Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65643 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite]

No wahala na.

I would be friends with her but I will be smashing some other girls on the side and I don't treat her any better than I treat my male friends. grin

Lets see how long her "lets be friends last". grin[/quote hahahahaha]
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite]

No wahala na.

I would be friends with her but I will be smashing some other girls on the side and I don't treat her any better than I treat my male friends. grin

Lets see how long her "lets be friends last". grin[/quote hahahahaha.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by silversonuc(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

The best friendships I have are with blokes.

Girls are there to be bedded if hot.

The only friendship I can have with a hot girl that can "bested" that is if she is the chicken that lays the golden eggs.

Some of you might not understand that term as it is one me and my crew use. So I will explain.

A girl is a chicken that lays the golden eggs if she is the type that introduces you to many other girls that let you hit it or she is so hot other girls always want to snatch you, out of female competitiveness, when you are rolling with her.

As a fcking RULE: A smart niggaa NEVER eats that chicken. Just continue eating the eggs. That chicken would be your best friend.

noted badman
chicken dat lays d golden egg, i wont forget dat in a hurry
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by kossydiba(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2014
emsheddy: i fit help u draw d map sha. I dey sabi plan wella.
oya helep me plot am
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by silversonuc(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2014
tonididdy: My own case : I have this chick ,we claim to be in a relationship but she give me conditions that, we can't hangout as i wish. LADIES WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? 3months in now and we have only hungout once after about 60of my controls to her. Then the first control ever she gave me, I attended and we got dirty*i mean wetty fingaling sucking dirty* but she wouldn't allow me penetrate...saying she's a virgin and she's not redy. Since then she has failed to hangout with me again not that she can't go out but she just won't do any ouuting whatsoever with me...called it quit with her yesterday and she's seems so unmoved not a single plea uptill this moment LADIES TALK TRUE...WOULD U LET A GUY U CLAIM TO LOVE SLIP AWAY JUST LIKE THAT? Won't even try to make contact, to atleast show a sign of I still love u or miss u?...only for her to put up this nonensical DP on her profile *im nor b maga, she know my story and how I want her to change me *this pic could be to anyone
help me tell dat gal, her fada

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by makarios911: 12:54am On Jul 13, 2014
The whole dynamics of the "friendzone" tingy is difficult to unravel. I think it demonic even.
Met this chic, afta the usual getting to know eachoda, she locked me up in the zone, n she did it so skillfull I didnt even know I had gotten in (and I even wear seat belt sef) , she tells me all the usual friendzone sweeties then I introduced her to one of my buddies n he shagged her barely 24hours after dey met! he dumpes her a few days afterwards she comes running back to me, by that time my eye don clear. I tell am to eida allow me cut my share or stay her lane. I nor be special adviser.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Tefo1759(m): 12:55am On Jul 13, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Fam the longer a man takes to move things forward with a woman, the less she's going to tell herself she likes him.so pls follow this step

Drop her, as in cut her off almost completely. Be gracious about it, and don't tell her you're dropping her, just… disappear meaning no bbm, no phone calls, no emails just chase other girls act like she doesn't exist... You may find she becomes so intrigued that she begins chasing after you, or you may find that she falls off your radar altogether. Either way, it's good for you.,because it's not a worthwhile use of ur time.

Yours sincerely
Mr Tefo

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by jhidey08(m): 1:10am On Jul 13, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?
d truth is dat almost 80% of Naija guys don't luv gals, dey only lyk dem and want 2 "taste" wot's insyd d skirt. It's only left 2u gals 2b careful and identify doze guys. 4get luv o, don't b deceived.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Pastor Barcanista weldone o

I can see dat U r delivering xum niggahz 4rm dia bondage and spoiling market 4 sum galzgringrin
Kelvin baba how far na.. Lols....we need to help d brodas
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by sambaboy1: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2014
I have been there #FriendZone more than twice....byt I take solace in ma last parole....where I dru
lled dat hole to a well
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2014
jhidey08: d truth is dat almost 80% of Naija guys don't luv gals, dey only lyk dem and want 2 "taste" wot's insyd d skirt. It's only left 2u gals 2b careful and identify doze guys. 4get luv o, don't b deceived.
na only you don post the truest truth. In fact, i love you this. grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2014
Deepfreezer: and you re pretty. The girl he wants to marry held him down. When it comes to marriage, we Men open our eyes. Beauty doesn't count most times. We tend to look for that gurl that has been thru thick and thin with us. ( tip )
you're right. That was why i didn't push on.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by prettiest1(f): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
snadguy007: i guess u are an exception then... some girls wont see it dat way, they will still prefer toying with d guy's emotions, calling him nice guy while the guy is dying inside tripping hopelessly.
Yea.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by jhidey08(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
missberrypop5: na only you don post the truest truth. In fact, i love you this. grin
Bt I don't.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
jhidey08: Bt I don't.
where did your mind go?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by snadguy007(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
prettiest1: Yea.
How are u ??
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
samx4real:

That is the real friend zone we are talking about.
ah. Of course i am. If i don't place you in the friendzone, who will? Satisfied?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by jhidey08(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
missberrypop5: where did your mind go?
where do u think my mind went? When I said I don't I meant I jst tld u d truth bt I'm nt sure I'm gonna practice it. Hw abt dat?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
barcanista: Kelvin baba how far na.. Lols....we need to help d brodas
Yes o.
D Lord is ur strenght bro. We shall deliver all our brotherz who are in bondage IJN. Amen!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
jhidey08: where do u think my mind went? When I said I don't I meant I jst tld u d truth bt I'm nt sure I'm gonna practice it. Hw abt dat?
yeah yeah. Do ya wish. Mehn, at last, Germany won this year's world cup tournament! it was so romantic. Lol, mah go sports region Jor! #Runs out
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by jhidey08(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
missberrypop5: yeah yeah. Do ya wish. Mehn, at last, Germany won this year's world cup tournament! it was so romantic. Lol, mah go sports region Jor! #Runs out
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
jhidey08: .
grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by jhidey08(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
missberrypop5: grin
close ya mouth jor! Who is laughing wit u wink
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Lenzz(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Leetunechi: I just keeep moving from one friendzone to another..now my close pals calls me zonal director cry
grin grin grin
Bros its just past 9am but this has already made my day cheesy
I laff so tey I no sabi when my turn reach to buy fuel. Na so d attendants just dey look me nd my teary eyes like say I don madt. Nice one Director cheesy

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by lumideezle(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Lordabas: Top 5 Friendzone phrases

1. "You're like a brother to me"
2. "Lol you're so funny" 3. "Bestie"
4. "Awwww thank you" 5. "You're so nice"
If she says any of d above to u..my guy find ur way

Lmao a gal once told me "U are like a brother to me I like u like a brother." I asked her say u no know how many pikin your mama born? Who be your brother smh lool im soo hitting that later today
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Amerinancy(f): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Hello, do check out this and comment, your conributions are highly appreciated.
https://www.nairaland.com/1809506/perverted-woman/1#24677690
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Vicotex(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by AfricanApple(f): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
barcanista: baby mi!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm good *collect d hug nd glueing her 2 mi....plant a kiss*
I've missed you too. I could neither eat nor drink all these days without yu.

Hw are yu
hmmmm, with all those big mamas surrounding u? ahdontblivit

anyway, they said u never knw wat u have until u loose it, despite i was rejecting ya love i still missed u.
i'm good

btw, sorry to reply late
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
AfricanApple: hmmmm, with all those big mamas surrounding u? ahdontblivit

anyway, they said u never knw wat u have until u loose it, despite i was rejecting ya love i still missed u.
i'm good

btw, sorry to reply late
Which mamas? I've been Mama-less for 8 years now angry. I am on and off here. If you won't mind drop a PM so we can keep in touch.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by prettiest1(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
snadguy007: How are u ??
I'm good, you?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by snadguy007(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
prettiest1: I'm good, you?

i'm okay...been a while...watsup with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.