin

11 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oahray: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
lmao grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: His fate is sealed! He's in that Zone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Isn't he gay?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra: What the hell
One can still be fuccking a guy she friendzoned undecided kiss undecided undecided.Some people just wants something special than s.exxxx,if they can't get it,they still feel friendzone.
That is "S*x-zone" or fvck zone cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love this Zone walahi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: a girl who tells you to be friends with her, can one way or the other, have feelings for you. Well, ok. I'm not a guy, i don't know how you guys view this friendzone stuff, but if it's the way i see it, mehn, there's nothing i see wrong with it.
tai maychornu

''feelings for him'' that will never turn to love in the next 10yrs.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:
Isn't he gay?
I wouldn't know. Maybe Kardashan made him gay angry

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: That is "S*x-zone" or fvck zone cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love this Zone walahi grin grin

That's just friends with benefits.

Then there's fĂșck buddies, which are not friends at all lol

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: this is the stupidest post ever.do you know this is torture for the guy?

well I told my now ex...if I ain't dating you, I ain't been your friend...oya everything wey I don buy for u so far, start submitting. #NOtime
this is the most annoying post ever. You ni, if i meet ya ex, i'll congratulate her for not dating you anymore. How can you take everything you bought for her because you're not dating her anymore? Are you a man or a boy? Even a boy, won't do this, are you a baby? #sighs. If i can mesmerise you i'll put you in a very wicked friendzone.

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Leetunechi:

no.i'm not happy

but i'm used to this friend zoning stuffs already,i cant even count how many time self.. undecided

I come against every spirit of friendzone in your life.

Bro! Say amen

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
[size=13pt]A place of unspeakable pain and hurt tongue...... Be 100% nice to a girl you love and want to date at your own peril, she will find you boring and wont wanna date you. You get friendzoned wink. currently friendzoned to a girl i have friendzoned too, love her to bits though smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by sexylogan(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?

The problem is that one day she will call you to tell you the best news!

She's getting married!!! [/b]And she wants her best friend (the friendzoned guy) to be her "Maid" of Honour!!! grin grin grin

[b]FRiend zone my A$$

5 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
teeo:

The money wasted, na that one dey pain pass. E better make it dey house dey drink alomo dey play PS instead of doing assistant boyfriend for one girl
call me stingy but if I nor see genuine love from your side #nothing for you oh

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by brothers(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
angry if i hear? Make we friend zone nah , i go just put valium for your coke you dey mad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Men Don't Like Tall Women / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.