Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? (5412 Views)

Please Help, I'm A Paedophile / 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2014

2 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
naij28: i've you seen some of the 14 year old girls lately? well they look ripe with big boobs and ass so i dont blame the OP . .

Hey paedophile, they aren't mentally developed yet therefore they are not ready to handle your manipulative bullschit, and that is one of the reasons you beast are attracted to children. You weak pathetic excuse for a man can't handle a grown woman. You make me sick!!!**picking up stones to stone him with**

4 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
To all you parents that are reading this thread please be aware of who is teaching your children at school. Talk to your children and make sure they are ok because as you can see from this thread there are some sick beasts teaching your kids and they are looking at your children in an inappropriate manner.

5 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Lovless(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
The topic alone is freaking disgusting..............................

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by megabyte2(f): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
The guy needs deliverance Asap.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by victorNRceo: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lovless: The topic alone is freaking disgusting..............................
You are loveless, so everything about love is disgusting to you.
No offence!
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2014
victorNRceo:
You are loveless, so everything about love is disgusting to you.
No offence!

**Stone this one** sad

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by victorNRceo: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2014
khiaa:

**Stone this one** sad
To death or to bruises or to embarassed ?
grin grin grin
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by vybzkartel: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2014
my brother only prayer to God Lord Jesus can save your friend
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Jman06(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2014
khiaa:

#1 A full grown mature woman not a child.

#2 A grown adult who is sexually attracted to children.

#3 I do not admire children in a sexual manner, there is nothing sexually appealing in a child to me because I am not a paedophile.

#4 It's a damn shame, some people should be stoned to death, we have to protect the children from these MONSTERS.

#5 I believe the paedophile is YOU.

#6 Paedophiles are sick bast.ards preying on innocent children. I have seen the damage that these punk bitshes have caused children mentally and physically. I hate them with a passion.

#7 Paedophiles are very deceitful, manipulative, cunning people, don't ever trust them around your babies, they will smile in your face while thinking of a way to get your child alone.

#8 Paedophiles do not love ANYONE, their only goal is to destroy young lives.

#9- 9 times out of 10 paedophiles chooses a profession that involves children.

#10 Nothing gets my blood boiling like child abuse.
A 14yrs old is no longer a baby. Though I'll advise the op not to have anything s,exual with her until she's through with sec school perhaps in a year or two time, but within this period he should show her all the love and let her know that he has interest in marrying her. Many instances abound of women who got married at that age and had successful marriages.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2014
khiaa:

#1 A full grown mature woman not a child.

#2 A grown adult who is sexually attracted to children.

#3 I do not admire children in a sexual manner, there is nothing sexually appealing in a child to me because I am not a paedophile.

#4 It's a damn shame, some people should be stoned to death, we have to protect the children from these MONSTERS.

#5 I believe the paedophile is YOU.

#6 Paedophiles are sick bast.ards preying on innocent children. I have seen the damage that these punk bitshes have caused children mentally and physically. I hate them with a passion.

#7 Paedophiles are very deceitful, manipulative, cunning people, don't ever trust them around your babies, they will smile in your face while thinking of a way to get your child alone.

#8 Paedophiles do not love ANYONE, their only goal is to destroy young lives.

#9- 9 times out of 10 paedophiles chooses a profession that involves children.

#10 Nothing gets my blood boiling like child abuse.
Hey, dare! You are becoming too angered by the appearance of this situation. And apparently you are losing your logic.

Here are what u refused to see:

A woman is whom we perceive as fully fledged in the s,exual properties. ←what about a 14year old that appears that way? There are, don't deny.

A woman is whom, perceived as being intellectually experienced ← what about a 14year old who's got this? There are. That's what many will call incredible.

it good you know what's a paedophile.
Buh, BADly, you missed the what the problem here is.

It's shameful almost none of ya got the content's/OP's setting.
Almost all of ya screeming pedophile! Paedophile!

Did you notice the first comment. What's ur answer to this?

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2014
To this?
emidragon: It took me posting d above to realise his story is similar to that of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's meeting with her present husband.

So was/is Omotola's husband a paedophile? grin
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by ba7man(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
The guy has low self esteem. He's attracted to little girls because the little "game" he has is ok for them but when those girls get older, they'll leave him cuz they'll see the real "b*tch" in him.

He'll then move to another young girl and the cycle continues till it gets him into trouble.

3 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by ba7man(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2014
emidragon:
Hey, dare! You are becoming too angered by the appearance of this situation. And apparently you are losing your logic.

A woman is whom we perceive as fully fledged in the s,exual properties. ←what about a 14year old that appears that way? There are, don't deny.

A woman is whom, perceived as being intellectually experienced ← what about a 14year old who's got this? There are. That's what many will call incredible.

Dude, you're reasoning like a paedophile but don't know it. undecided

6 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2014
victorNRceo:
To death or to bruises or to embarassed ?
grin grin grin

Read my prior post on stoning.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Miss Khiaa, you run, y na?

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2014
emidragon:

A 14 year old girl is not perceived as a woman, it doesn't matter how much you try to spin this in your favor. You preceive her as a woman because you are mentally sick. In your mind a 9 year old can be perceived as a woman if you find her attractive. You are obsessing over two of your 14 year old students when your focus should be on teaching them not whats between their legs, where is the respect? A 14 year old student is what, 9th grade, compared to your 25 year old azz they are babies. Keep your hands away from those children. You stated in your original post that you were terrified to talk to grown women, but was comfortable and relaxed in wooing these children, that statement alone should tell you that there is a screw loose inside your head, please see a shrink.

4 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2014
ba7man: The guy has low self esteem. He's attracted to little girls because the little "game" he has is ok for them but when those girls get older, they'll leave him cuz they'll see the real "b*tch" in him.

He'll then move to another young girl and the cycle continues till it gets him into trouble.

You are an example of a person who looks but sees only his mind.

If he was playing games will they have been a need of putting up this in the context of love in a dilemma.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2014
vybzkartel:
my brother only prayer to God Lord Jesus can save your friend

The op is the friend.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2014
emidragon: Miss Khiaa, you run, y na?

Read my post, and please take my advice.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
khiaa:

A 14 year old girl is not perceived as a woman, it doesn't matter how much you try to spend this in your favor. You preceive her as a woman because you are mentally sick. In your mind a 9 year old can be perceived as a woman if you find her attractive. You are obsessing over two of your 14 year old students when your focus should be on teaching them not whats between their legs, where is the respect? A 14 year old student is what, 9th grade, compared to your 25 year old azz they are babies. Keep your hands away from those children. You stated in your original post that you were terrified to talk to grown women, but was comfortable and relaxed in wooing these children, that statement alone should tell you that there is a screw loose inside your head, please see a shrink.

I neva said he is terrified to talk to grown women, but terrified to WOO them.

I neva said he has neva wooed a grown-up woman before.

You should know that not everybody finds favor wooing women.
And may not always recognise a 14yr old wen she looks 18.

Child abuse should neva be tolerated.
Buh, true love is enduring and will neva give room for abuse.

Remmeber that a 14yr old is no longer a baby and should be educated about sex.
This OP isn't about se,x it is about LOVE.

It's quite obvious you neva experienced an attraction of love but S,EX from (all) your admirers.

1 Like

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by khiaa(f): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
emidragon:

I neva said he is terrified to talk to grown women, but terrified to WOO them.

I neva said he has neva wooed a grown-up woman before.

You should know that not everybody finds favor wooing women.
And may not always recognise a 14yr old wen she looks 18.

Child abuse should neva be tolerated.
Buh, true love is enduring and will neva give room for abuse.

Remmeber that a 14yr old is no longer a baby and should be educated about sex.
This OP isn't about se,x it is about LOVE.

It's quite obvious you neva experienced an attraction of love but S,EX from (all) your admirers.

I am attracted to grown, mentally mature men, not 14 year old boys. You are the one who has never experienced love and only seek out sex from little girls you can manipulate. Stop giving me this crap about the op (you) are in love, you can't even choose which girl to manipulate. Leave the 14 year old girls for the 14 year old boys.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by emidragon: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
khiaa:

I am attracted to grown, mentally mature men, not 14 year old boys. You are the one who has never experienced love and only seek out sex from little girls you can manipulate. Stop giving me this crap about the op (you) are in love, you can't even choose which girl to manipulate. Leave the 14 year old girls for the 14 year old boys.

You yet to answer the question about Omotola's husband.
Until u answer that I will take u seriously.
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by traware(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
ba7man: Dude, you're reasoning like a paedophile but don't know it. undecided
He is not reasoning like a paedophile.He speaks the truth.If a 29year old male has sex with a 12year old female,as long as the female possesses healthy reproductive features(brea.sts,hips,etc)according to nature,there is nothing wrong in the act but the act is wrong according to the laws of the land.Biologically,males have always been and are still attracted to young human females.If a 9year old female starts developing brea.sts,she will start receiving attention from older males(heterosex.ual men in their 20s,30s,40s etc).It isn't paedophilia its just nature

2 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by victorNRceo: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
khiaa:

Read my post, and please take my advice.

You haven't given any advice.
You have only been showing the dirty ghetto in you. tongue
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Adaeze003(f): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
traware: He is not reasoning like a paedophile.He speaks the truth.If a 29year old male has sex with a 12year old female,as long as the female possesses healthy reproductive features(brea.sts,hips,etc)according to nature,there is nothing wrong in the act but the act is wrong according to the laws of the land.Biologically,males have and are still attracted to young human females.If a 9year old female starts developing brea.sts,she will start receiving attention from older males(heterosex.ual men in their 20s,30s,40s etc).It isn't paedophilia its just nature

No sir! Its paedophilia 4 a 29 year old to sleep with a 12 year old whether she's got hips or not! Its RAP€!!! And it's disgusting of a you to think otherwise!

This post stinks! How can a sensible man b attracted to a 9 year old? To a child? WTF is wrong with some people these days

For the op, both you and your friend are paedophiles(bliv it or not) and most of the guys on here who see nothing wrong in a grown a$$ man "loving" 14 year old girls(not even one). SMH

3 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by traware(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Adaeze003:

No sir! Its paedophilia 4 a 29 year old to sleep with a 12 year old whether she's got hips or not! Its RAP€!!! And it's disgusting of a you to think otherwise!

This post stinks! How can a sensible man b attracted to a 9 year old? To a child? WTF is wrong with some people these days

For the op, both you and your friend are paedophiles(bliv it or not) and most of the guys on here who see nothing wrong in a grown a$$ man "loving" 14 year old girls(not even one). SMH
Here comes the usual screams and requests for the thread to be locked when they can't handle what is beyond their intellectual understanding.Stop hiding your head in the sand like an ostrich and learn.What I stated are cold,hard facts.Who said the man forced himself?Aren't human females hypergamic?Trying to twist my words eh?I'm speaking from a logical point of view.I have no time for emotional bullsh.it.In 17th century Europe, 35-38year old men were allowed by the law to marry 7year old girls,in the Roman empire,men who had sex.ual relationships with young boys were admired by the society thesame thing occurred during the Greek era.Read and learn littleone and stop blindly arguing with your intellectual superiors
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by Adaeze003(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
traware: Here comes the usual screams and requests for the thread to be locked when they can't handle what is beyond their intellectual capacity.Stop hiding your head in the sand like an ostrich and learn.What I stated are cold,hard facts.Who said the man forced himself?Aren't human females hypergamic?Trying to twist my words eh?I'm speaking from a logical point of view.I have no time for emotional bullsh.it.In 17th century Europe, 35-38year old men were allowed by the law to marry 7year old girls,in the Roman empire,men who had sex.ual relationships with young boys were admired by the society thesame thing occurred during the Greek era.Read and learn littleone and stop blindly arguing with your intellectual superiors

Pervert...

3 Likes

Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by traware(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Adaeze003:

Pervert...
As simplistic as that isn't it?Now that you have very aptly described me,I hope your mind is finally at rest.I dey sarcastically laugh and dey sadly shake my head
Re: He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? by chucky234(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
khiaa: He is a paedophile.
He is a paedophile.
He is a paedophile.
You are here taking asprin on someone else's headache when we have our issue to resolve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Hilarious “nigerian Chat-up Lines” Used By Nigerianguys / See What Happened To Lady Who Went To Her Internet Friend's House / Finally Got A Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.