Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56090 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Yemlizzy(f): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2014
A smartie with a nice sense of humour does it for me.

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by duby91(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2014
v24m:

Those are the ones they end up marrying but just dont talk about undecided

LOL! Exactly. bet why? why is life like that? grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by duby91(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Yemlizzy: A smartie with a nice sense of humour does it for me.

That's what y'all say. with the nice sense of humour they will label u a joker or something. he's never serious bla bla bla..
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by vislabraye(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2014
I like ladies to be tender, both is physical appearance and disposition. I don't want my ladies to have any form of masculine physical appearance such as broad shoulders, thick voice, facial hairs, narrow hips or hips which is the same size as her waist. On the other hand, she should be intelligent, well cultured and not obnoxiously loud. Of course she must be fine.

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by vislabraye(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Yemlizzy: A smartie with a nice sense of humour does it for me.
. Mr Ibu or Okey Bakasi would be good for you.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by basty: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Her endurance
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by maryhaam(f): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Tymax: shocked You know me before? See as u just table all my qualities put for here shocked

Let's close the deal once and for all wink
loooooool
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by vislabraye(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2014
joyfulheart: For the guys dah r saying: beautiful, nyc äss, bo_obs e.t.c
rememba dah dose tinz don't last forever, so let d character attract u and nt beauty only.
#ma5cents
. Even, good character does not last forever !!!
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by robinicule(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2014
a girl who can approach me, its called guts, witnesd few tho
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by robinicule(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2014
a girl who can approach me, its called guts, witnesd few tho
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by zubby29(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2014
@cecediva u are hot,i am attracted
Cecediva: lol@ Cabin biscuit... cheesy cheesy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Sagamite(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Their beautiful body, femininity/sexiness, feminine touch, classy personality and "she likes me" (I don't chase).

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by farano(f): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Nairaland guys wetin dey hungry una no dey for market! grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by allgoodlight(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2014
1-She most be fun to be with(i dislike boring life)
2-knowledge smart(my future children most be smart)
3-creative and talented(it make the home entertaining)
4-spiritual minded(to reduce problem)
5-her body type must be type 6 and softlike (not too slim nor fat for me to enjoy her well)
6-she must be economical(for financial stabilty)
7-she must be polite,respectful, and submissive.(for peaceful home)

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by austinreal1: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2014
nice look and succulent breast. good character and one who loves God so much.

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by experimentist: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Her shitts, the smelly ones cry
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by experimentist: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2014
farano: Nairaland guys wetin dey hungry una no dey for market! grin
Na true o, dem no dey sell shits for market...
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by robinicule(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2014
allgoodlight: 1-She most be fun to be with(i dislike boring life)
5-her body type must be type 6 and softlike (not too slim nor fat for me to enjoy her well)
see mouth, u like good thing
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by tosynhovic: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2014
kerny: I find a guy who reads and tells me deep things about himself absolutely totally attractive.

Wow! I think I love you. All I need is someone that would listen to me with very deep feelings. Thats attractive
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by phil5(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2014
allgoodlight: 1-She most be fun to be with(i dislike boring life)
+100
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Hopkinsjay: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=OohMpa][color=#808000]Her brain......to sabi the thing

Her mouth......to blow the thing

Her tongue.....to taste the thing

Her voice....to moan the thing

Her böobs, nyash and pünny......to allow the thing

#Sai smiley

we are of the same specie bro.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Misolex(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Make She just sabi laff n barb nyc low-cut{ma no 1}...den make she dey Calm,soft looking,smart.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Peter262: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Atmmachine: Nothing attracts me to Nigerian girls because they re dirty & their pucci smells like dead goat... That was why i turned gay grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by bbello28(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
OohMpa: Her brain......to sabi the thing

Her mouth......to blow the thing

Her tongue.....to taste the thing

Her voice....to moan the thing

Her böobs, nyash and pünny......to allow the thing

#Sai smiley
grin bad pikin grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by DSuperWoman(f): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Well I like guys that are interlectual

See what other girls had to say about what they want in the opposite sex
http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2014/01/when-i-much-younger-like-any-other-girl.html?m=1
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by josh830: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
The woman that read her guy and build the besT out of his weakness::: smiley
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by sailormoon: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2014
firestar: cheesy
cheesy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Blessedwhite(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2014
akpur1: so it means you are a short dude
Nope but the tall girl attract me most times.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Blessedwhite(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Peter262][/quote] shocked hmmm you re obvious and what abt the asshole . Dont it smell too.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Lero15(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2014
Cute, good sense of humour, sociable, loving, God-fearing.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by BukkyDan(f): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmm...so much to list..
*His dress-sense, i mean....neat and corperate, and the hair...I don't like a clean-shaved head, corn-rows, dreadlocks(dada), low-cut seals the deal.
Seriously, the first thing that makes me notice a guy is his hairstyle, height(6ft n above) with nice muscles and packs,
smiley

*His voice...I love 'em baritone-deep-husky voice. cheesy

*And his level of intelligence...in all aspects, about football, science and mathematics...et al...I love 'em brainy guys

*His level of strength in the Christian faith...looks and wealth not withstanding
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by sailormoon: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2014
gogis:
Got all you want in a man, just that I speak Yoruba, English and German. I hope you are multilingual too...cos its a big plus for me. Bis bald.
You get my references?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.