Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? (21463 Views)

....,.. / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by AREC: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
Should A Businessman Marry A Lady Barrister?

Please, I am a businessman. I am not poor and not too rich. I have someone that I wish to marry but the problem (I guess) is that she will soon become a Lawyer. Please, any advice can be helpful. I heard that Lady Barristers can become troubles when married - according to a lawman.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by queensmith: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
dear lawd almighty, this is a sercious question?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
Make sure she is Godfearing person to the core, if not, dont try it

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by 25omega(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
queensmith: dear lawd almighty, this is a sercious question?
grin grin abi o help me ask the business man who is afraid to marry a career woman grin
the poster is afraid that she would earn more money than he would so he wants to escape before that happens

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by mcnepow(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
I thought marriage was solely based on Love
And Love surpasses every oda issues. .
Guess I was wrong sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
AREC: Please, I am a businessman. I am not poor and not too rich. I have someone that I wish to marry but the problem (I guess) is that she will soon become a Lawyer. Please, any advice can be helpful. I heard that Lady Barristers can become troubles when married by a lawman.

A million YES bro. . . Just in-case. . Btw what kinda lawyer is she?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by queensmith: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
25omega: grin grin abi o help me ask the business man who is afraid to marry a career woman grin
the poster is afraid that she would earn more money than he would so he wants to escape before that happens

how can anybody say no to extra income?

@op imagine the fancy car you will be driving up and down when your wife qualifies! in fact I feel like marrying her myself!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Killz3(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
Lawyer or not, if you cannot accept her for who she is, her profession, her trouble and everything positive and negative about her, you have no business marrying her. . . Love for her and for her profession is the determining factor here, and not her profession alone. . . cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Ammyng(f): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Killz~:
Lawyer or not, if you cannot accept her for who she is, her profession, her trouble and everything positive and negative about her, you have no business marrying her. . . Love for her and for her profession is the determining factor here, and not her profession alone. . . cheesy

On point
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Akwasi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
I was just wondering. . .who will take care of the children? Will you be the house-husband? Someone needs to take care of the house.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by niddamugu(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
God makes the difference in any circumstance. Your question is sensual and not Holy Spirit inspired. Sensual answer says - women are the same no matter the profession. But with God nothing shall be impossible.

No more talk the Choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by r231(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by blaKKy83(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
Plzzzz I need help..dunno hw to post new topic
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Paulsquare: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
Well if i may advise you, if she is not a God fearing woman to the core you might have problem. I was dating a young lady when she had nothing but later she got a very good job with an oil company and she could is to tell me that hey mr man i dont want the relationshp any more. To be sincere with you make sure you knw her very well othewise.....
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by jtkoko9(f): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
:-XInsecurity
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Agybabe(f): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
It is wise and sometimes a no go place. If her character is bliss go ahead. But careful with her so it wont always be court, motion, affidavit and divorce. She knows her right as a woman and those rights may sometimes overcome her wifey rights and obligations. If una no go marry woman lawyer, who will?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by ceejayluv(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
jtkoko9: :-XInsecurity
on point!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by dohome: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
You do not have to scared of anything after all she did not attend law school because she wants to wicked you. However, i believe you know her better than us, you still have to tread with caution! Good luck

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by luckgames(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
U better look for a very good lawyer you can call any time if need be
That should not be an issue
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by luckgames(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
Do you have university education?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Paulsquare: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
luckgames: U better look for a very good lawyer you can call any time if need be
That should not be an issue
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Henry40: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
If you've proposed to her, this question's already coming too late. In law, a proposal is an "Agreement to Marry" {in other words, A BONA FIDE CONTRACT}, and she can sue for damages in the event of a breach of contract. If she's that type of woman, and you've proposed and decide to pull out, you're already in trouble! The damages could be calculated to the approximate sum of money she could have had access to all her married life had she gotten married to you. SO WATCH WHAT YOU DO WITH HER!{and una neva even marry} It's not much about what they will do as it is about what they can do, and women, generally, will do what they can do if they're pushed to the wall to!

That said, are you really willing to spend your entire married life being that careful? If so, then proceed!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by meetkris(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
Please what's wrong with marrying a female lawyer?there are some fundamental qualities required from a woman who is ready to settle down and so if this lady lawyer passes the test why not.The qualities applies across board irrespective of your profession.So please if you see an angel in a famale lawyer go ahead and marry instead of getting married to a non lawyer who is not Godfearing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by tklala(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
This is actually a funny question ! I think the question you need to ask yourself is , 'is she GOD Fearing ' ?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Paulsquare: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
There is more to this marriage of a thing. Rember that its an institution that runs all thru the life process. U just have to knw this that at time marriage demand more from you than what you think. Be sure of what you want in life, i think that will help you to make a better decision. Gudluck
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by tonardo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
AREC: Should A Businessman Marry A Lady Barrister?

Please, I am a businessman. I am not poor and not too rich. I have someone that I wish to marry but the problem (I guess) is that she will soon become a Lawyer. Please, any advice can be helpful. I heard that Lady Barristers can become troubles when married - according to a lawman.

some question 4 u......
1. Are u guys doing court marriage?
2. Is there love btw u?
3. What's her level of reasoning?
4. Are u afraid of arguement or been sued?

Brother,, 4get d lawman quote, and move on in life. As 4 me according 2 dat lawman it no make sense......

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by shedyman: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
though a lot of men have expressed reservations about getting married 2 a lady lawyer in view of her being aware of her right & there by removin 4rm her d african characteristics dey wil want 2 see in her, i still think that it boils down 2 d personality involved. Consequently, weda a lawyer, doctor, engineer, a petty trader or even a full tym house wife it dos nt matter.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by desthan(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
Oga, go ask Festus Keyamo. . .
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Tos87(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
[quote author=25omega] grin grin abi o help me ask the business man who is afraid to marry a career woman grin
the poster is afraid that she would earn more money than he would so he wants to escape before that happens[/quote) I can see you know nothing about Biz,..Biz Men rules the World,..World'sRichest men men are Biz Moguls..As she a Lawyer decides to marry him,..in retrospect he has a lot to offer as a biz man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Deolaw: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
hmm....
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by obipeter(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
the only determining factor here is love. So u should check within u and knw wether u love her. And pls start up as a friend without string attach so u can knw her more

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
Any female looking to marry a male cook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.