Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

can I marry this person? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can I marry this person? (7272 Views)

Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
kadas01: You can marry a Grail Adherent if you truly love him and you also know fully well that he loves you too! Please let me summarise this piece for you briefly! The Grail Message - In The Light Of Truth brought by ABD-RU-SHIN is "never" and would "never" have anything to do with the "occult"! I don't know what your fiance has told you about The Grail Message but let me use this medium to state that The Grail Message is a Message addressed to earnest seekers, as well as anybody who is sincerely seeking for The Truth from The Most High Creator!

Please don't let anyone deceive you to start having a false and negative perception about The Grail Message. The Message is a book you can read to find out if anything occult exist in it! But I know you would never find anything occult in The Message because The Bringer and Author of The Grail Message strongly and in all totality condemn whatever has to do with occult practice!

The Message is the only Spiritual Word Standing on Earth today that admonishes all human beings including earnest seekers to completely "free themselves from all darkness"! Please my sister follow your heart but be guided that The Grail Message is The Best Gift given to mankind by GOD THE FATHER.

Best wishes!
thanks. Are also a grail adherent
Re: can I marry this person? by kadas01(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
madan: thanks. Are also a grail adherent
You welcome. Yes, I am.
Re: can I marry this person? by DJDOLA(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mtchewww griel message kor gabriel message ni
Re: can I marry this person? by eeewise(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Advice is wat we seek when we knw d answer but wish we didn't.that u re confused is a sign u dnt hv d peace of God abt that marriage.trust me I can identify wit u ,d pressure and all citing age,mates marryin and all.in plain terms shd u marry him NO cos he isn't Gods wil for u,b patient and more prayerful.pls marry a bornagain christain dats Gods will for u...I hv a friend I cud hv settled for she is everytn I want but had to let go cos she isn't commited and diversity of values..u can send me a mail eeewise@hotmail.com so we chatup.enough said

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by pweedyuz(f): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
madan: really? And I have asked him so many times abt this, bt he denied and said its nt a cult. Thanks for ur comment
He denied nd said its nt a cult
sister,,are u saying u havent gone to check awt d church to c if its "God's church" ?
i mean hes ur future husband nd if dis grail stuff is d only tin u worry about in him....u are suppose to have check it awt....u know,,follow him one day to c hw dy do tins
nd if after everytin,u feel dey are nt worshipping God or probably u dnt like dia method of doing it or sumtin,,,,,,U FLEE

Lyk u said u r a strong Xtian nd kids will b involve in dis marriage so u need to tink about dem!!!
Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
pweedyuz:
He denied nd said its nt a cult
sister,,are u saying u havent gone to check awt d church to c if its "God's church" ?
i mean hes ur future husband nd if dis grail stuff is d only tin u worry about in him....u are suppose to have check it awt....u know,,follow him one day to c hw dy do tins
nd if after everytin,u feel dey are nt worshipping God or probably u dnt like dia method of doing it or sumtin,,,,,,U FLEE

Lyk u said u r a strong Xtian nd kids will b involve in dis marriage so u need to tink about dem!!!
We have been to church together on diff occasion and there ws no problem. But he now says he wants to be attending d grail service too. and go to church whenever he is free. that he isnt against my goin to church and he will go with me once in a while, for him to hav the time to attend his grail meetings. this is the bone of contention
Re: can I marry this person? by shizzle11(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
i smell danger ahead....grail message indeed, hmmmm, may the wisdom of God prevail
Re: can I marry this person? by pweedyuz(f): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
madan: We have been to church together on diff occasion and there ws no problem. But he now says he wants to be attending d grail service too. and go to church whenever he is free. that he isnt against my goin to church and he will go with me once in a while, for him to hav the time to attend his grail meetings. this is the bone of contention
im nt saying u havent been to church b4
im asking if uve followed him to his grail service to c hw its lyk
if u can cope with it nd all
Re: can I marry this person? by rossyc(f): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
My dear, grail message is not a church though I don't know much about dem. U should know that ppl change, supposing he stops u from going to church when u get married wat will be ur fate? Wat about ur kids, where wil they be worshipping? Think about this and answer them sincerely. Noone should pressure u into marriage, u should take ur tym and think things through, u are the one going to spend the rest of ur lives with him not ur frds or parents. Remember that wedding is a day's event buh marriage is a life time commitment so don't be desperate, choose wisely and pray fervently. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by great289(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
i saw ur post 'my people ve waited for so long abt dis marriage' what i understand is that u are eager to marry, (maybe cos of ur age)
my dear marriage is everlasting, u ve nt wedded and dia is a pro nw what if u get married hhmm.
My advice is think beyond grail tins, cos it seems d bad impression u had abt dem influence ur thought. U shld ve no the kind of man u are abt to marry so u wont regret in future.
For me i'd remain single forever than marry the wrong person
Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
pweedyuz:
im nt saying u havent been to church b4
im asking if uve followed him to his grail service to c hw its lyk
if u can cope with it nd all
ok
Re: can I marry this person? by zamirikpo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
my sister difficult as it may seem ,run for ur life...my cousin passed tru hell until she left her husbands house nd remarried after years of terror.....thers no truth in d grail message,u wil just pull negative energy to urself.....both of u can nvr work....wish my cous was on dis forum to explain wot she went tru.....pls find a christian two can nvr wrk togethr except they agree....the spirit of God can nvr agree wit d grail msg.....i tot u said u were a strong christian. Seek d face of jesus abt dis....its a definate no no.....unless u can prayerfully convert him.....

3 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
great289: i saw ur post 'my people ve waited for so long abt dis marriage' what i understand is that u are eager to marry, (maybe cos of ur age)
my dear marriage is everlasting, u ve nt wedded and dia is a pro nw what if u get married hhmm.
My advice is think beyond grail tins, cos it seems d bad impression u had abt dem influence ur thought. U shld ve no the kind of man u are abt to marry so u wont regret in future.
For me i'd remain single forever than marry the wrong person
thanks
Re: can I marry this person? by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Grail message is anew religion on its own. By abd -ru-shin. The last time I was in canada, heard some group of ladies talking about it. More like a cult to me, from my own point of view. U should do ur own personal research before the wedding.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by kadas01(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
It is quite unfortunate that some very ignorant and spiritually indolent persons chose to say very negative things about what they "acknowledge" they do not know nothing about!

Point of correction!- The Grail Message is not a religion at all! It is and It remains a Message!

As for the malevolent souls who chose to make derogatory remarks about what they do not know nothing about, you shall all be paid in your own coin!

4 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by cybug: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
lady,

Do you wish to spend the rest of your life with this man?

If yes, you don't have a problem here..

Don't let people all these people's advice ruin your happiness.

It is better that you're marrying a grail message member..

cos, they're far better than most of our christians brothers..

Grail message is not a cult... They have centres spread across the nation.

You can be going to church/mosque and be member... It doesn't stop you!

Cheers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
madam I am very sure of all reasons why u must not marry this man. I have listened to grail message lecture on radio. it involves spiritual probing even If they deny its occult. this movement does believe that God no longer speaks through prophet, apostle or even to Christians. They only believe the grail message as the message currently acceptable coming from God. their teaching combines the bible teachings and traditional religions. now how can they now claim that traditional African religion anchored on ancestor spirit believe is not occult? most converts to this religion are learned people whose lives were never transformed by the bible even if they claim to be Christians. one problem we have is that catholics over rationalize spiritual things because they don't teach them deep bible truths.to believe the grail message cos it is syncretism. to us as Christians that religion is pagan. remember, the bible warns a Christian must never be joined to an unbeliever in marriage. I can prove that to u in many verses if you don't know. so don't marry him. run for ur life. if u have any other doubt call me 07067064993. and I will explain to you from scriptures why u must put love, respect aside and abort your plan of marrying him. know that the purpose of marriage for Christians is building a godly home and heaven at last. thank you

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
cybug: lady,

Do you wish to spend the rest of your life with this man?

If yes, you don't have a problem here..

Don't let people all these people's advice ruin your happiness.

It is better that you're marrying a grail message member..

cos, they're far better than most of our christians brothers..

Grail message is not a cult... They have centres spread across the nation.

You can be going to church/mosque and be member... It doesn't stop you!

Cheers cheesy
Thanks
Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
dexmundo: madam I am very sure of all reasons why u must not marry this man. I have listened to grail message lecture on radio. it involves spiritual probing even If they deny its occult. this movement does believe that God no longer speaks through prophet, apostle or even to Christians. They only believe the grail message as the message currently acceptable coming from God. their teaching combines the bible teachings and traditional religions. now how can they now claim that traditional African religion anchored on ancestor spirit believe is not occult? most converts to this religion are learned people whose lives were never transformed by the bible even if they claim to be Christians. one problem we have is that catholics over rationalize spiritual things because they don't teach them deep bible truths.to believe the grail message cos it is syncretism. to us as Christians that religion is pagan. remember, the bible warns a Christian must never be joined to an unbeliever in marriage. I can prove that to u in many verses if you don't know. so don't marry him. run for ur life. if u have any other doubt call me 07067064993. and I will explain to you from scriptures why u must put love, respect aside and abort your plan of marrying him. know that the purpose of marriage for Christians is building a godly home and heaven at last. thank you
Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.
Re: can I marry this person? by olashas(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin. Babes, the grail land is not a cult. Your man is just taking a step towards discovering his spirituality. wink

3 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by remsonik(f): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
kadas01: It is quite unfortunate that some very ignorant and spiritually indolent persons chose to say very negative things about what they "acknowledge" they do not know nothing about!

Point of correction!- The Grail Message is not a religion at all! It is and It remains a Message!

As for the malevolent souls who chose to make derogatory remarks about what they do not know nothing about, you shall all be paid in your own coin!
Why not try enlighten us about the grail message since u claimed posters on here are only making derogatory remarks. Madan pls be very careful abt going into that marriage. Have u noticed that all the people who commented in favour of the grail message couldn't enlighten or convince us about the truth of the grail message.
A lot of them in the religion are blinded and needs deliverance to be freed, the bible says do not be unequally yoked!!!
It is well with you,ur own hubby will come. Keep trusting God.

3 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by apolonius(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
madan: when I asked him why he left catholic, he said he wanted to knw more abt spirituality and life, bt things are being exaggerated in churches. he also said he gets knowlegde and clarity abt christ from grail message. he thinks goin to church is a waste of time. and said grail message is all abt christ.

If the g-message is all about Christ,how then does going to church become a waste of time?

Well,try to verify the real truth about the grail-message faith he professes. Then ask yourself if you will be happy to join him in professing that faith or not. If you can't,then think about quitting.

This is because a man who says going to church is a waste of time will eventually stop you from going to church. It is true that Christianity is polluted in Nigeria,yet a belief such as his is occultic and dangerous.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by kadas01(m): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
remsonik:
Why not try enlighten us about the grail message since u claimed posters on here are only making derogatory remarks. Madan pls be very careful abt going into that marriage. Have u noticed that all the people who commented in favour of the grail message couldn't enlighten or convince us about the truth of the grail message.
A lot of them in the religion are blinded and needs deliverance to be freed, the bible says do not be unequally yoked!!!
I already did that with my first post summarily! I can deduce from your biased write-up that you are indeed very spiritually ignorant and indolent as well! You seem to have very false and malicious information about what you don't even know nothing about!

The Grail Message is a "Message" and not a "religion"! It is a Message addressed to every individual seeker for The Truth who wish to genuinely strive to live aright in Creation! It comes in three (3) volumes! The Grail Message answers all questions about life and Creation generally! The Message also enlightens all genuine seekers for The Truth to recognise The Greatness of The Almighty Creator as well as The Perfection of HIS Holy Will and how they stand in Creation which is entirely governed By The Perfect Laws of THE ALMIGHTY FATHER! It is a wonderful piece given to mankind By The CREATOR through ABD-RU-SHIN; so as to help liberate all humans from everlasting damnation and darkness!
Re: can I marry this person? by thelastmediator: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Vikky014: Op grail message is like a cult to me o,went once whn a frnd invitd me to their public lecture,

How do come about this conclusion? I have grace their gathering on 3 different occasions. They are open minded people as you can find both muslims and christians amidst them. I guess you don't understand the message they re trying to pass when you attend. Get their book and read. FYI I'm a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by bollingjoe(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2014
@op i have 3 questions do u love the man? Can you live with 4 d rest of ur life? Do u want ur children to grow up to be like him? If yes go ahead. Donald duke the former gov of cross river is a grail member and his wife is RCCG deacon. So i see nothin wrong in u marrying him

2 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 6:13am On Jul 16, 2014
remsonik:
Amen, may God bless you in every area of your life too. Thanks
Re: can I marry this person? by zamirikpo(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2014
i like being very blunt u wil soo regret ur life if u endup wit dis guy.....run my dear run for ur life nd happines d grail msg is no place for a christian. jesus christ is d only way to the father. read ur bible @madan.
Re: can I marry this person? by Vikky014(f): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2014
The lastmediator,u said u r a muslim,so u wunt understand#winks#
Re: can I marry this person? by simplynola(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
I think Grail talks deep into the spiritual understanding based on their belief. stuffs like re-incarnation and so on. The issue is both of you attend churches with divergent views. Maybe you should sit him down and both of you agree to start attending a neutral church. You don't make him go to your church and you don't attend his either. Get a new church for the two of you. Your time starts now.....

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
zamirikpo: i like being very blunt u wil soo regret ur life if u endup wit dis guy.....run my dear run for ur life nd happines d grail msg is no place for a christian. jesus christ is d only way to the father. read ur bible @madan.
thanks
Re: can I marry this person? by zeb04(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
You need to find out from someone who has attended the church or you attend their service one of this days. Don't only listen to what you find online

Back then in school,a gray message pastor was invited to preach. He was talking about the sun and moon nd some deep spiritual things like that. well to me it was a different and scary mssg. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yuck! What Kind Of Shape are These? Lol / Allegedly Married Big Brother Naija Housemate,Gifty Locks Lips With Soma (Pics) / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.