Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon (17336 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by farano(f): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2014
claireshan: Hey smiley
Good morning dear
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

Lolzz, makin me feel lyk sherlock holmes right now @ bolded.

If u got tym, go tru my post n comments, (notin serious in dem, but de can giv a clue abt hu I am n how I tink).

I don't knw how dis pm stuff functions on nairaland (I will be happy if sum one explains) feel free to add me via bbm 25D3054F (twenty five dee, thirty fifty four F).

If u ar 4 real.

do you skype?
How old are you and what do you do?
If I pm you please note that im under no obliglation to entertain you if Im not impressed but this does not give you the licence to lie to me in order to be my type. I just want honesty wink

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah, pretendd like you don't know what am saying. Tell me what do you do for a living apart from Chatting constantly on NL?

Your reasoning is disappointing!

8 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2014
striktlymi:

Tah gbafuo
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2014
neutralwaya:

It means outside of Nairaland, you have no life. You just vindicated yourself.

Get a life cool You sound heartbroken cheesy
No am not heartbroken, life is too shortto waste it on meaningless things.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol ill be honest Im not the one desperate for it. Its my parents...I like the idea but I dont mind waiting. Also the post was to get advice on whether what i want is too much and how to go about find that kind of guy. NL wouldnt be my first pick to get a husband but im curious as to what people think.

You need to relax and stop the influence of desperation from your parents.Although,you must have it in mind you wanna get married but please don't let it burder you.My mom is like that,she keeps reminding me and I hate that!One of the reasons why I hate travelling home on Christmas.I have watched several times how she entertain female guest who comes to check me out for their sons.For the women front,I go just open one big bottle of stout dey drink like man. angry angry

Relax,when that man comes,all doors will definitely open.

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: Feel free to shut up your mouth now.
Are you ok?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

You need to relax and stop the influence of desperation from your parents.Although,you must have it in mind you wanna get married but please don't let it burder you.My mom is like that,she keeps reminding me and I hate that!One of the reasons why I hate travelling home on Christmas.I have watched several times how she entertain female guest who comes to check me out for their sons.For the women front,I go just open one big bottle of stout dey drink like man. angry angry

Relax,when that man comes,all doors will definitely open.

please dont take offence... But how old are you now? As much as i dont want to agree with them my parents are right sad... And if i dont start thinking about it and being open to guys that want marriege then i just end up old and with meaningless relationships

11 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Henrypraise: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

do you skype?
How old are you and what do you do?
If I pm you please note that im under no obliglation to entertain you if Im not impressed but this does not give you the licence to lie to me in order to be my type. I just want honesty wink

If u send me a pm, how do I get it? If its via my mail box, sorry I can't get access to my mail now or else till monday, n no I don't skpe (may be m old sch grin).

Send a request via bbm if u aint cool or I aint cool, we can part ways (no hard feelin). If u ar cool n m cool. Shalom!!!!! (No harm in trial)
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2014
farano: Good morning dear
morning toosmiley
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
No am not heartbroken, life is too shortto waste it on meaningless things.

Hmm, Story shocked

And you come across as very prideful and lonely too shocked

On equal note ,what do you consider meaningless things ?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

please dont take offence... But how old are you now? As much as i dont want to agree with them my parents are right sad... And if i dont start thinking about it and being open to guys that want marriege then i just end up old and with meaningless relationships

Feb 23/1988.
I am not saying you shydnt be social with men in other to get married.All I am saying is this,desperation won't give you exactly what u NEED.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Henrypraise: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2014
@ kinkybraide, lynpetra made a solid point,I suggest u concentrate on makin friends, n try as much as possible not to accomodate d pressure.

FYI lynpetra is now married.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Oxone(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

please dont take offence... But how old are you now? As much as i dont want to agree with them my parents are right sad... And if i dont start thinking about it and being open to guys that want marriege then [b][/b]i just end up old and with meaningless relationships

I'm curious as to what u call old. The question is what's important to you seeing as its your life and you're the one who'll have to live with the decisions you make.

I find it funny when people especially ladies play the "nobody will want me when I'm old card". That's so not true cos it's only a fool who'll let age stop them from being with a truly amazing person & I don't care what a any other person had to say. Your main focus should be being the best you can be and in no time you'll find that every other thing falls into place.

It's obvious your parents desperation are gradually becoming yours and that's not so good as it makes you become someone nobody would want to be with. Is your priority getting married early or living a fulfilled life (married or otherwise).

i'll cap this up with a tale of a friend's wedding I went to last week. The guy is 35 and the girl is 33 and I'd never seen a happier couple. The lady is a catch. In every sense of the word and any man would be lucky to have her and I know alot of other couples who are happy like that with their supposedly "old" catch and won't give them up for any of the "brand new ones"

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise: @ kinkybraide, lynpetra made a solid point,I suggest u concentrate on makin friends, n try as much as possible not to accomodate d pressure.

FYI lynpetra is now married.
Shoir!!!!
I am not married o. grin :DWhy do people think I am married

E be like say this ''my wife" wey people dey call me don dey pass gauge angry
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by dytbabe: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone:

Chai
He jst dey totori mi
*holds him by the neck*
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by dytbabe: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:
Shoir!!!!

Taaaaa
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Oxone(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:
Shoir!!!!

Me too fear now cos I don dey gather money to come see ur people on my next visit to abj grin

All other contenders/aspirants are hereby warned angry

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Taaaaa

Lol.Seriously I am single.
grin grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone:

Me too fear now cos I don dey gather money to come see ur people on my next visit to abj grin

All other contenders/aspirants are hereby warned angry

You need to contend with this young man
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Oxone(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Chai
He jst dey totori mi
*holds him by the neck*

Lol Hello deary, Hw have u been? kiss

Me no understand all these una disappearing act again o

I can see u've got urself a brand new moniker

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Oxone(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

You need to contend with this young man

Lol contend ke?

That's not vaguely possible & certainly not up for discussion sef cos d money Don almost complete grin

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by remsonik(f): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2014
Young lady don't let your parents desperation get the better part of you. I wish you the best in your search
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone:

Lol contend ke?

That's not vaguely possible & certainly not up for discussion sef cos d money Don almost complete grin

Ok...
Em...*clears throat*like how much are talking about here?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2014
MzMariah: shocked shocked shocked

@OP: learn this if you would listen. As much as you can find gentlemen on NL, you wouldn't find them this way you've gone about it. Believe me.

You might notice that my scathing remarks above at that fellow I quoted sounds unlinked to this thread. That's true. It isn't. A similar thread here on Nairaland led to all manner of exposition of her character.

If necessary, all pictures and voice notes to back my assertions shall be released.

Forget the fact that you are in South Africa. They'll get you there and run you in the mud that you'll leave the Rainbow Nation when they are done with you.

Don't get me wrong: real men exist - even here on NL. But VAMPIRES abound - and one of them is the quoted. You see those smileys she put up there, it is to follow your thread and be regularly updated of it.

Trust me, she's female - but they've got evil and fiendish network. You might be sorry when it is all over.

For your search, like lynpetra rightly noted, even going as far as telling her exact age, I feel you should really relax.

If your parents, or dad's pressure pushed you to create this thread, then their pressure would sink your husband when you marry him - and that's the truth. Even if you don't marry someone you met via NL, your eventual husband wouldn't be proud of his would-be wife posting this online, and that's a honest fact.

Wishing you the very best!

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2014
striktlymi:

Ah teh yhu cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2014
Hernyolar:

YOU On a thread like this again

After all you did at Ibadan? Madam Catholic thread on Nairaland my foot!

Zicorrrads and all your NL followees are possibly of your ilk.

@OP: learn this if you would listen. As much as you can find gentlemen on NL, you wouldn't find them this way you've gone about it. Believe me.

You might notice that my scathing remarks above at that fellow I quoted sounds unlinked to this thread. That's true. It isn't. A similar thread here on Nairaland led to all manner of exposition of her character.

If necessary, all pictures and voice notes to back my assertions shall be released.

Forget the fact that you are in South Africa. They'll get you there and run you in the mud that you'll leave the Rainbow Nation when they are done with you.

Don't get me wrong: real men exist - even here on NL. But VAMPIRES abound - and one of them is the quoted. You see those smileys she put up there, it is to follow your thread and be regularly updated of it.

Trust me, she's female - but they've got evil and fiendish network. You might be sorry when it is all over.

For your search, like lynpetra rightly noted, even going as far as telling her exact age, I feel you should really relax.

If your parents, or dad's pressure pushed you to create this thread, then their pressure would sink your husband when you marry him - and that's the truth. Even if you don't marry someone you met via NL, your eventual husband wouldn't be proud of his would-be wife posting this online, and that's a honest fact.

Wishing you the very best!

Biko,can u please expatiate and kowachiate,the Mzmariah ish.I am all ears. cheesy
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Davgwen(f): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
May be we should exclude your bro but 93 percent of our boys/men are becoming Lazy.
NL is an example of a place where you can find them en masse.
To all the ladies out there, pls dnt reply mails sent to u by any NL, they will send pm when they notice you are a. Working class babe and before u know it, they Start Telling u bout love.
They are mostly broke dudes without ambition.
Check their profiles and you will realise that some of them have spent months on NL even a year of their live chatting away without any thing to show for it.

Truth hurts, nobody should quote me, if you do then you are one of them.

like seriously girl,i want to believe u actually dnt know what u are saying.we hv enough bankers,lawyers, business owners etc.

A lot of ppl includin myself are on this forum not only for fun but to seek opportunity to make legal money or to increase ones knowlege of how to make money

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by ikes9(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2014
the truth is....
don't rush into marriage...
if yhu rush into marriage.... ( yhu begging the dude to marry)...your marriage would be a Huge Disaster!!!...
coz he'll see it as... he's doing yhu a favor...
so do not rush into marriage...else...yhu would get married @ 25.. and yhu guys would be filing for a divorce when yhu are 28...
is that wah yhu want
just keep calm... and pray for a Husband...
#PeaceBeOntoYhu
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2014
I see Matthewbriggs is here cool
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by kibo: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I have watched my mothers n yes its a lot of work involved in marriege but I believe im mature enough to learn and work at it if the man I marry is serious too.

What can i do, but to wish the best for you on your journey.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along / Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.