Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Do U Sustain A Good Relationship That Leads To Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Sustain A Good Relationship That Leads To Marriage? (809 Views)

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships / Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Sustain A Good Relationship That Leads To Marriage? by johnmatilda: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
How does a graduate, bachelor 29yrs who just became gainfully employed find and sustain a good relationship?. I just came back from uni last week and i noticed his routine(my uncle), he leaves home as early as 7:30pm and comes back 10:00pm(that's the earliest he has gotten home ),sometimes 11:15pm everyday except on Sunday. most times he has to call someone on the fone to open the door cos we would have gone to bed before he comes back. Since i have gotten back, i have taken over the kitchen duties, i wake up as early as 5:30am to make breakfast for everyone before they step out (dad, mom, uncle,lil sis and cousin ) . He is planning on moving out, somewhere close to his office to shorten the distance, but how can someone whose life is obviously dedicated to his office (it will be so for a long time ) find true love?
Re: How Do U Sustain A Good Relationship That Leads To Marriage? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Isn't he seeing ladies where he works ?

Let him visit village during festivities.

Nah sure time to catch wife.

Girls are always on the look out for husband in the village at Christmas.

Cause they know they are dealing with relatives..

1 Like

Re: How Do U Sustain A Good Relationship That Leads To Marriage? by ojun50(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
U don't need to worry about him every tin has time whn he is ready tins we surely change.... He day try make money relax bro
Re: How Do U Sustain A Good Relationship That Leads To Marriage? by DrObum(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wetin concern agbero with overload?

But bros oooo, say person busy no actually mean say him no dey run any parole! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander Hang Out With Frank Edoho ;) ( E-mage) / Malaysia: Crown Prince Converts To Catholicism For Lover, Shocks Muslim World / Learning To Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.