Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? (3028 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Jbond: Abeg no vex o, wetin be MOD? Method of dancing abi moderator or sumfin like dah?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
adaobi123:

Me harsh ? Oya, you can pm me. grin
um.... Are you single grin
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: um.... Are you single grin

Yes
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
adaobi123:

Yes
*smiles*

thank you
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Jbond(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=adaobi123][/quote]Does quoting me answer my question? Na wa o.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben:
*smiles*

thank you
Is that all?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nobleval: Is that all?
what else do you want to hear?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: what else do you want to hear?
you no fit go further? You're scared?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nobleval: you no fit go further? You're scared?
hahahaha..... Choi... Wetin you dey think?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Now I'm scared.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doesn't her door have a lock or bolt ?

Did she announce in a radio station that she lost her pyjamas and therefore sleeps na.Ked ?

I tire oo...

As I dey inside my room now, who go know whether I nah.ked or clothed ?

She is an attention seeking mosquito. Maybe she dey eye one guy for the compound and wan use this medium pass the message to the guy say she no dey wear anything at lights out...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: hahahaha..... Choi... Wetin you dey think?
That thing wey you think before fear grip you grin. Imagine after beating about the bush all you could do was to smile and say 'thank you'
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tolexander: It is wrong cos of human incubus!

Expatiate
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nobleval: That thing wey you think before fear grip you grin. Imagine after beating about the bush all you could do was to smile and say 'thank you'
e no easy... You no see say she be mod grin
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Is she fat??

Yes sir..

Orobo kibo. That's her name..
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
jocelyncherish: she is mostly worried that one of her neighbours might get to know she does that and to that end, she might be raped... how possible is that pls?

Its possible when the brain tissues resemble that of a fish.

You can imagine...

Good say her fellow girl dey see say she dey unreasonably challenged..
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
okparaugo:

Yes sir..

Orobo kibo. That's her name..

can you lend me her number??
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: e no easy... You no see say she be mod grin
mod ni dom ko. Wetin concern toasting with mod? The words sef no resemble. If i'm attracted to mukina2 I will apply the 'due process' grin Have you seen a lady that doesn't fancy that?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by MISSYTOSIN(f): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Aint nothing wrong with it. I do dat a lot.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by gbanikiti(m): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2014
There's no truth in what I think the OP is saying.

First, the weather right now is damn cold all over the world. So sleeping uncl@d or cl@d here doesn't come in whence she complains of hot-ness.

Second, she might be doro. A cheerful giver to her compound brethren.

Third, read first and second.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by gbanikiti(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Aint nothing wrong with it. I do dat a lot.

Can I visit you at night?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by jsunex(m): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2014
Senseless?
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by TemmyEsther: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2014
She should make sure dat her doors n windows are always locked @ night, then she can relax n do wateva she wants 2 do..&xcept she tells any1 aorund her, dey won't know she sleeps *dat way. And besides, its really good cuz of heat.
Re: Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? by lequatee(m): 1:17am On Jul 15, 2014
gbanikiti: There's no truth in what I think the OP is saying.

First, the weather right now is damn cold all over the world. So sleeping uncl@d or cl@d here doesn't come in whence she complains of hot-ness.

Second, she might be doro. A cheerful giver to her compound brethren.

Third, read first and second.

so you still dont have comon sense after all i told you? time don dey go so stop being dorostupid! did the @op mention anything about weather or the time the incidence took place? mtcheew! next please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin / When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? / When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.