Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72659 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Orikinla(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2014
She has not met the right man.
And thank GOD she has not fallen into the wrong hands.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by hamzayunusa(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2014
3.62 a first class..na wa oo
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by rexibity(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2014
i am a virgin @ 28, soo F-U.C.k you.
I need you brain Though!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by TrYcIa1(f): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: I am not surprised..with her face wen look like agriculture
Lol,u r very funny
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by jibbish(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Seandeeds: I appreciate her being a virgin. I appreciate her academic prowess. Does being a virgin automatically make u brilliant. It's more of hardwork and dedication. congrats tho
don't get it twisted, she neva said she was a virgin. She culd b an Homo or a Lez.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by TrYcIa1(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chigold101: this is what we get from the north. Abeg oh if she never hd sex with anyman. She should be asked if she ever have sex with women or with herself.
grin grin grin,like seriously cus it must not be with a man.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by virago(f): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
dominique: 3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.

It can just be the 4 point grade system
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra: A lot of worthless comments coming in from failures.She didn't give her self first class,her institution did!Some people go put robe ,hang their neck for this gurl matter.Read about the background of known intellectuals,you will find most are reserved during their school days.If these young achiever attributes her success to being chaste,that goes on to tell us she gave ALL her time to her Education.Fu^k,she did no wrong.What's the unhealthy bashing for?
Lyk srzly gal all dis cumin 4rm u,i wld ve bin held spellbound if i didnt knw u e-beta,where u nt d same chic dat almost got crazy tryin 2 abstain 4just a few months coz u where askin GOD 2grant ur secret wishes and u cried tears of joy wen yu finally unleashed d dragon in u,its a pity dat our mentality in 9ja is a lil dainted,i c no reason y we shld attribute bein chaste 2bein successful in life,bein chaste shld b a personal decision and nt a yard stick 4 achievement,dats d disgustin tin abt dis post the ''holier than thou'' act,all dose foreign countries u all crave 2b in coz dey are well dveloped dnt practise d ''holier than thou'' act and dey are miles of centuries ahead of africa and 9ja our country,so stop bein hypocritical coz of ur guilty conscience and lack of self esteem by lashin out on lads who see no correlation between success and chastity!

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by angela98(f): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
What do u expect? She no fine. Well kudos to her achievement.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by emmydee(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
4.49 is 2nd Class Upper at UNN. So why award a 3.62 1st class & write a lengthy note about it?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Tosynolebo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Married my wife at 27 and she was still virgin and graduated a doctor of optometry with 4.36 gpa
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
How to describe Tricia-"A woman whose beauty radiates like that of the sun. You know you shouldn't stare,but sometimes you can not turn away." smiley
TrYcIa1: Lol,u r very funny
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ruffcoin09(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
If to say she fine now, i for reserve myself for her, but the issue of i never had sex with any man, i'm like who cares ?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by sunsky29(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: I am not surprised..with her face wen look like agriculture
u are mouthed.chai una get mouth o
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by tunddy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is 3.62 a first class huh
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra:

So undecided angry angry
Are you tryna relate your own experience by challenging me?Just saying because I do understand how hypocrites thinks angry angry
Nawa 4 u oh..Jus a simple fun comment & u are goin ballistic lyk a Wild monkey..No vex o..U don already drink more dan 10cartons of Panadol 4 dat gurl headache..Drink more it u lyk..Na u sabi..
LAST BULLET: The last tym i checked,na her name go still carry her certificate..No b ur own..Keep killing urself here in tryin so hard 2 defend her wen pple are jus catchin fun

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrangeDream: Nawa 4 u oh..Jus a simple fun comment & u are goin ballistic lyk a Wild monkey..No vex o..U don already drink more dan 10cartons of Panadol 4 dat gurl headache..Drink more it u lyk..Na u sabi

Which gurl?
Who are you sef?
Abeg get out!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by davo3286: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kini big deal!?

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
beejaay: 3.62 on a scale of 4.0 not 5.0...smh

please tell them ... some people are simply daft and clueless. grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ogahlouiskid18(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
why is this kwasu graduate telling the nation... she Neva sex with a man.. ..........how can I believe
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by TrYcIa1(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
If dis chick enta nairaland come open dis thread,she go vex with d achievements......guys make una take am easy abeg,babes go dey think say to be virgin na sin now...At least she picked a struggle since she no make for face,she come make for brain.....E bad wen fine u no fine,book u no follow knw.....so make una praise her small abeg

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by delishpot: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats girl. You try. Any babe wey abuse you dey jealouse your purity. Just keep am for your self pride o, not because you think naija men will love you more.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Lyk srzly gal all dis cumin 4rm u,i wld ve bin held spellbound if i didnt knw u e-beta,where u nt d same chic dat almost got crazy tryin 2 abstain 4just a few months coz u where askin GOD 2grant ur secret wishes and u cried tears of joy wen yu finally unleashed d dragon in u,its a pity dat our mentality in 9ja is a lil dainted,i c no reason y we shld attribute bein chaste 2bein successful in life,bein chaste shld b a personal decision and nt a yard stick 4 achievement,dats d disgustin tin abt dis post the ''holier than thou'' act,all dose foreign countries u all crave 2b in coz dey are well dveloped dnt practise d ''holier than thou'' act and dey are miles of centuries ahead of africa and 9ja our country,so stop bein hypocritical coz of ur guilty conscience and lack of self esteem by lashin out on lads who see no correlation between success and chastity!

My dear be don't be angry, please don't.
Please I really want to understand your post,please modify with punctuations excluding short hand.I am finding it difficult to understand your points well.I really want to relate to you.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by LajaLaba: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hahahaha so many dumb people full this thread.....Mehn Nigeria youths are loosing it embarassed
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Clementio: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
How does being a Virgin makes U a 1st class student?Do SEX kill brain cells?W've had more than enough 1st class Female students in this country that have lost count the no of tymz they av had sex
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrangeDream: Nawa 4 u oh..Jus a simple fun comment & u are goin ballistic lyk a Wild monkey..No vex o..U don already drink more dan 10cartons of Panadol 4 dat gurl headache..Drink more it u lyk..Na u sabi..
LAST BULLET: The last tym i checked,na her name go still carry her certificate..No b ur own..Keep killing urself here in tryin so hard 2 defend her wen pple are jus catchin fun

Na you won kill yourself now o.You had to even modify your post?See if you no get anything wey you go do than to quote me,go tidy one mad woman!Free me,abi you chop winch?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by qtx(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
goldrush111: For 21-year-old Comfort Folorunsho, her graduation from the Kwara State University, Malete, shall for some time to come remain memorable in her life. Of course, the Osi, Kwara State, native has every reason to hold this view. She not only bagged a first class degree in agriculture, she also emerged the best graduating student from the university for the 2013/2014 academic session.

With a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.62, she also took home awards as the best graduating student in the Department of Animal Production, Fisheries and Aquaculture; as well as in the College of Agriculture.

She also bagged the prize instituted by the Lubcon Company Limited for overall best student; the Mary Kolawole Prize for Best Female Graduating Student, as well as the university’s Alumni Prize for Excellence.

Sharing the secret of her success, Folorunsho, who also has a good dose of beauty in her, says:

Her good looks attracted many admirers to her. Even at that, she notes, her loveliness did not make her to lose her academic bearing or focus.

She declares, “I lost count of those that wanted to be my lovers. There were many of them. Some of them tried but I ignored their overtures. When you do not go out at odd times and you do what you are supposed to do at the right time, you will not fall into traps.

“I studied for five hours daily, aside lectures. I did not have a lover but I had friends that were boys; not amorous ones. However, I must admit that there were distractions from boys. But when you are determined and you know where you are going and you try as much as possible to keep at bay these side attractions, God will make it possible for you to actualise your desires.”

The fourth child in her family notes that focus, determination, implicit faith in God and His grace were the veritable instruments for her outstanding academic outing in the university.

Beyond the stampede from the men folk, according to Punch, she identifies her fish farming project as the most challenging period of her stay in the university.

Taking measurements in the mornings and evenings during the two months of the exercise, according to her, was her most stressful period on campus.

She adds, “Ever since I came into this school, I dreamt of obtaining a First Class. I tried as much as possible to be diligent in my reading, going to class regularly and doing my assignments. Though I kept on doing this, I must also admit that the routine was both tiring and demanding.”

Folorunsho, who aspires to be a lecturer and an owner of a crop and animal farm, says her father, Fashiko, literally pushed her into agriculture.

She notes, “Ever since I was a little girl, I have developed interest in agriculture because my father is a good farmer. Sometimes, before we went to school, he would take us to the farm to do some work. Of course, then we were not happy with the decision, which we considered tough, but some of us later fell in love with it.

“You plant a crop and it grows. Maybe you planted a little seed and at the end of the day, its yield will be huge. We were also involved in livestock farming I must admit, these aroused my interest in agriculture. So, when I told my family that I wanted to study agriculture, nobody opposed the idea,” she explains.

Stressing the importance of agriculture, she adds, “People run away from it, but it is what humanity depends on. Without agriculture, where are we going to be? The food we eat, our clothing, raw materials and so many other benefits come from agriculture. Agriculture is a very interesting area.”

To boost agriculture in the country, Folorunsho pleads with the government to invest more in the sector and to encourage farmers with loans, improved seedlings and other necessary logistics.

She adds that agriculture is a practical subject, which will not only engage young people but also make them self-reliant and employers of labour.

“It will improve national food security, boost industrialisation and provide more foreign exchange earnings for the country.”

READ MORE : http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/i-never-had-sex-with-any-man-21-year.html
You never had sex with any man , meaning you may have had with a woman? i suspect you.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by viceb: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats gal

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by sweetgala(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Maybe if she straffed the lecturer the remaining 0.38 for complete make am 4.0
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Akshow: What an Ugly name. KWASU. No swag at all. Sounds local and razz

Lmao! una go keel me
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by TrYcIa1(f): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: How to describe Tricia-"A woman whose beauty radiates like that of the sun. You know you shouldn't stare,but sometimes you can not turn away." smiley
Am blushing smiley Thanks for d compliment dearie

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.