Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65827 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by raziboi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
kurt09: The Term 'friendzone' is satanic. Love is unconditional. Unless you're telling me that Mary and Martha friendzoned Jesus. Sex is worth waiting for. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Whether he or she is having sex with another person is not your cup of tea. Run from fornication. Repent or you shall likewise perish. Luke 13:3

wat century is Dis??
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
sweetguy10:

Thank God you saved that poor guy bro and it's not like they (girls) don't have a dude that is banging their brains out , they just like taking some for a ride . A dept. mate got friendzoned to the extent that he got introduced to the girl's BF . Yet her BF do beat her and after the beating , she will call my course mate and narrate the whole beatings , the poor slowpoke will placate her , buy some provisions for her and still take her out . Whenever he tries going down south she will start crying and beg the guy not to "spoil their friendship , oh i like you so much but sex will spoil this great friendship " . After the poor dude solemnly narrated his ordeal to me and some friends , we being the "bad" guys they've labelled us gave him some bad advice wink . He eventually forced his way in and did the deed , two weeks later the girl came back begging for more since he's already "tasted it" . Imagine ? the girl turned to his b1tch and he later sent her away after maximum chopping of the puna grin grin

NB: I'm not sweetestguy ooooooo , the other dude copied my moniker and I guess the recent E-tsunami swept his ID away

While I agree that friendzoning is wrong especially when the girl knows that boy likes her, I honestly do not understand how you or your friend can be so proud to 'send a girl away after maximum chopping of puna'.

A simple 'I can no longer invest my resources in you when you are not interested ina commited relationship with me' is fine and passes across the message

Imagine someone beating his chest to say that he stole from a thief undecided

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sanchez01:
[size=15pt]Question is; how do you know if he just wants to be a friend and nothing more? The whole thing still boils down to DEFINITION!!![/size]

Exactly! some guys wont say what they want upfront hoping she'll read their mind or wait till the friendship is too far gone.

Those are the ones that are here crying the most. grin

6 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?

There is something wrong.

Imagine you love a guy, do sweet stuffs for you and all he does is tag you along, gist you about his girlfriend etc.

How would you feel?

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

hahahaaahahaha u no go kill person for here

And what if they really do?

Not everybody is deceptive and some look that way even when they are being honest. for me just always do what you want and you'll never find youself at the short end of the stick smiley

I have this innate ability to perceive a good,honest man.It rarely happens but when it does,it hits me and if I go further to find out more,I realise my instincts initially wasn't misleading.So if I see a temptation,I treat such as a temporal thing.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
kurt09: The Term 'friendzone' is satanic. Love is unconditional. Unless you're telling me that Mary and Martha friendzoned Jesus. Sex is worth waiting for. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Whether he or she is having sex with another person is not your cup of tea. Run from fornication. Repent or you shall likewise perish. Luke 13:3
dNt let me say rubbish bt Jesus case ws differen.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?
SHUT UP angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

I have this innate ability to perceive a good,honest man.It rarely happens but when it does,it hits me and if I go further to find out more,I realise my instincts initially wasn't misleading.So if I see a temptation,I treat such as a temporal thing.

Good for you!

Like I said, your best bet is do exactly what you want regardless of the other person's motives and you'll never have anything to worry about

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sanchez01: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

Exactly! some guys wont say what they want upfront hoping she'll read their mind or wait till the friendship is too far gone.

Those are the ones that are here crying the most. grin
True... And based on what I've noticed from my friends; I have come to believe that the friend zone headache is totally their fault. Some of them fear that the girl may not look their way if they develop some balls to ask, thus, they become comfortable with being Friend Zoned. It's a shi.tty thing, I tell you. For me, the moment I discover that I am developing some interest in a girl, I tell it to her and I don't remain comfortable until you give me a YES/NO. Silence could be misinterpreted. Therefore, a YES/NO must come from you. The moment you tell me 'you're still thinking about it' after about THREE WEEKS, I shove the whole thing aside before I become a second fiddle and a 'perfect gentleman' to a lady I know I'll never call me own.

7 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sanchez01: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
bukatyne:

There is something wrong.

Imagine you love a guy, do sweet stuffs for you and all he does is tag you along, gist you about his girlfriend etc.

How would you feel?

[size=15pt]Talk about lady who thinks like a man!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by hensben(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Vivly: All these plenty friend zone talks. What if the guy just wants to be friends with the girl? Nothing serious?
thats called platonic friendship.

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by vislabraye(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: Sweetestguy how far? nice input bro... I have ONLY been Friendzoned cry cry cry Once in my LIFE that was when i was 17. I remained in that Cell for complete 6 months without parole sad sad sad sad before I forced my way out to gain freedom cool cool.

I just rescued a friend who was friendzoned by his GF this morning angry angry angry... That inspired the thread grin grin grin grin
. Friend zone is a dreaded zone. A babe I almost got, just changed her mind just because I didn't act on time. When I found out that there was no hope for me again, I stopped calling her ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
friendzone is satanic.ok continue,pls sir or ma do u no d meaning,cos i c notin satanic in
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by 2scorehigh(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
The more reason why guys should learn how to attract and seduce women rather than pursue women

How to be A Ladies Man

Words Women Love to Hear
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra: What the hell
One can still be fuccking a guy she friendzoned undecided kiss undecided undecided.Some people just wants something special than s.exxxx,if they can't get it,they still feel friendzone.
thats friends with benefit, ma'am

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
brothers: angry if i hear? Make we friend zone nah , i go just put valium for your coke you dey mad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1: thats friends with benefit, ma'am

When emotions creeps in,what then shall we call it?When the other partner begins to feel wanted but not needed?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
kurt09: The Term friendzone is Satanic. Love is unconditional. Unless you're telling me that Mary and Martha friendzoned Jesus. Run from evil appearance of evil(including this phrase 'friendzone'). Jesus is coming soon. Repent or you shall likewise Perish. Luke 13:3

Weyree! grin grin grin grin grin

Failure of Nigeria's mental health provisions. grin

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by oluwashola4me(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisbaba1: [size=13pt]A place of unspeakable pain and hurt tongue...... Be 100% nice to a girl you love and want to date at your own peril, she will find you boring and wont wanna date you. You get friendzoned wink. currently friendzoned to a girl i have friendzoned too, love her to bits though smiley[/size]
D biatch called, KARMA!grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

You will seriously hate this zone if you are in love cheesy
It's te worst I tell you,although for the weak hearts.When a guy/ gurl who loves you know its about thes.exx.and the fact he is always available,it hurts like hell.For example,she have a serious man out of town,she got this introvert who is inlove,she spents time with him cos he is available to do her little biddings,"honey please when coming,can you stop by and get me so so so and so,don't worry about the dough,I will pay back(some might feel bad cos this),"Hon,please I am Hot o,please come over,bring condom and a bottleof wine","sweery,I dey salon,please I need your help,I left my keys under the rug,please help take my laundry to that drycleaner near the house"Then one day,"Baby please no calls,my bf is around,let me do grin the calling ok. grin
You don bury someone for that zone abi?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1: You don bury someone for that zone abi?

Nope. tongue
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
vislabraye: . Friend zone is a dreaded zone. A babe I almost got, just changed her mind just because I didn't act on time. When I found out that there was no hope for me again, I stopped calling her ASAP
hahahaahahhahaha

Delay is dangerous
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
I will friend zone all of u guys and nufin will happen wink.You guys will find it fun......If I dey lie,oya make una come make we try am grin.Like seriously,I dnt think is a big deal

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
ibietela2:

That's what my ex told me, I don't even call her again. This is emotional torture
forget her bro...hit the streets hard.

what pains me about mine was I never blow her...I had fever d day she be dey open up.I was only able to smooch and finger piss comot for her kitten
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
There ain't nothing wrong with friend zone....I'll still phuck a bish friend zone or not!!! Cause these hoes ain't loyal.....
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
victorix: i have a friend, she's a girl. Am her friend and she's ma friend too, i like it and she likes it too. lolz ma mind isn't wandering to any relationship, she neither.cool So whoz been friend-zoned me or she

U are now in the Friend zone maximum security prison.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

You will seriously hate this zone if you are in love cheesy
It's te worst I tell you,although for the weak hearts.When a guy/ gurl who loves you know its about thes.exx.and the fact he is always available,it hurts like hell.For example,she have a serious man out of town,she got this introvert who is inlove,she spents time with him cos he is available to do her little biddings,"honey please when coming,can you stop by and get me so so so and so,don't worry about the dough,I will pay back(some might feel bad cos this),"Hon,please I am Hot o,please come over,bring condom and a bottleof wine","sweery,I dey salon,please I need your help,I left my keys under the rug,please help take my laundry to that drycleaner near the house"Then one day,"Baby please no calls,my bf is around,let me do grin the calling ok. grin

Lol well it depends on the terms of agreement o. Some people sha too dey assume. U gt down with them once and they believe u're already in a relationship. Subtle hints no dey work for them o

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by chidekings(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
much ado about nothing.......a guy cannot date every girl that comes his way,some are good to be kept as frnds
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Jbond(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
TrYcIa1: I will friend zone all of u guys and nufin will happen wink.You guys will find it fun......If I dey lie,oya make una come make we try am grin.Like seriously,I dnt think is a big deal
Oya come nd frndzone me, as petra dey form say she no see my msg to her, bt na ur punny go hear am o..
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
UjSizzle: Much ado about friendzones grin grin

But haba you can't date/fvck every woman you meet na. Wetin dey worry una sef? undecided

But at least one can attempt to..
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
TrYcIa1: I will friend zone all of u guys and nufin will happen wink.You guys will find it fun......If I dey lie,oya make una come make we try am grin.Like seriously,I dnt think is a big deal

You will say its no big deal because you're not in our shoes
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

When emotions creeps in,what then shall we call it?When the other partner begins to feel wanted but not needed?
Well, I will rather forbade a friendship with someone I have a feeling for... except she tells me from the beginning that we cant date.

I think ladies have to be fast about that actually. Why?

See, while I was serving, I tried to enter a fellow corp member and she told me she has a guy whom she isn't willing to break off from. This was the very day I made my intentions known. I respected that and I can still tell you that we are good friends. A few days ago, she needed help urgently for something and she flashed... I called her to know what's up. She told me for which I did what I could and moved on. This was even while I was on the road traveling.

There was another one whom I had interest in long before the one I described above I didnt tell her because she was with another guy and distance added to the delay. However, something happened towards the end of our program and she even caused it. I opened up(something I later regretted)... well that one messed things up so mercilessly that I dont really want to think about the SH!T. I rarely call her or care about her existence. Worst still, her boyfriend at NYSC was a joker... used her and she gained nothing from him. Instead she would say I shouldn't forget her o blah blah...

It's simple... Once a guy tell u he want to date u, if u dont want him, tell him as fast as you can... in fact, give him the reply the moment he open up. dont lead him on with :"I will think about it" "lets pray about it" blah blah blah... if u dont do this, he may hate u more than u ever expected! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.