Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? (5413 Views)

Please Help, I'm A Paedophile / 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2014
emidragon:

You yet to answer the question about Omotola's husband.
Until u answer that I will take u seriously.

What about her husband? Did he marry her when she was a child? It doesn't matter if someone is a celebrity or not, wrong is wrong.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 1:36am On Jul 17, 2014
victorNRceo:

You haven't given any advice.
You have only been showing the dirty ghetto in you. tongue

My advice was to go and see a shrink. If my hating child abusers makes me ghetto, then honey I will proudly be ghetto for life.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 1:50am On Jul 17, 2014
chucky234: You are here taking asprin on someone else's headache when we have our issue to resolve.

This is a very personal issue to me. I have seen many children who are scarred for life, emotionally, mentally, and physically because of these manbeasts. Our issues have already been resolved. We are divorced remember.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2014
naij28: Khiaa what's your zodiac sign?

Taurus, stubborn as a (pit) bull, that's why my blood boils at such disgusting topics.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2014
victorNRceo:
What's da message in d pics now?

The message is, the op needs to be shyted on, because he is a low life piece of shyt. Death to all paedophiles.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by GodMode: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by ba7man(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2014
traware: He is not reasoning like a paedophile.He speaks the truth.If a 29year old male has sex with a 12year old female,as long as the female possesses healthy reproductive features(brea.sts,hips,etc)according to nature,there is nothing wrong in the act but the act is wrong according to the laws of the land.Biologically,males have always been and are still attracted to young human females.If a 9year old female starts developing brea.sts,she will start receiving attention from older males(heterosex.ual men in their 20s,30s,40s etc).It isn't paedophilia its just nature
I'll be honest here, I've met some physically endowed under-aged girls that looked attractive or were attracted to me.

......But the moment I say "Hello" to them, their "age" comes pouring out of their mouths and actions and I'm reminded of my true place.

I just can't find myself sitting down to exchange sexual conversations with them because our brains are on different wavelengths, I'll rather leave them to younger, skinny jeans wearing guys.

BTW, making a move on their type will be nothing short of taking advantage of their being naïve for sex.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by ba7man(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2014
emidragon:

You are an example of a person who looks but sees only his mind.

If he was playing games will they have been a need of putting up this in the context of love in a dilemma.
This is not a matter of playing games or not.....its just plain wrong.

What does he share in common mentally with a 14yr old that he wants a relationship with one??

You're looking only at the container and not the content.

There's this proverb "Its not everything that can fit into the mouth that should be eaten"..........Meaning "Its not every girl that you can stick your d**k into that you should do". There are checks and balances and "age" is one.

Except I'm talking to teenagers here that their hormones are still raging and common sense isn't high on their priority.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2014
khiaa:

This is a very personal issue to me. I have seen many children who are scarred for life, emotionally, mentally, and physically because of these manbeasts. Our issues have already been resolved. We are divorced remember.
we are not divorced my love,not in this world or the one to come.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by traware(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
ba7man: This is not a matter of playing games or not.....its just plain wrong.

What does he share in common mentally with a 14yr old that he wants a relationship with one??

You're looking only at the container and not the content.

There's this proverb "Its not everything that can fit into the mouth that should be eaten"..........Meaning "Its not every girl that you can stick your d**k into that you should do". There are checks and balances and "age" is one.

Except I'm talking to teenagers here that their hormones are still raging and common sense isn't high on their priority.
What does he share mentally with a 14year old?Sir,human males really don't care about what females can do for them mentally but are much more concerned about what female bodies can do for them biologically(successfully reproduce their genes)The OPs friend may either be getting shunned or may just be intimidated(Brazilian hair,fixed nails,louboutin shoes,make up...you know, the flashy lifestyle) by ladies in his age group.He may find teens easier to get along with especially his teen students who he provides with answers to their questions,who may admire his 'intelligence' and who may be more simple(easy to talk to, braided hair,no make up etc)Psychologically,he relates more/better with the female teens than ladies in his age group.Situations like these are much more common than we'll like to believe

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by kingbella: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
traware: What does he share mentally with a 14year old?Sir,human males really don't care about what females can do for them mentally but are much more concerned about what female bodies can do for them biologically(successfully reproduce their genes)The OPs friend may either be getting shunned or may just be intimidated(Brazilian hair,fixed nails,louboutin shoes,make up...you know, the flashy lifestyle) by ladies in his age group.He may find teens easier to get along with especially his teen students who he provides with answers to their questions,who may admire his 'intelligence' and who may be more simple(easy to talk to, braided hair,no make up etc)Psychologically,he relates more/better with the female teens than ladies in his age group.Situations like these are much more common than we'll like to believe

Arent there 18, 19, 20 year olds? Must he go for 14year olds who are naive and eager to spoil? I remember exactly how naive i was when i was 14. Any 25year old who had tried to get into any form of relationship would have been taking advantage of me cos i barely knew my left hand from my right.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by traware(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
kingbella:

Arent there 18, 19, 20 year olds? Must he go for 14year olds who are naive and eager to spoil? I remember exactly how naive i was when i was 14. Any 25year old who had tried to get into any form of relationship would have been taking advantage of me cos i barely knew my left hand from my right.
Madam,the heart wants what the heart wants.Do we choose who we become attracted to?No
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by beeevan: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Some of these men should never be left alone with their daughters, Tufiskwa!!!! The penalty for this act should be a death sentence.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
traware: What does he share mentally with a 14year old?Sir,human males really don't care about what females can do for them mentally but are much more concerned about what female bodies can do for them biologically(successfully reproduce their genes)The OPs friend may either be getting shunned or may just be intimidated(Brazilian hair,fixed nails,louboutin shoes,make up...you know, the flashy lifestyle) by ladies in his age group.He may find teens easier to get along with especially his teen students who he provides with answers to their questions,who may admire his 'intelligence' and who may be more simple(easy to talk to, braided hair,no make up etc)Psychologically,he relates more/better with the female teens than ladies in his age group.Situations like these are much more common than we'll like to believe

Just because the op is mentally 14 years old doesn't make him 14, he was hired to teach the children, not to screw them and mess with them mentally and emotionally. Remember, the girls may have bodies of a 25 year old woman, but they still have the mind of a 14 year old and are vulnerable to menbeasts like you and the op.
Finding a 9 year old sexually attractive is sick and perverted.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
traware: Madam,the heart wants what the heart wants.Do we choose who we become attracted to?No

Go and see a shrink, you perverted manbeast. The heart can't always have what it wants, try some self-controll.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
chucky234: we are not divorced my love,not in this world or the one to come.

Ok, you can have it your way, you may not be but I am.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by kingbella: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2014
traware: Madam,the heart wants what the heart wants.Do we choose who we become attracted to?No

Oga a pedophile is one who lets his heart get attracted to kids. Same as necrophiles who get attracted to dead bodies. Is that normal? Theres a reason why these things have medical namea, thats cos they are sick, disgusting and taboo. Next il hear that people who are sexually attracted to there family members cant help who they like, afterall there were recorded examples of bible times, ancient roman and greek history!

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2014
That man has no business being a teacher, if he is ever caught even looking at one of those children lustfully he will be fired and jailed in a Country where the system works . May God protect our children from perverted teachers. He has self esteem problems and that is why he cannot woo proper women. He wants a child that he can manipulate and one who is naive enough for him to control.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 2:21am On Jul 18, 2014
kingbella:

Oga a pedophile is one who lets his heart get attracted to kids. Same as necrophiles who get attracted to dead bodies. Is that normal? Theres a reason why these things have medical namea, thats cos they are sick, disgusting and taboo. Next il hear that people who are sexually attracted to there family members cant help who they like, afterall there were recorded examples of bible times, ancient roman and greek history!

You must be talking about naij28, because he has already confessed to forking 2 of his cousins and wants to marry one of them. He sees nothing wrong in his actions.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by kingbella: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2014
khiaa:

You must be talking about naij28, because he has already confessed to forking 2 of his cousins and wants to marry one of them. He sees nothing wrong in his actions.

Ewwwwwwwww!
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
khiaa:

What about her husband? Did he marry her when she was a child? It doesn't matter if someone is a celebrity or not, wrong is wrong.

you are just too LOUD, insulting and illogical.
i neva mentioned that my friend was intending to marry the 14yr old at that age.
Miss Khiaa, the point of Omotola's husband's deeds, was how he fell for Omotola at her very tender age. and he waited for her to become an adult before proposing to her.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
khiaa:

Just because the op is mentally 14 years old doesn't make him 14, he was hired to teach the children not to screw them and mess with them mentally and emotionally. Remember, the girls may have bodies of a 25 year old woman, but they still have the mind of a 14 year old and are vulnerable to menbeasts like you and the op.
Finding a 9 year old sexually attractive is sick and perverted.

you are just too eloped to your perception. your type don't forgive.

after i made it clear that i wasn't the subject you keep referring to me as the subject.

you need to listen carefully and think widely to lead successfully.

your type will kill a child b4 the child tells his own side of a story.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 1:12am On Jul 19, 2014
emidragon:

you are just too eloped to your perception. your type don't forgive.

after i made it clear that i wasn't the subject you keep referring to me as the subject.

you need to listen carefully and think widely to lead successfully.

your type will kill a child b4 the child tells his own side of a story.

#1 You are the paedophile, that's why you continue to defend them and make excuses for their bad behavior.

#2 It's paedophiles like you and a few of your kind that are posting on this thread that are killing/destroying the kids emotionally, physically, and mentally, but you don't give a damn because your sick hearts wants what it wants. You selfish beasts.

#3 Khiaa forgive paedophiles/child rap.ist/child manipulaters NO!!!! IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE I FORGIVE YOU ANIMALS!!! Now how about that for being LOUD, can you hear me now? Good!!! Listen to me again.

GO AND SEE A SHRINK!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 1:36am On Jul 19, 2014
emidragon:

you are just too LOUD, insulting and illogical.
i neva mentioned that my friend was intending to marry the 14yr old at that age.
Miss Khiaa, the point of Omotola's husband's deeds, was how he fell for Omotola at her very tender age. and he waited for her to become an adult before proposing to her.

A grown man should never look at a child in a sex.ual way, and just because he waited for her to become of age to propose doesn't mean he wasn't messing around with her behind closed doors.
You call what I say insulting but I call it being truthful.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by eddy18(f): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Tell your friend to read the latest development on this on ABC News and be guided. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152592680238812&id=86680728811&refid=17
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, you can have it your way, you may not be but I am.
Baby bear what happened to the love we shared, go about to the other thread then read what I wrote again, dont think you understand what I posted.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Baby bear what happened to the love we shared, go about to the other thread then read what I wrote again, dont think you understand what I posted.

I understood you, but did you understand me?
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

I understood you, but did you understand me?
I didnt because what you said about Green Card contradict what I wrote, I can get G card through my guys in Cali or Woodburn if I so wish but I am yet to see why I should swap my naija with Yankee.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: I didnt because what you said about Green Card contradict what I wrote, I can get G card through my guys in Cali or Woodburn if I so wish but I am yet to see why I should swap my naija with Yankee.

Maybe you should visit America before you come to any conclusions.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

Maybe you should visit America before you come to any conclusions.
I dont need to visit America to know what is happening there my angel, my kid sister just graduated from Georgia Perimeter College, ATL and we were invited but I couldnt go since I'm presently helping a pet company in California to source for dried coconut. My aunt who went for the graduation ceremony is already bored and intend returning earlier than scheduled, we love naija to a fault and only visit oyinbo land.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: I dont need to visit America to know what is happening there my angel, my kid sister just graduated from Georgia Perimeter College, ATL and we were invited but I couldnt go since I'm presently helping a pet company in California to source for dried coconut. My aunt who went for the graduation ceremony is already bored and intend returning earlier than scheduled, we love naija to a fault and only visit oyinbo land.

Atlanta is not America, it is only 1 city in America, you have to come and tour the whole country which is very big.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Simple Tips To Enjoy First Time Sex / Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy / See What Happened To Lady Who Went To Her Internet Friend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.