Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72662 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Lyk srzly gal all dis cumin 4rm u,i wld ve bin held spellbound if i didnt knw u e-beta,where u nt d same chic dat almost got crazy tryin 2 abstain 4just a few months coz u where askin GOD 2grant ur secret wishes and u cried tears of joy wen yu finally unleashed d dragon in u,its a pity dat our mentality in 9ja is a lil dainted,i c no reason y we shld attribute bein chaste 2bein successful in life,bein chaste shld b a personal decision and nt a yard stick 4 achievement,dats d disgustin tin abt dis post the ''holier than thou'' act,all dose foreign countries u all crave 2b in coz dey are well dveloped dnt practise d ''holier than thou'' act and dey are miles of centuries ahead of africa and 9ja our country,so stop bein hypocritical coz of ur guilty conscience and lack of self esteem by lashin out on lads who see no correlation between success and chastity!
Lyk srzly gal are u 4real,u tellin me u can't c all my duely punctuated statements includin an exclamation mark @ d end of d whole epistle i composed,just bcoz i was able 2 xpose ur dirty linen 2d public glare dnt mean u shld feign ignorance all of a sudden,plz remuv d log of wood in ur eye ballz b4 u go removin d spec of dust in oda pples eyes,and i wld repeat ''chastity isn't a guarantee 2successs''(N.B feel free 2 counter any of my stated claims againt u)
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by JEITO: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
inuyasha01: we have an engineering faculty, and our grade point is over 4.
wow! Then I must commend her because I know how demanding the faculty of Agriculture can be. Also, I think the faculty of engineering should be scraped.
But your school is the first university that I know of that scores over 4
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
The last time I checked,you are the only one giving me headache concerning my opinions.I didn't quote anyone.

Last Bullet:You still stand a mad man the last time I checked.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by DonaldGenes(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
myads890: She's really ugly sha. I bet all the guys that chased her in school wanted to use her for a lab experiment. "Evolution gone bad" perhaps

haba! na person pikin o you want use your gob take end her career so?

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Bitojoe(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
And so. If she come study law or medicine or surgeon nko. She go come say no be man lecture her. Although,is good to be pure, but most virgins are not pure or holy. Some will prefer dat man should only touch there breast,kissing and romance

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by donpope1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ok
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Lyk srzly gal are u 4real,u tellin me u can't c all my duely punctuated statements includin an exclamation mark @ d end of d whole epistle i composed,just bcoz i was able 2 xpose ur dirty linen 2d public glare dnt mean u shld feign ignorance all of a sudden,plz remuv d log of wood in ur eye ballz b4 u go removin d spec of dust in oda pples eyes,and i wld repeat ''chastity isn't a guarantee 2successs''(N.B feel free 2 counter any of my stated claims againt u)

You are getting angry because I needed you to make me understand your post?WTF!!!*SCREAMS ALOUD*WWWWHHHAAAAT THAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF LANGUAGE USE?JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!!!!And to think I apologised in other to remove any ill intentions you might perceive.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrangeDream: Nawa 4 u oh..Jus a simple fun comment & u are goin ballistic lyk a Wild monkey..No vex o..U don already drink more dan 10cartons of Panadol 4 dat gurl headache..Drink more it u lyk..Na u sabi..
LAST BULLET: The last tym i checked,na her name go still carry her certificate..No b ur own..Keep killing urself here in tryin so hard 2 defend her wen pple are jus catchin fun
Bro plz if u are less busy try going tru dis ''lynepetra'' galz post and see are lewd history of sexual escapades,u wld b left in awe as 2y sum1 wit such low moral standadz and sexual aggressiveness chooses 2play d hypocrite devils advocate by justifyin y d OP and even d gal in question shld manufacture a non-existent correlation between ''chastity and success or achievement''
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Uwc cheri;but i aint tryna flatter you;am just genuinely admiring you..and b4 i leave;lemme say this;if u dont mind;"I like your eyes they look like water in the sunshine" plus "your smile is so dazzling". smiley
TrYcIa1: Am blushing smiley Thanks for d compliment dearie
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Lyk srzly gal all dis cumin 4rm u,i wld ve bin held spellbound if i didnt knw u e-beta,where u nt d same chic dat almost got crazy tryin 2 abstain 4just a few months coz u where askin GOD 2grant ur secret wishes and u cried tears of joy wen yu finally unleashed d dragon in u,its a pity dat our mentality in 9ja is a lil dainted,i c no reason y we shld attribute bein chaste 2bein successful in life,bein chaste shld b a personal decision and nt a yard stick 4 achievement,dats d disgustin tin abt dis post the ''holier than thou'' act,all dose foreign countries u all crave 2b in coz dey are well dveloped dnt practise d ''holier than thou'' act and dey are miles of centuries ahead of africa and 9ja our country,so stop bein hypocritical coz of ur guilty conscience and lack of self esteem by lashin out on lads who see no correlation between success and chastity!
My broda,thank u so much 4 educatin her..Na cobweb,akamu & African Magic full her head..She won't undastand.
Nobody is insultin d brilliant gurl..Evryone is happy 4 her..We are jus sayin of our opinion dat der is no correlation between her success & no sex
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra:

You are getting angry because I needed you to make me understand your post?WTF!!!*SCREAMS ALOUD*WWWWHHHAAAAT THAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF LANGUAGE USE?JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!!!!
u kiddin me aiiyt,u seem 2b derailin 4rm d subject of discussion and feignin pseudo ignorance,cum out clean and quit actin lyk an hypocrite,i neva ad it in mind 2 xpose ur sexual escapades @ 1st or even criticise ur lifestyle but u tryna play d devils advocate wen u knw really well dat it wnt make u more of a saint or more of a sinner dan u already are rite nw by lambasting dose realistic guyz who see no correlation between chastity and success is what i stil dont understand and stil cant fathom ,wld lyk u 2 educate me a lil plizzzzz!!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by rajoys: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is like am now gradually becoming old school graduate ooo, in my days, that her CGPA is second class. first class is from 4.5 upward!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by chimzy2u: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
I won't sweat it at all! U're gonna have to pay me to consider fvcking u. Good luck wit ya celibacy.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Ayodhejjy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
goldrush111: For 21-year-old Comfort Folorunsho, her graduation from the Kwara State University, Malete, shall for some time to come remain memorable in her life. Of course, the Osi, Kwara State, native has every reason to hold this view. She not only bagged a first class degree in agriculture, she also emerged the best graduating student from the university for the 2013/2014 academic session.

With a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.62, she also took home awards as the best graduating student in the Department of Animal Production, Fisheries and Aquaculture; as well as in the College of Agriculture.

She also bagged the prize instituted by the Lubcon Company Limited for overall best student; the Mary Kolawole Prize for Best Female Graduating Student, as well as the university’s Alumni Prize for Excellence.

Sharing the secret of her success, Folorunsho, who also has a good dose of beauty in her, says:

Her good looks attracted many admirers to her. Even at that, she notes, her loveliness did not make her to lose her academic bearing or focus.

She declares, “I lost count of those that wanted to be my lovers. There were many of them. Some of them tried but I ignored their overtures. When you do not go out at odd times and you do what you are supposed to do at the right time, you will not fall into traps.

“I studied for five hours daily, aside lectures. I did not have a lover but I had friends that were boys; not amorous ones. However, I must admit that there were distractions from boys. But when you are determined and you know where you are going and you try as much as possible to keep at bay these side attractions, God will make it possible for you to actualise your desires.”

The fourth child in her family notes that focus, determination, implicit faith in God and His grace were the veritable instruments for her outstanding academic outing in the university.

Beyond the stampede from the men folk, according to Punch, she identifies her fish farming project as the most challenging period of her stay in the university.

Taking measurements in the mornings and evenings during the two months of the exercise, according to her, was her most stressful period on campus.

She adds, “Ever since I came into this school, I dreamt of obtaining a First Class. I tried as much as possible to be diligent in my reading, going to class regularly and doing my assignments. Though I kept on doing this, I must also admit that the routine was both tiring and demanding.”

Folorunsho, who aspires to be a lecturer and an owner of a crop and animal farm, says her father, Fashiko, literally pushed her into agriculture.

She notes, “Ever since I was a little girl, I have developed interest in agriculture because my father is a good farmer. Sometimes, before we went to school, he would take us to the farm to do some work. Of course, then we were not happy with the decision, which we considered tough, but some of us later fell in love with it.

“You plant a crop and it grows. Maybe you planted a little seed and at the end of the day, its yield will be huge. We were also involved in livestock farming I must admit, these aroused my interest in agriculture. So, when I told my family that I wanted to study agriculture, nobody opposed the idea,” she explains.

Stressing the importance of agriculture, she adds, “People run away from it, but it is what humanity depends on. Without agriculture, where are we going to be? The food we eat, our clothing, raw materials and so many other benefits come from agriculture. Agriculture is a very interesting area.”

To boost agriculture in the country, Folorunsho pleads with the government to invest more in the sector and to encourage farmers with loans, improved seedlings and other necessary logistics.

She adds that agriculture is a practical subject, which will not only engage young people but also make them self-reliant and employers of labour.

“It will improve national food security, boost industrialisation and provide more foreign exchange earnings for the country.”

READ MORE : http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/i-never-had-sex-with-any-man-21-year.html
@ Op you said she is more beautiful, I bet u she is wooowo and beside, she came up with 3.62 how is that amounted to 5. 0 which is first class? Or should I say in the world of. Blind, man with one eye rule as a king? Anyway, congrat to her
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra:

Na you won kill yourself now o.You had to even modify your post?See if you no get anything wey you go do than to quote me,go tidy one mad woman!Free me,abi you chop winch?
MONKEY!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
There's notin 2 celebrate abt a 1st class wt 3.6, some of us finished wt somtin higher dan dat n yet ended up wt 2/1, which means we finished 4rm much more educationally competetive Institutionz. As 4 her claims of never sleeping wt a man, cn she swear of never playing wt gals too?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by armadeo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
all these reporters sef!!! silly questions to make headlines.

virgin dey when still carry third class commot so make una park well.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Bro plz if u are less busy try going tru dis ''lynepetra'' galz post and see are lewd history of sexual escapades,u wld b left in awe as 2y sum1 wit such low moral standadz and sexual aggressiveness chooses 2play d hypocrite devils advocate by justifyin y d OP and even d gal in question shld manufacture a non-existent correlation between ''chastity and success or achievement''

You are very very very very very stupid man!O yes! I have escapades.O yes I am not a virgin!O yes! I just had se..Bleep of recent.O yes! I am bitttch.But excuse me,did that get me first class??Or am I seen on the covers of Newspapers.YOU are the hypocrite here.And if you challenge me one more time for condemning the ill attitudes of your likes in a young aspiring woman,I will make my next few post unbearable for you.BAS.TRRRDD .

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by myspnigeria: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Inspirational
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrangeDream: MONKEY!!!

BEAST OF BURDEN!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ugwum007(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
damn shit....that school should be closed down....3.62 best graduating student. I have been angry since 2months now that my friend beat me with a G.P 3.94.....
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
u kiddin me aiiyt,u seem 2b derailin 4rm d subject of discussion and feignin pseudo ignorance,cum out clean and quit actin lyk an hypocrite,i neva ad it in mind 2 xpose ur sexual escapades @ 1st or even criticise ur lifestyle but u tryna play d devils advocate wen u knw really well dat it wnt make u more of a saint or more of a sinner dan u already are rite nw by lambasting dose realistic guyz who see no correlation between chastity and success is what i stil dont understand and stil cant fathom ,wld lyk u 2 educate me a lil plizzzzz!!!!

please are you mad?
You exposing my seeex.capades.You make me laff.ok!The escapades you are trying to expose who is the author of it,you or me?See e be like say I no quote you again,because I can't have a reasonable argument with you.You dey expose me?Bros,abeg no vex,carry go.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
No mind her..We know dia type..No wonder she is usin so much energy 2 abuse me
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Soundmind(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
I do not think virginity is a parameter for determining intelligence.
All the same, it is not a bad thing that u are a virgin.
Keep the flags flying. Keep it up.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is not a milestone.3:62 of 5 point is no big deal-i have chains of girls around me,still i had 4.06 of 5 point the world refuses to worship me.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by TrYcIa1(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: Uwc cheri;but i aint tryna flatter you;am just genuinely admiring you..and b4 i leave;lemme say this;if u dont mind;"I like your eyes they look like water in the sunshine" plus "your smile is so dazzling". smiley
Lol......hmmmmm.Thanks all d same dear
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by inuyasha01(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
JEITO: wow! Then I must commend her because I know how demanding the faculty of Agriculture can be. Also, I think the faculty of engineering should be scraped.
But your school is the first university that I know of that scores over 4
It is modelled like the American universities.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
what has virginity got to do with having a first undecided
some gals are ogbologbo, yet they still made a first.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by GoodFaith: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
She never had sex with any man
She is having sex with women?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by JimPerry(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thats not a big deal. I've got two elder sisters who have graduated. They are over 23 years of age and still virgins. I am 22 still one. What we should celebrate is her first class result at quite a young age.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra:

You are very very very very very stupid man!O yes! I have escapades.O yes I am not a virgin!O yes! I just had se..Bleep of recent.O yes! I am bitttch.But excuse me,did that get me first class??Or am I seen on the covers of Newspapers.YOU are the hypocrite here.And if you challenge me one more time for condemning the ill attitudes of your likes in a young aspiring woman,I will make my next few post unbearable for you.BAS.TRRRDD .
Here is a shi.t hole dat has bin fu**kd & used defendin Virginity..How intrestin..I would hav even said less if it were som1 else..#spit#
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrangeDream: Here is a shi.t hole dat has bin fu**kd & used defendin Virginity..How intrestin..I would hav even said less if it were som1 else..#spit#

*grabs his head and smashes it to a wall*
*He slumps,spreads her legs and urinates on his face*
Drink it psycho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.