Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon (17297 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
fightforchange1:

Hi glitest!!!!!

Hi love!!!!!!!.....Its been a while.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Kentnickole(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

Surprised u called me "Mine".....We never marry now.
Ohhh.. Lols. Okay

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by fightforchange1(f): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

Hi love!!!!!!!.....Its been a while.

Wat it do wink
Wat u up to....
Still living in boring a** maryland
Come to California!

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thought tis maryland, ikeja..
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
fightforchange1:

Wat it do wink
Wat u up to....
Come to California!

Hahaha!!!....Yeah!....Maryland is boring as......., even my B Inlaw couldn't way to get he's a** back to Nigeria . grin grin
I just need to finish school; then get the hek out of here
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
fightforchange1:

Wat it do wink
Wat u up to....
Come to California!

Hahaha!!!....Yeah!....Maryland is boring as......., even my B Inlaw couldn't way to get he's a$$ back to Nigeria . grin grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kentnickole:
Ohhh.. Lols. Okay

Yeah! cheesy cheesy cheesy......Be patient love.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by fightforchange1(f): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

Hahaha!!!....Yeah!....Maryland is boring as......., even my B Inlaw couldn't way to get he's a$$ back to Nigeria . grin grin

.....boring a** white suburban folks.....no offense.
Oh cool....
Is dat ur plan to marry n go bac to naija....

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by fightforchange1(f): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

Wat skool u at?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Kentnickole(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

Yeah! cheesy cheesy cheesy......Be patient love.
Awww #dropsshoulders#... Okay love

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
fightforchange1:

.....boring a** white suburban folks.....no offense.
Oh cool....
Is dat ur plan to marry n go bac to naija....

Such discussion isn't for Nairaland oh....Haba!!. grin grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
fightforchange1:

Wat skool u at?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
PM....I try to avoid any form of stalking .
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kentnickole:
Awww #dropsshoulders#... Okay love

You're welcome sweety pie #smiles#.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
polymathic: yw, that's so wonderful... Aint notin as sweet as that

Thanks..That's true.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by fightforchange1(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
PM....I try to avoid any form of stalking .

Oh ok...friends then....

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
fightforchange1:

Oh ok...friends then....

Yep!
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Kentnickole(m): 12:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I am not doing an advert...honestly. All i asked was whether the type of man i wan was too much. Then I asked where do I find such a man. I didnt say 'hey will someone take me as a wife' ...i added the part about how i look so to rule out anyone saying you cant get a husband because you are unattractive. People have misunderstood me completely. But that you for the advice :/

Hi my dear,

My name is Kentnickole here on Nairaland Forum. I hv gone thru ur specification of a prototype man u wish to hv as husband. They're all good cos u made ur specifications known.

However, you may nt find that "kind" of "an already-made man". I want u to apply one of/ sm of/ or all of the pivotal bulletinz as it/they apply to ur preference as follow:

* Make sure ur a sound christian that loves God nd ready to make heavn.
* Be decent: in dressing, in keeping friends, in conversation, in conduct nd in carriage
* Never you seek advice frm "just any dick & harry" but frm mature nd experienced minds
* Avoid pre-emption nd allow God's blue print for ur life.
* Avoid being "egoistic" about ur achievements or an envisaged placements.
* Avoid over-floggn, over-stressn ur mind wt marrital fantacies as it may potray a diff psychological perception of an ideal marrital experience irrespectv of the "right" age of indulgence.

Thanks for ur time.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by fightforchange1(f): 1:51am On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Yep!

My fones down

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1:

My fones down

No problemo
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by fightforchange1(f): 3:02am On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

No problemo

But ill fix it

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by fightforchange1(f): 3:03am On Aug 10, 2014
Talk to bigfrancis21
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by fightforchange1(f): 3:06am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1: Talk to bigfrancis21

He bad than a muhf*cka

Lol
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1:

But ill fix it

Okay!!...No probs.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 10, 2014
polymathic: Thought tis maryland, ikeja..
Offcourse it is the same MD.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 10, 2014
Lenzz:
gringrin
Harvard ties? I'd wish.
Pally I'm just your regular-next-door-stand-up homie. But thanks for your kind thoughts bro

Many thanks, again.
You have a great saturday too kiss (I like using them emoticons too cheesy tongue)

Hmmm!!....Are you sure that is your pics, or someone else's pics you downloaded online?...Your behind ain't Nigerian not even mixed....*Looks @ hair and beard*
Something ain't right.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Lenzz(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!....Are you sure that is your pics, or someone else's pics you downloaded online?...Your behind ain't Nigerian not even mixed....*Looks @ hair and beard*
Something ain't right.
May I ask to what end will ds serve me?
And while you're at it, why not just go ahead and ask me out on a date swithrt, that should put some of your doubts to rest atleast, plus you get to see the 'awesome' behind!
Don't know who you've been rolling with lately, but not everyone's a fraud dear.
Thanks for d compliments too. I suppose that was your earlier intention. But if you must know, I'm of mixed race. So you're welcome to take your CSI elsewhere.
Have a lovely sunday Ms glitest
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lenzz:
May I ask to what end will ds serve me?
And while you're at it, why not just go ahead and ask me out on a date swithrt, that should put some of your doubts to rest atleast, plus you get to see the 'awesome' behind!
Don't know who you've been rolling with lately, but not everyone's a fraud dear.
Thanks for d compliments too. I suppose that was your earlier intention. But if you must know, I'm of mixed race. So you're welcome to take your CSI elsewhere.
Have a lovely sunday Ms glitest

I questioned your pics, cos most guys & some ladies tend to download a stranger's pics, with the intention of passing it as their own...Its called been cat fished.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way....I would say I'm sorry.

Are you cute?....Very; but I wasn't trying to ask you out...Besides"I am not into guys behinds....I've got mine...In fact, i think it should be the other way around wink".

No offence cupcake....Although you are cute, but I go for the Simon Baker or Morris Chestnut type of guys....If you know what I mean....# That wasn't a dig #.
Happy Sunday Mr Lenzz.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Kentnickole(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:
Offcourse it is the same MD.
grin grin grin grin grin
grin u serious, oya start going to cali na... Abi there's cali in ikeja too, just asking grin

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
polymathic: grin u serious, oya start going to cali na... Abi there's cali in ikeja too, just asking grin

Chai!....Since all these years, u no know sey Cali dey Ikeja?...Stop acting like a leaner now Haba!....Abeg chop up bros.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Chai!....Since all these years, u no know sey Cali dey Ikeja?...Stop acting like a leaner now Haba!....Abeg chop up bros.
me dunno, I be JJC for world, just entered dis world last month frm MARS... N decyd to settle in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
polymathic: me dunno, I be JJC for world, just entered dis world last month frm MARS... N decyd to settle in Lagos

Oh!!....So out of all the countries in the world, na Lagos Nigeria u come settle put?.....You are a leaner oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do Men Want Skinny Women? / How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship / Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.