Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

New Techniques Of Scammers On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Techniques Of Scammers On Nairaland (823 Views)

Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Techniques Of Proving Your Love To Your Babe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Techniques Of Scammers On Nairaland by NotNairalandi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello My Dear

Hi nice to met you i saw your profile today. www.nairaland.com,My name is miss Anthonia,I am interested to have a good relationship with you God bless you and your family, My dear i have something special to tell you about me.Pleases i will like you to contact me through my private address here Atlise for more discussion.and i will also send my pictures to you and I will be waiting to hear from you.

yours Coly Anthonia.

if you ask her(him)whats the special thing she wants to tell you she will bombered you with this....

Hello My Darling

Thanks for your mail l hope you are fine.let me introduce my self My name is miss Anthonia Coly from Rwanda in Africa,5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, 24 year of age(never married before)and presently l am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.my late father Dr Fredrick Coly was the managing director of Coly and Associates (Ltd) and him was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother, I am the only child of my parents, Dear my day here is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal.ln this camp we find it hard to eat or to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon.God bless you

The only parson i have now is God and you and Rev.Livings Mathew he is the pastor of the Churches here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.Rev Tel number is (+221765348446) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, him will send for me in the hostel to answer your call.as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will forward to you when you started contacting the bank and your seriousness of helping me out.

Because when my late father was alive, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.6(Three Million six hundred US Dollars). So l will like you to assist me and stand as the nest of kins and as well foreign partner and transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I can't withdraw this money by my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do so.

Honey,I like honest and understanding truthful in a man i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.Please let me know what you decide about this?
Have a nice day and think about me.waiting to hear from you soonest.Extend my greeting to your family's, Attach here my pic.

Yours lovely angel
Anthonia co
Re: New Techniques Of Scammers On Nairaland by NotNairalandi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin apply ghost mode!

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Sustain A Good Relationship That Leads To Marriage? / Hmm,what Advice do U Have For This Lady? / Troubled Series. ....the Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.