Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? (5414 Views)

Please Help, I'm A Paedophile / 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

Atlanta is not America, it is only 1 city in America, you have to come and tour the whole country which is very big.
Maybe for you I will
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Maybe for you I will

No, we are done.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

No, we are done.
Honey I am on bended knees begging you to stay, my life is empty without you.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Honey I am on bended knees begging you to stay, my life is empty without you.

PLEASE!!! You know why we are done.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

PLEASE!!! You know why we are done.
I dont know and I dont want to know, all I want to know is that you are still my Val and will always be.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: I dont know and I dont want to know, all I want to know is that you are still my Val and will always be.

NO!!! I'm looking at the king now.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

NO!!! I'm looking at the king now.
Hahahaha King ko, Igwe ni.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Hahahaha King ko, Igwe ni.

Kingtom. smileysmileysmiley
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

Not even 18 of Kingtom or kingdom can take you away from me my love, his presence doesnt worry me for a second.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Not even 18 of Kingtom or kingdom can take you away from me my love, his presence doesnt worry me for a second.

Ok, whatever you say and believe what you want.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by traware(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

#1 You are the paedophile, that's why you continue to defend them and make excuses for their bad behavior.

#2 It's paedophiles like you and a few of your kind that are posting on this thread that are killing/destroying the kids emotionally, physically, and mentally, but you don't give a damn because your sick hearts wants what it wants. You selfish beasts.

#3 Khiaa forgive paedophiles/child rap.ist/child manipulaters NO!!!! IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE I FORGIVE YOU ANIMALS!!! Now how about that for being LOUD, can you hear me now? Good!!! Listen to me again.

GO AND SEE A SHRINK!!!!
You are incredibly ignorant.I'm done with this thread
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
traware: You are incredibly ignorant.I'm done with this thread

PAEDOPHILE!!!

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by traware(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

PAEDOPHILE!!!
In your small mind you really believe screaming that term will 'shame' me yes?Poor you.Believe it or not,in times past,being a 'paedophile' wasn't viewed in the negative as it is today.Why am I even wasting my time and energy sef?You will never get it because your intellectuality isn't on that level.People like you are ostriches(heads in the sand)you will never be able to truly confront or accept the 'grotesque' nature of humanity

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
traware: In your small mind you really believe screaming that term will 'shame' me yes?Poor you.Believe it or not,in times past,being a 'paedophile' wasn't viewed in the negative as it is today.Why am I even wasting my time and energy sef?You will never get it because your intellectuality isn't on that level.People like you are ostriches(heads in the sand)you will never be able to truly confront the 'grotesque' nature of humanity

Are we living in the past? NO!! We are living in the here and now. You are correct, I do find you shameless and grotesque. Yes, I am not on the same level as you are because I could never contemplate harming a child. You need to get your head out of the sand (ostrich) and understand that just because paedophilies weren't viewed as the manbeasts that they are in the past doesn't mean they weren't wrong. The child didn't have a voice in the past but today their voices are heard all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by kingbella: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
traware: In your small mind you really believe screaming that term will 'shame' me yes?Poor you.Believe it or not,in times past,being a 'paedophile' wasn't viewed in the negative as it is today.Why am I even wasting my time and energy sef?You will never get it because your intellectuality isn't on that level.People like you are ostriches(heads in the sand)you will never be able to truly confront or accept the 'grotesque' nature of humanity

Your analogy dosnt hold any water. A lot has changed since times past, even if people were sleeping with babies, killing people for sexual pleasure, having sex with their family members , sleeping with animals etc, that doesnt make it right. You cant tell me that your arguement is soley based on the fact that "its no big deal to love a kid" because guess what? It is!!! Like u said earlier, theres a reason its called a medical condition, paedophilia. A 14 year old is a minor, an adult has no business developing feelings for her, her, its a crime. Well i guess its a waste of ny time typing all ds. The op is a perv, cos i dont get why he/his frend will want to "fall in love" with two kids. Whats he gonna be doing with them? Having some sort of perveted paedophile threeway or something disgusting like that. Disgusting

3 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by traware(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

Are we living in the past? NO!! We are living in the here and now. You are correct, I do find you shameless and grotesque. Yes, I am not on the same level as you are because I could never contemplate harming a child. You need to get your head out of the sand (ostrich) and understand that just because paedophilies weren't viewed as the manbeasts that they are in the past doesn't mean they weren't wrong. The child didn't have a voice in the past but today their voices are heard all over the world.
I'm aware I'm still wasting my time but here goes;If having sex.ual desire for little children is 'wrong' according to you,why do adult men and women have sex.ual desire for children right from the dawn of humankind?Do you know how many practices in the world that are considered 'wrong' by some societies presently and right in others?In Nigeria for example,suicide is believed to be wrong but in countries like South Korea,'suiciders' are admired for their 'courage'.Are you aware in a developed state like Japan more than 65% of the adult Japanese men love little girls? and a legal,respectable,multi-million dollar sex,music and comic industry has been created from their desires?Their desires are considered perfectly normal by the inhabitants of the Japanese society.My point?In this life,there is nothing inherently good or bad(good/bad constantly evolves from generation to generation).Its all about the publics' opinion at that moment in time.Let this be a constant reminder to you,human beings still possess the biological desires they had in 000BC in 2014 and no laws,'shaming' methods or duration of screams will ever change that.Enough of your emotion-laden posts.If you ever want to take me on intellectually,better come correct
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Hahahaha King ko, Igwe ni.
khiaa:
Atlanta is not America, it is only 1 city in America, you have to come and tour the whole country which is very big.

you both are derailing this thread, pls, go discuss personal issues somewhere else.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
i don't have anything to argue with Khiaa. stick to your perception. i wouldn't say a word to u anymore.

pls, the subject of this topic needs reasonable and analytical advice.
i have made him to read this thread.

Traware, don't any more time with Khiaa. her brain is derailed just like she wanted to derail the thread.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by KingTom(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
emidragon: i don't have anything to argue with Khiaa. stick to your perception. i wouldn't say a word to u anymore.

pls, the subject of this topic needs reasonable and analytical advice.
i have made him to read this thread.

Traware, don't any more time with Khiaa. her brain is derailed just like she wanted to derail the thread.

You are the one going around sniffing little girls and you say my brain is derailed, you need to check yourself and ask GOD for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
KingTom: kiss kiss kiss

Good morning BOO. smiley
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
traware: I'm aware I'm still wasting my time but here goes;If having sex.ual desire for little children is 'wrong' according to you,why do adult men and women have sex.ual desire for children right from the dawn of humankind?Do you know how many practices in the world that are considered 'wrong' by some societies presently and right in others?In Nigeria for example,suicide is believed to be wrong but in countries like South Korea,'suiciders' are admired for their 'courage'.Are you aware in a developed state like Japan more than 65% of the adult Japanese men love little girls? and a legal,respectable,multi-million dollar sex,music and comic industry has been created from their desires?Their desires are considered perfectly normal by the inhabitants of the Japanese society.My point?In this life,there is nothing inherently good or bad(good/bad constantly evolves from generation to generation).Its all about the publics' opinion at that moment in time.Let this be a constant reminder to you,human beings still possess the biological desires they had in 000BC in 2014 and no laws,'shaming' methods or duration of screams will ever change that.Enough of your emotion-laden posts.If you ever want to take me on intellectually,better come correct

There is no getting through to perverted minds. Look at you fighting for your right to fork little girls. Pathetc!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Bunchersstab(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

You are the one going around stiffing little girls and you say my brain is derailed, you need to check yourself and ask GOD for forgiveness.
I wont say a word cos i knw my most beautiful is capable of handling any non-entity...
place him there honey, am solidly behind ya.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bunchersstab:
I wont say a word cos i knw my most beautiful is capable of handling any non-entity...
place him there honey, am solidly behind ya.

Thank you baby. smiley I have seen perverts like them for years, the sad thing is that you can't get through their sick minds. They think their behavior is normal and will fight you tooth and nail to try and justify their sickness.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Smh! what a thread.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

Thank you baby. smiley I have seen perverts like them for years, the sad thing is that you can't get through their sick minds. They think their behavior is normal and will fight you tooth and nail to try and justify their sickness.
What else do i have to say than Darlyn you have spoken well
It is easier to control/educate thousands of cattle in Northern Nigerian with a stick than to educate a shallow/myopic/pervert minds who thinks everybody must accept thier oppinion

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Adaeze003(f): 5:03am On Jul 20, 2014
I think we need laws to protect kids in this nation.

The only defence I see is "they did it in the past and it wasn't considered wrong" really? Well, people n calabar killed their twins from the beginning and it took one woman to end that!
So what its considered normal in japan? It takes one person to stand up 4 his/ her child! The girl child is not some lower being that she can be used anyway the perv wants! It is completely skewed for a grown a$$ man to see a girl child and go "I wanna screw that" it is SICK!

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
ba7man: I'll be honest here, I've met some physically endowed under-aged girls that looked attractive or were attracted to me.

......But the moment I say "Hello" to them, their "age" comes pouring out of their mouths and actions and I'm reminded of my true place.

I just can't find myself sitting down to exchange sexual conversations with them because our brains are on different wavelengths, I'll rather leave them to younger, skinny jeans wearing guys.

BTW, making a move on their type will be nothing short of taking advantage of their being naïve for sex.

You said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Girls Feel After Turning A Guy Down / I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. / Why Do Men Want Sex In The Morning (the Mystrey SOLVED!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.