Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65823 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
But on a serious note,people in serious relationship often friend zone other admirers except they want to cheat.I really like to define my relationship with anyone so as to avoid unnecessary headaches.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Vivly(f): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
All these plenty friend zone talks. What if the guy just wants to be friends with the girl? Nothing serious?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.Talk about if a guy friend zone me .No wahala,we are friends abi make him show for dinner.Everything from cooking,discussion,serving of food and eating together will be done in an unclad form. Make I see weda him manhood go friend zone me.Akuko cheesy grin.Friend zone ko.

Don't try it, he'll bleep you, chop your food, tell you thank you.

Then go back and meet his girlfriend.
grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

You go shock say you go dey overwork for the guy while he's doing same for madam.

Reminds me my neighbor back then in school, he had this gf he loved but had another chic on the side. Ofcourse everybody knew who number one is including the other chic (more beautiful & classier than madam o). when he's with the side chic and madam calls that she's coming, the side chic would move to my room and wait until madam has come and gone and she'll return to his room. This she does happily and without complaint o. it was like magic to the rest of us

It was after that experience that i made up my mind never to tell any girl i was single. Leaves room for maneuvering if need be
And it doesn't bring headache and lies too.I like honest relationships.Sometimes emotions can make one do stupid things,but its best to do it based on the knowledge of truths.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Onyiclara(f): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jbond: Everything about me is more like f**kzone, cnt b frndzoned na, hw e wan tk happen...I dey tidy babes wey gt fiance sef, e come be babes wey gt bf, na small tin for me..
FYM

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by uzoexcel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
thatz real mature of u
MissMeiya: Alright, no one asked, but here's my experience with friend-zoning:

If I know a guy is into me, I don't "befriend" him. It's uncomfortable and cruel!

e.g. This guy, let's call him X, invited me for drinks once. I thought we were going to catch up and talk, but it quickly became clear that he wanted some *whistle*. When I figured it out, I said I was tired and went home. Then next morning, I paid him my half of what he spent the night before (I only had my debit card and he tricked me into letting him pay). Then I didn't text him again. We're cool, but we don't pretend like we're friends.

Now that I think about it, it would be hard for me to friend zone someone, as I hate confrontation. I'd just exit stage right as soon as it became obvious.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

[color=#000099[b]]Don't try it, he'll bleep you, chop your food[/b], tell you thank you.

Then go back and meet his girlfriend.[/color] grin

Lol.Wetin I dey cook dinner for before for?No be for strength? grin

Wait wait,abeg so after him don gather strength from my food,make him go carry straff him babe.?I go just shoot am for head cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Jbond(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra: But on a serious note,people in serious relationship often friend zone other admirers except they want to cheat.I really like to define my relationship with anyone so as to avoid unnecessary headaches.
Petra darling, I want to friendzone u kiss
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Thayoor: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote

author=neutralwaya]I have never and will never love any woman cool, let
alone friend zone shocked but I go marry sha with kids sad

Jah is my Love smiley[/quote]
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Thayoor: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote
author=neutralwaya]I have never and will never love any woman cool, let
alone friend zone shocked but I go marry sha with kids sad

Jah is my Love smiley[/quote].the fortunate or should i say unfortunate thing is that when people like you eventually fall in love........dey fall deep.......i hope u eventually find someone that makes your heartbeat wild.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

You go shock say you go dey overwork for the guy while he's doing same for madam.

Reminds me my neighbor back then in school, he had this gf he loved but had another chic on the side. Ofcourse everybody knew who number one is including the other chic (more beautiful & classier than madam o). when he's with the side chic and madam calls that she's coming, the side chic would move to my room and wait until madam has come and gone and she'll return to his room. This she does happily and without complaint o. it was like magic to the rest of us

It was after that experience that i made up my mind never to tell any girl i was single. Leaves room for maneuvering if need be

End Of Discussion- The sid chic is simply cheap. A wh..ore. undecided
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Jbond(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Onyiclara:
FYM
Onyi dts d truth no, nt a matter of for my mind, cos once dey taste my sweet, dey wnt chewing gum too..
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by napema(f): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is not friendzone ! This is being Honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:
And it doesn't bring headache and lies too.I like honest relationships.Sometimes emotions can make one do stupid things,but its best to do it based on the knowledge of truths.

Exactly! but not everyone can handle that level of truth despite what they all like to believe. With honest relationships, you can finally/totally be yourself all the time which is much more fun but people too dey like pretense i swear

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Vivly: All these plenty friend zone talks. What if the guy just wants to be friends with the girl? Nothing serious?
how many guys don ever tell u say he just want to be friend, if not be una dey always make am look like that...and that's why we have said, NO MORE FRIENDZONE

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

End Of Discussion- The sid chic is simply cheap. A wh..ore. undecided

That's what you'll like to believe but that's probably all she's interested in.

Hard as it might sound, not everyone want exclusivity and that doesn't make them whores/Ashis.

Lets stop the pretense/hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

Exactly! but not everyone can handle that level of truth despite what they all like to believe. With honest relationships, you can finally/totally be yourself all the time which is much more fun but people too dey like pretense i swear

Majority of some female friends I know who are honest are married.See pretence can hardly get one a good man.Infact,they had problems knowing who to choose sef,because suitors plenty like water.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thayoor: .the fortunate or should i say unfortunate thing is that when people like you eventually fall in love........dey fall deep.......i hope u eventually find someone that makes your heartbeat wild.

Well, thank you for the wishful and beautiful thoughts smiley

Zero'ed my mind/heart on that Love thing sad
I can only love my family though...There is a big difference between loving your family and giving a woman your heart angry

God is love cool

Besides, if great men that inspire me who went on to do great things never loved a woman all through their lives : why should I ?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.Wetin I dey cook dinner for before for?No be for strength? grin

Wait wait,abeg so after him don gather strength from my food,make him go carry straff him babe.?I go just shoot am for head cheesy

Shoot am abi? Shay you don see as the thing they pain? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by snadguy007(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
prettiest1: I'm just observing sha

Hmmm, i see.....i guess u must have friendzoned guys very well
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by kurt09(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
The Term friendzone is Satanic. Love is unconditional. Unless you're telling me that Mary and Martha friendzoned Jesus. Run from evil appearance of evil(including this phrase 'friendzone'). Jesus is coming soon. Repent or you shall likewise Perish. Luke 13:3

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

Majority of some female friends I know who are honest are married.See pretence can hardly one a good man.Infact,they had problems knowing who to choose sef,because suitors plenty like water.

The best people i know are the ones who are unpretentious. The sad thing is people who are quick to judge them and label them whores without knowing the first thing about them and end up missing out of knowing really great people.

I always believe You have nothing to lose by being honest and everything to gain and that's from experience

Like they say "The best things are found in unexpected places"

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

Shoot am abi? Shay you don see as the thing they pain? angry angry

Lol.I can understand a guy being friendzone but a lady,pleaseeeeeeee give us what we want tongue wink
Well,I go to bed with wet pants but I won't give up angry
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by 190theclown: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I almost fell off my seat. grin

Thank God, I am very good at sacking girls and cutting them off A-sharp. grin

Really undecided undecided
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by kurt09(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
The Term 'friendzone' is satanic. Love is unconditional. Unless you're telling me that Mary and Martha friendzoned Jesus. Sex is worth waiting for. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Whether he or she is having sex with another person is not your cup of tea. Run from fornication. Repent or you shall likewise perish. Luke 13:3

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
To be honest,i have met girls i deliberately did not date the reason is somehow i felt we would last longer as friends, for the money aspect wen i have i give wen i dont i say i don't. My ex calls be when she is btoke and i say please come let me give u wat i have,finally i say it depends on what u feel the next human being means to u.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

The best people i know are the ones who are unpretentious. The sad thing is people who are quick to judge them and label them whores without knowing the first thing about them and end up missing out of knowing really great people.

Like they say "The best things are found in unexpected places"

Lol.Those who.res are the ones getting married to good looking,quite and simple men.That's just my observation.Fortunately,thus days people are beginning to see deception from afar.If a guy tells me 'I love you' I go just laugh.I go just tell am straight,"please abeg,don't tell me that.If I like you,you don't need to ask me out if I wanna get down but no bring love enter the matter before my pussy go dry" cool
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: says who!!! guy man that girl doesn't see your guy as nice or caring...she sees him as a MUGU

give me that your friend address make we go ''pack each and everyone of those books, and if anyone don tear. she don die be that''....stupidGIRL
Bro, you're right but why should I care? He ignored my warnings. I don't blame him though, he's introverted. He's an advocate of playing the nice guy and being extremely caring for a lady in other to attract her attention and make her like you. Some people prefer learning the hard way
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.Those who.res are the ones getting married to good looking,quite and simple men.That's just my observation.Fortunately,thus days people are beginning to see deception from afar.If a guy tells me 'I love you' I go just laugh.I go just tell am straight,"please abeg,don't tell me that.If I like you,you don't need to ask me out if I wanna get down but no bring love enter the matter before my pussy go dry" cool

hahahaaahahaha u no go kill person for here

And what if they really do?

Not everybody is deceptive and some look that way even when they are being honest. for me just always do what you want and you'll never find youself at the short end of the stick smiley

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sanchez01: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Vivly: All these plenty friend zone talks. What if the guy just wants to be friends with the girl? Nothing serious?
[size=15pt]Question is; how do you know if he just wants to be a friend and nothing more? The whole thing still boils down to DEFINITION!!![/size]
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by raziboi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: well, i'm not saying or posting this as a lady, but to me i don't see anything wrong with it. Women too do get on the Friendzone. I love someone, yeah, and he doesn't love me, he just likes me, and he sees me more like a sister. But i just can't imagin not talking to him at all, so being friends with him is better than being nothing at all. Or else you guys are looking at the other stuff i.e sex.
ma sister friend zone is friend zone believe
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by chrysso83(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
I have really been in this situation with hope that things will get better. And the bitter thing about my case was that I was thinking of marriage whereas this babe wasn't seeing me at all. But always ask for my help when she needs anything. I didn't need an adviser when I realized she just sees me as a very nice friend. Guy if I have my way, she will pay me back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Men Don't Like Tall Women / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.