Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? (25163 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by superior1: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2014
not hygenic
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by Afrocatalyst: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2014
Hahahahahahaha.

My mum did that to my two kids and she said she did it for her six children too.

It looks disgusting but they say it's d best method which I always disagree with. There are nasal pumps na.

My wife no fit try am o.

I dnt know if it's hygienic or not.
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by Chidexter(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2014
It is not hygeinic, instead of sucking it why not use a handkerchief
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by jarkbauer: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Forget hygiene. Its all about mothers love man
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by nelcinn(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Hmm, if these women can give a BJ and swallow all that comes on with pleasure, while won't they suck d nostrils, besides they re used to anything sucking and sticky.grin
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Some of una wey dey form na only God know where una don mouth. Given what some of you have "suck" I would rather suck out catarrh from a child nose than put my mouth where most of you had had yours. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by zeb04(f): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Really gross undecided
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by thorpido(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2014
I used to see mothers do it and be like... what!
Then I had a baby,saw her in discomfort with a cold and I did it.

3 Likes

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by thorpido(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Chidexter: It is not hygeinic, instead of sucking it why not use a handkerchief
You can't use a handkerchief for that small a baby.The baby can't blow and you can't get in the nostrils.

1 Like

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by disloman(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Can't withstand my baby crying cos she can't breath easily.I do it always.Nothing to shame abt.She's my baby.

6 Likes

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by disloman(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2014
thorpido: You can't use a handkerchief for that small a baby.The baby can't blow and you can't get in the nostrils.
U r right.
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2014
I call this Love. Only a Mum can do this. Who cares if it's disgusting? I do cry

3 Likes

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by wordcat(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2014
The question should be;

How Hygienic is the Air we breath in Nigeria or Is Nigeria Hygienic at all?
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by Godmystrength: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2014
nairalife2013: I do it for my kids. I ll still do it till they turn big enoff to do it demsefs. My wife even as a M.D. isn't always comfortable doing it but I undastan. She tries a bit Wen am not around and spit and spit and spit almost all-day! Sometimes it really makes her uncomfortable so she keeps a menthol cylinder(inhaler) in her room cupboard and in her car pigeonhole, just incase she MUST do d sucking! She doesn't outrightly support d action and says it pressurizes d infant's cerebral cortex... Lol My mom did it for us. I must do same for my kids. I also closely perceive their breath when they are sleeping; to be sure itz fresh and smooth. With dat I know when they are slightly seek or abt to be sick or have not taken enoff water etc
Are you a breathe analyzer? I have noticed this in most of your post. No vex o

M.D of her saloon or where?
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by tchigofigo(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Lolaabokoku: I love suckling M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Babys mucus ώϊ†̥̥ђ M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Mouth,, it makes his throat clear,, its faster than the kit, free. And Ɣ☺ΰ
Can do it anywhere Ɣ☺ΰ
Go.. Its just å. Matter of spitting it out immediately!
d more i thnk of it, d mre i lose appetite 4 food in advance of 3 meals..una dey try o
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by blesoh(f): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Personally as a mother i cant do it,its disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by tchigofigo(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2014
wordcat: The question should be;

How Hygienic is the Air we breath in Nigeria or Is Nigeria Hygienic at all?
ok,u don try. Y nt drink urine n chew poo already while we r at it.,n blame it on Nigeria being unhygienic..funny dude
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by roxell120(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2014
its not hiegenic but they do dat to clear the nostril totally to avoid regular cleaning with tissue.motherhood na work.

1 Like

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by fm7070: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2014
That's one of the things mothers does at the detriment of their own health
The mucus is more harmful to the child than to the mother who has higher immunity.

1 Like

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by 1stola: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.Cattarh is bad o.D you realize you can't breath well when you have catarrh and cough.Very uncomfortable illness.You can't even perceive when your house tus burning or when a gas is licking
Not that bad.
composition is mostly water and histamine
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by CharlieMaria(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2014
Sweet. I lick nose tire wen I small it tastes good. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by tchigofigo(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Lolaabokoku: I love suckling M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Babys mucus ώϊ†̥̥ђ M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Mouth,, it makes his throat clear,, its faster than the kit, free. And Ɣ☺ΰ
Can do it anywhere Ɣ☺ΰ
Go.. Its just å. Matter of spitting it out immediately!
hmmm..u LUV it? or u jst do it as a matter of necessity? U can't jst luv it.,it's unhygienic madam..
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2014
TV01: Hygenic? who cares?

As soon as I spot anything "bubbling" around his nostrils, I vacuum it up like "dyson". Hot or cold, watery, soft or hard.
My boy is used to it. As soon as he sees me lean forward with pursed lips he knows it aint "kissy kissy" time.

He immediately closes his eyes, clenches his fists and instinctively opens his mouth. I don't stop till he starts gasping for breath.
It typically happens when I bathe him in the morning or evening, so straight down the plughole - but I'll "act on sight".

I once did it during his weekly swimming lesson. Come see whooping and cheering (if de bogey enter water, these oyinbos go abandon class 0!). My man is used to it now, oft times he'll just tug my shirt and say "daddy suck nose" grin!

Salt content varies, but can be a great health indicator.

While mummy is looking for "wipe", daddy is doing like "Action Jackson"

Awesome for bonding.

Dem suppose hashtag am sef!

TV

Personally I think it's disgusting, but take all the likes, daddies for the win, plus maybe when I have kids I'll have no problem doing this for them.

2 Likes

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by tchigofigo(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Ceasar1: I call this Love. Only a Mum can do this. Who cares if it's disgusting? I do cry
as a dad or dad 2 be, u no go 'luv' ur children? So if dts d only option won't u jst manage, try..,n vomit later?
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by tchigofigo(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2014
CharlieMaria: Sweet. I lick nose tire wen I small it tastes good. grin grin grin
anyama!
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by MrTolulope(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2014
uhmm
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2014
Basically most people don't even care about whether or not it's hygienic, it's a matter of how squeamish they are.
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by lonelydora: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2014
My wife always do it to our baby, whenever i am kissing her, I keep wondering if it is this samr mouth she used for sucking catarrh. Anyway, whether hygenic or not, I will always kiss her

4 Likes

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by daillest: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2014
z

2 Likes

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by evmandy(f): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2014
There iz no big deal in d suckin, afterall I suck my guys dick, den y can't I suck my babys nose

1 Like

Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by tchigofigo(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2014
lonelydora: My wife always do it to our baby, whenever i am kissing her, I keep wondering if it is this samr mouth she used for sucking catarrh. Anyway, whether hygenic or not, I will always kiss her
even if she sucks ur bby's poo oga, wn it's time 4 kissn, na for only 'wonder' e go stop..u no go think am twice
Re: Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra: My mom did that for me and she is still alive tongue
Will do that for my babies.I love ogbono.
Yak! I wanna vomit. @ OP That's unhygienic...Mehn! I can't stand women that does that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study / NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil / Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.