Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72657 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Joshuadon: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2014
dats a good one
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Vivipop(f): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats to her...BTW, this kind of traffic can drive someone nutsembarassed embarassed
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by milky3(f): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2014
I was actually expecting 4.5-5.0 cgpa
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2014
KWASUWetin b dat? Na dia Government House abi Stadium?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by sobo4life(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2014
gud one, keep it up.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by sisiafrika(f): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2014
So many dullards on this thread especially first page. The first few 'commenter' have no atom of common sense in their charcoal filled brains. Before I finished reading the article I already knew d CGPA is over 4.0.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Bwaal(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Bholutife18: Its good but what does virginity has to do with success. Its nice though making it public that you'e a virgin
na u b dat at ur d.p omo u nice pix ooo

Hope u re a virgin sha
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2014
A lot of worthless comments coming in from failures.She didn't give her self first class,her institution did!Some people go put robe ,hang their neck for this gurl matter.Read about the background of known intellectuals,you will find most are reserved during their school days.If these young achiever attributes her success to being chaste,that goes on to tell us she gave ALL her time to her Education.Fu^k,she did no wrong.What's the unhealthy bashing for?

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by UjSizzle(f): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2014
dominique: 3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.
You took the words right outta my fingers!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by phayvoursky(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2014
All made of the same material.

You'll see her tomorrow in a bank unable to speak correct English.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by coolguyone(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2014
kenono: What's the big deal? I will soon be 26, graduated 3 yrs ago, finished NYSC, yet no s.x yet.

It's no more an achievement joor.
hmmmm i no talk oo
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by numericalguy(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra: A lot of worthless comments coming in from failures.She didn't give her self first class,her institution did!Some people go put robe ,hang their neck for this gurl matter.Read about the background of known intellectuals,you will find most are reserved during their school days.If these young achiever attributes her success to being chaste,that goes on to tell us she gave ALL her time to her Education.Fu^k,she did no wrong.What's the unhealthy bashing for?

Don't mind all of them, its envy and black belle.. She achieved what they couldn't achieve.. She has what they want.

When you buy a new car,
Get promoted at work,
Your kid tops his class,
built your own house, etc

people will envy and black belle.

She might not be perfect, but who is?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by inuyasha01(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2014
JEITO: Is there no KWASU student on NL cos I have a question to ask
What question?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2014
And to see some females here reduce this gurl to an under achiever is appalling!I can't believe some females would go ahead to challenge a victory in the education of a girl-child in our patriarchal societies . undecided undecided.This is absolutely disappointing!Is it about her grade being questionable or about a young chaste woman attaining,by merit,a questionable grade?

5 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by dammytosh: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Can you imagine. What nonsense ?

At 21, not sleeping with any man is an achievement.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by lakecyd(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2014
that score line its a shame for the best graduating.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Odunharry(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2014
korebobo:
Stop blaming the fact that you can't perform that well on your school!People in tougher verities around the world do have better CGPA!
Jealous people everywhere..... And it's 3.62/4.00
no mind haters..
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by OLADIMEHJI(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2014
I thought she said with any man, what about boys! undecided "Just being curious"
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Kentnickole(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2014
milky3: I was actually expecting 4.5-5.0 cgpa
Her CGPA is actually 4.53

Proof: since they are using a scale of 4.0
You have: (3.62/4)5= 4.525= 4.53 (approx.)
Hence she graduated with 4.53 CGPA on a 5.0 scale rating.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Toks2008:

What is the big deal been a virgin at 21? Even as a guy i was still a virgin at that age if not for a lady that raped me when i was 19.

I still hav a younger bro who is still a virgin at 31 and a friend still a virgin at 39. Virgin at 21 so wat?
if you be virgin at 31....and 39.....your own don finish....you have a long way to go...shwoooo....i fear you oo....
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
numericalguy:

Its envy and black belle.. She has what they want.

When you buy a new car,
Get promoted at work,
Your kid tops his class,
built your own house, etc

people will envy and black belle.

I tire.
This our society do not encourage merited success.It's so painful.What has this young gurl done?A lot of people bashing her here are liabilities from birth.I don't understand this hate.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by phibah: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Virginity once lost cannot be regained...it's the sign of a virtuous woman...guarantees trust and happiness in marriage...I'm a living witness.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Kentnickole(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2014
lakecyd: that score line its a shame for the best graduating.

You have: (3.62/4)5= 4.525= 4.53
(approx.)
Hence she graduated with 4.53 CGPA on a
5.0 scale rating.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Odunharry:
no mind haters..

I tire ooo.
The hate dey smell reach me here.Ha!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by chat2deen(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2014
chacoonder: 3.62, a first class!!!?

I mean no offence! They university use american grading system,she had 3.62 out of 4.00. If it where d normal grading system of 5.00 we can equate it to 4.62 out of 5.00. She graduate wit 1st class degree.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by hamuel: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2014
3.62 first class?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by 50calibre(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Why does this girl feel the need to mention something as trivial as this, like it's an achievement.

Is there any correlation between virginity & intelligence or academic excellence? How can the best graduating student in a class sound this dumb?

Being a virgin isn't an achievement, judging by her face, her celibacy is understood.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by inuyasha01(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Simplefaithy: dat means its 4.00 dey re using. Jus lyk ploythecnics
Just like western unis.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2014
chacoonder: 3.62, a first class!!!?
On a 4.0 scale, sure it is,
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by pweedyuz(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2014
"quotes"...wen u do not go out at odd times nd u do wat ur suppose to do at d ryt time u wunt get distractions
Says whu

just because u are still intact dosent mean those whu arent went awt at odd times!!!!
U are lucky!!!dats all
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by inuyasha01(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2014
plainmirror:

I thought the University yardstick 4 measuring CGP is 5.00 max. While that of Polythechnic is 4.00
Not all uni.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Kentnickole(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2014
sisiafrika: So many dullards on this thread especially first page. The first few 'commenter' have no atom of common sense in their charcoal filled brains. Before I finished reading the article I already knew d CGPA is over 4.0.
You are right jor.
You have: (3.62/4)5= 4.525= 4.53
(approx.)
Hence she graduated with 4.53 CGPA on a
5.0 scale rating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.