Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? (3024 Views)

When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly / When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First / Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by naijamakossa(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin fun post

for me I love playing games,I only click on a game and begin to play

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by henriettanenye(f): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Inbox,call logs,comparing the missed calls,received calls and dialled calls,finally turns off the data and head to Whatsapp...lalasticlala please do the needful

1 Like

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
sent text messages
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by herzern(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
henriettanenye:
na so you dey book bf up and down, na why you dey single cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by naijamakossa(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
henriettanenye:
Inbox,call logs,comparing the missed calls,received calls and dialled calls,finally turns off the data and head to Whatsapp
u be Efcc
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by osaslord500(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Search for ways to break up
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by Synzu(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
Picture gallery smiley
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
naijamakossa:
u be Efcc
help me ask am cheesy cheesy cheesy investigator
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by naijamakossa(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
help me ask am cheesy cheesy cheesy investigator
chai the girl wild
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EmperorLee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Games.
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
.i don't bother carrying her phone but if i do i go to her gallery to view her pics...
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:
Games.
cheesy cheesy cheesy people dey find evidence you dey find game, hope say them beat una today make i go check
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by SweetPoison22: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
That's her privacy am intruding. I don't do that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
naijamakossa:
chai the girl wild
say she go off data enter whatsapp i swear, she suppose work for EFCC see sense cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
SweetPoison22:
That's her privacy am intruding. I don't do that.
dipping your hand into her jeans tongue is also intruding abi you no know
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
:Dwhatsapp
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EmperorLee(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
cheesy cheesy cheesy people dey find evidence you dey find game, hope say them beat una today make i go check

If I see evidence then what else? Heartbreak grin.

Iffahear say dem beat me grin cheesy #COYG
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by naijamakossa(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
say she go off data enter whatsapp i swear, she suppose work for EFCC see sense cheesy cheesy
LOLs,,,,
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by DeLioncourt: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
henriettanenye:
Inbox,call logs,comparing the missed calls,received calls and dialled calls,finally turns off the data and head to Whatsapp

Jisos!! See CIA material
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by naijamakossa(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
lalasticalala
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by henriettanenye(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
na so you dey book bf up and down, na why you dey single cheesy cheesy cheesy

lolz,brother me,am not single ooo
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
henriettanenye:

lolz,brother me,am not single ooo
you sure! na raining season we dey so, a friend in need is a friend indeed wink
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by SweetPoison22: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
dipping your hand into her jeans tongue is also intruding abi you no know
Lol, i don't do that too bro, though i can playful sometimes, but i respect the word "privacy"

Good to see you're recovering from the defeat. Up Barca, Up Guardiola. grin

4 Likes

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by teejaypee: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
henriettanenye:

even Efcc still dey learn work where you dey! grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Lol, i don't do that too bro, tho i can playful at times but i respect the word "privacy"

Good to see you're recovering from the defeat. Up Barca, Up Guardiola. grin
you no go spoil this amazing thread with una nonsense uefalona, i will see you in sport
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by henriettanenye(f): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
naijamakossa:
u be Efcc

hahahaha,let me have a good laugh ooo,my bros,am not efcc,just that a faithful girl can investigate more than efcc
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
henriettanenye:

hahahaha,let me have a good laugh ooo,my bros,am not efcc,just that a faithful girl can investigate more than efcc
true but they dey also dey mumu like goodluck jonathan
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by SweetPoison22: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
you no go spoil this amazing thread with una nonsense uefalona, i will see you in sport
grin grin grin tongue
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by EFCCnig: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
naijamakossa:
grin fun post

for me I love playing games,I only click on a game and begin to play
you dey lie sha shocked shocked shocked
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by NemzySeries(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
I dunt bother checking ma partner's fone so dat I dunt stumble on stuffs dat wud ruin my day but dey kip going tru ma fone like itz a roundabout on a fly over bridge & I hate dat stuffs.....i also dislike pple use ma fone to play games
Re: When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? by naijamakossa(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
you dey lie sha shocked shocked shocked
Lols bros I can't be u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shares Crying Photos With Snapchat Flower Filter On Her Head / How Did You Cope With Your Partner Telling You All About Their Dark Pasts? / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.