Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65798 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:
There are many magas out there, just shine your eyes.

Is it not shawarma? They will buy in bulks
cheesy

Lol my conscience is too burdensome. It's better that you already know and are not being fooled cheesy

Prowizy2, send me recharge na I want to call my boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Blockus: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by bokoslayer: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

You might,stay in the queue. wink wink
Patience is a virtue.You might succeed in giving me a nice head cheesy

Hmmmmm, she is a fan of the headies smiley

@Barcanista: if I were you, I'd stay on this. I for-see juicy moments.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Forwetinnah: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
That's you guys cup of zobo..I've several guy friends I call "bestie" , they know their boundaries and I know mine. Some guys still want to hang around, try and break up your relationship even if you say "No"..
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by jauntty: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: You are in the friendszone when you love this girl, spend time with her, give her stuffs, help her out, you serve as her Special Adviser, she gives you all the attention and she "confides" in you. She calls you nice names(not sweet) and gives you cool compliment.. like.. "ggrin dear, you are the best guy in the world" "I wish all men are like you". You love her and want to date her BUT she ONLY likes you and doesn't have any romantic feelings for you. At the same time she enjoys your company but NO Intimacy nor kiss...

Friendzoned guys are Very loyal and possess these qualities...

So like seriously, some guys will keep hoping that she change her mind one day ? Na wa ooo. If am in love with a girl and she don't reciprocate that feeling I flee at the speed of Light and get myself SM1 on the same page with me (Gals over plenty nah). Once I was young, now I am older and this fact has always remain constant : There is always ANOTHER GAL who is cuter, sexier and Charmie...No time to waste.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ibietela2(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: That one na wetin vex me pass. When I was 17 and friendzoned, this girl that I was "Hoping for" had her birthday party. I "donated" my 2 weeks Allowance to her party and even helped out in buying stuffs and things. I invited my padis to grace the day with hope that she will dance with me. men, after all my kindness, suffer and patience, this girl brought this dude to introduce to me ..."barcanista, meet Alex my Boyfriend. We met not long ago and I have told him a lot about you"....To the guy she said..."Alex meet my BEST FRIEND barcanista. He's very nice and caring". I no fit smile or cry, I begin de think of my life. As if that was not enough, She told everyone that she wanted to show them the person that has showed her love and that is important in her life. My Padis them don de think say na me, but ... Na Alex she call. Kissed him and they danced together. Me wey don endure no get shi-shi. Not even a hug angry angry angry angry. I decided that I can't take it anymore...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH................. LMAO
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Oga if she does not like you like that then trust me all that won't work. It'll just be you hurting yourself indirectly because you the one pinning for her not the other way around.

Nah, I won't be hurting myself.

I am lucky to be very-much blessed with the disposition of not tending to like girls that don't like me. That is how I have always related to girls. Luckily it makes my like very easy.

My love has never been blind. It went to SpecSavers. grin grin grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Lovexme(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Friendzone.. grin

I guard my emotions jealously angry
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by datedoboi: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
see wat friendzone can cause

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
bokoslayer:

Yes o.
indeed, the world is coming to an end
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
say no to friendzoning #we want our guys back
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
lawkenoz:
Hahahah! No be small degree, I got that degree later on too but before I bagged it mehn I suffer ooh! I wouldn't even know what to call what I went through cuz we were dating sort of. I was with her for 6 yrs and she said no sex till we get married, I was still flying the "Virgin atlantic airways" then (lol if if u get what I mean). So sex wasn't an issue for me, I agreed and we started dating. I pay transport for her all the way from jos to owerri she so she can come visit me in school.
I dint let her cook so throughout her stay I made sure it was fast foods, with chicken and all you could think of! At night I would leave at her request to sleep In my neighbours room (obviously to avoid temptation).
To cut the long story short after 6 yrs of dating I got back home from my final exams to see her pregnant! I was like how the hell did it happen? We've been talking for 6 months since we last saw so how manage! I got the shock of my life from her reply!
Well needless to say I became a player after that and have never looked back! Friend zoning again? Not on this planet.
I shed a tear from one eye for your experience but I salute you and officially welcome you to the players zone.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by hensben(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
DJDOLA: Just like one chick I meet here...she friendzone me sotey she go dey ask me how she go take quote somebody for NL how she go take check PM for NL....na so I vex tell her heyyy madam am not d owner of NL shay I resemble seun for ur face ni rubbish
LWTMB cheesy...na K.O be that oo
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oahray: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
swanta702: My advise fir guys dat hate friend zone and d already made fiend zone .... Most guys are jerk , total jerk even d nice guys cos of one stuff COURAGE Guys need to be couragous and for d players , I understand your pain ... 4 a guy to be dat bad den a lady is d origin of d problem ..... Friend zone guys dat wanna get out should get out and if d girl still prefer d friend zone....hey we ladies are like fishes we re every where try d next one and another
write in full jor. Which kind sms lingo be this? undecided
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol my conscience is too burdensome. It's better that you already know and are not being fooled cheesy

Prowizy2, send me recharge na I want to call my boyfriend grin

This is what we're talking about. . And some guys with smiles on their face will send angry angry

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by UjSizzle(f): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

Bro, Is there something you ain't telling us like you've bad breath, or something. Six years is a long time.
Be nice grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
jauntty: So like seriously, some guys will keep hoping that she change her mind one day ? Na wa ooo. If am in love with a girl and she don't reciprocate that feeling I flee at the speed of Light and get myself SM1 on the same page with me (Gals over plenty nah). Once I was young, now I am older and this fact has always remain constant : There is always ANOTHER GAL who is cuter, sexier and Charmie...No time to waste.
so on point!

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

This is what we're talking about. . And some guys will smiles on their face will send angry angry

Eh henh na, but you offered

You no wan do friendzone with me again? Lol
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by princechrming(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Vehemently say NO to the friendzone! grin

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by rapmike(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: It's Practically impossible to get out of the zone.
Many tried... but...

Guy, Na wa 4 u! you come use Super Mario support ur point! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by BABE3: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

Many marriages follow this model.

Trust me.

Very true. There are so many Plan B and emergency marriages out there; that's why they never last.

@ Topic; women need to more firm when they're telling guys off; it may come off as being mean, but it works.

There's no way you'd tell a guy "We can't be friends", " I'm not interesting in you, we have no chance together; stop calling" and he'll still stick around. Unless he's a masochist.

Friend-zoning starts when women start giving the guys some form of tiny hope.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

You shud be able to read the signs on the wall.I think that's the best time to avoid the person before it gets out of hand.

True! but sometimes you cant help it especially when they know their onion grin

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by youngice(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
my album of friend zone pictures

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Confussion2:

Guy u aint getting the picture. I aint no slow poke. The thing is what we hv is a distance relationship. last time I visited her I did everytin bcuz she said she is a V. Not to be fooled I had to insert the damn finger into the mambina (apologies to Sirnol) to confirm. Na V she be . Soo am not worried. She has good xter walahi. worst being dat she doesnt even know z friendzone he put d guy. She takes it dat d guy likes her. Wetin be my own. grin
oga concussion...burst that thing next time...otherwise u go come meet say her otolondo don tondo

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Eh henh na, but you offered

You no wan do friendzone with me again? Lol

Me friendzone? No way

Na friends with benefit i like
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ceasar1:
Bro, Is there something you ain't telling us like you've bad breath, or something. Six years is a long time.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Otunbakay(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.Funny as it may sound,my dear some guys even if you give them punny,dem go still dey quarell put grin grin grin.Alrite,you fu^^k a guy who you like based on the f^^^k,and you will still tell guy to feel free to straff someone else,which to me I think its OK since he is a friend.One day he wakes up and decides to get all angry romantic...bringing love into f^^^k,abeg why can't just he f^k and shut up his mouth?
Hian! I thought you were a saint. I followed your beatiful defence of womanhood in another thread.
So u fit straff men codedly provided he just lick his tongue and shut his mouth afterward. Hmmmm! Comment my reserved.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
youngice: my album of friend zone pictures

OMG OH NO. I did the family zone
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by bokoslayer: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: indeed, the world is coming to an end

Na today. Dem go even carry list give you lol
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
bokoslayer:

Hmmmmm, she is a fan of the headies smiley

@Barcanista: if I were you, I'd stay on this. I for-see juicy moments.
I've accepted her offer
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by lawkenoz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
urhoboman: chai!!! Diz ur story dey gimme cold!!! Ndo!!! Sorry. GIRLsssss.
My brother some of us learnt the hard way! She played her game well nd I lost! Good game for her any ways, at least I learnt from it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Men Don't Like Tall Women / Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.