Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

can I marry this person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can I marry this person? (7275 Views)

Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

can I marry this person? by madan(f): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: can I marry this person? by kenny1795(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
I know nothing about grail message movement... But look at it this way... You are marrying the man not his belief... So if his qualities and attributes have not changed even with his new faith... Then I see no problem

2 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by dytbabe: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
He can't stop attending the grail service, good thing he says he can allow u go church, forget it, that man will never go church with u

Dunno how to advice adults ooo

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
What is the grail message all about. You need to know this and be completely at peace with what they are all about before you proceed.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by BrianKE(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dont marry because its a stage you have to go through in life. marry coz you have found that True Lv.."Alehandro"

8 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by jnrbayano(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
1. What I thought that should concern you is why he left the catholic church to Grailmessage church/mosque/synagogue whatever.

2. You should by now concluded research on what grailmessage is all about.

Use wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by sexymoma(f): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sister has anyone ever told you marriage is a lifetime thing... angry

How are you sure he's gonna allow you go to church when you guys finally get married angry
And you know too well that God detest divorce.. So if you wanna get married to this man You have to think twice.
Now let leave this and talk bout the future of your kids.
What are they gonna grow up to believe, In God or your hubby's angry
And like you wrote, you're a strong Xtain angry

Wisdom is the principal thing, and with all you getting get understanding.
Think Twice Sister... Think Twice. angry

4 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
sexymoma: Sister has anyone ever told you marriage is a lifetime thing... angry

How are you sure he's gonna allow you go to church when you guys finally get married angry
And you know too well that God detest divorce.. So if you wanna get married to this man You have to think twice.

thank u for ur advice
Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2014

thank u for ur advice. I've also tot abt dix and its giving me great worry. I want my kids to grow up loving to go to church. Bt he says that wont be a problem. Hw sure am I I'm so confused. My people have waited long for me to get married and wit this now, I dnt knw wat to do?
Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
andromida: What is the grail message all about. You need to know this and be completely at peace with what they are all about before you proceed.
Thanks Andro!
Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
andromida: What is the grail message all about. You need to know this and be completely at peace with what they are all about before you proceed.
Thanks Andromida
Re: can I marry this person? by Tallesty1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
What is grail message. You gotta find out first, it could be a church or a coded name for a strong ocult, yhu must find out what it means and what they worship.
Secondly, the level of his inconsistency is something to be worried about, I don't like someone you can't trust his words, he may not even allow you to go church at all after marriage. He doesn't keep his words. Let the marriage wait first.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by mencade5(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
*applies fresh fish to egg sauce* tongue

ask urself this question. Can two walk together except they agree? Use your sense to answer this.

U re lucky, i dont advise ladies.

*adds grinded crayfish to egg sauce* tongue

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
when I asked him why he left catholic, he said he wanted to knw more abt spirituality and life, bt things are being exaggerated in churches. he also said he gets knowlegde and clarity abt christ from grail message. he thinks goin to church is a waste of time. and said grail message is all abt christ.
Re: can I marry this person? by damimola(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For awhat partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

don't be deceived

2 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by Vikky014(f): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Op grail message is like a cult to me o,went once whn a frnd invitd me to their public lecture,
Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Vikky014: Op grail message is like a cult to me o,went once whn a frnd invitd me to their public lecture,
really? And I have asked him so many times abt this, bt he denied and said its nt a cult. Thanks for ur comment
Re: can I marry this person? by gpublish(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
madan: thank u for ur advice. I've also tot abt dix and its giving me great worry. I want my kids to grow up loving to go to church. Bt he says that wont be a problem. Hw sure am I I'm so confused. My people have waited long for me to get married and wit this now, I dnt knw wat to do?
mencade5: *applies fresh fish to egg sauce* tongue
ask urself this question. Can two walk together except they agree? Use your sense to answer this.
U re lucky, i dont advise ladies.
*adds grinded crayfish to egg sauce* tongue

I think you should be careful and listen only to scriptural advice since you said you are christian. Your bible says, can two walk together except they agree? As a christian would you marry a muslim/ATR (African Traditinal Religion)? Of course, there are lot of good muslims/ATR no doubt. Even I have a few muslim/ATR friends. Wisdom is profitable.

Don't say because you want to get married or people already know him with you and time is ticking, please don't rush into marriage. You will be the one bearing the pain alone when the time comes, Nobody will be there even the counselors on this forum. Do not be deceived a christian man that will leave his christain faith for the grail message is not a Christ like man, I'm sorry. There are many good men who will not make heaven, I hope you know that. So, those qualities for me, don't count. He has to love God the same way you do. Grail message is false doctrine, be guided.

2 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
madan: Thanks Andromida

You are welcome.
Re: can I marry this person? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
ma. pls try and get informatio. about what the grail messgae is all about...........and
consider this post

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by sexymoma(f): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
madan: thank u for ur advice. I've also tot abt dix and its giving me great worry. I want my kids to grow up loving to go to church. Bt he says that wont be a problem. Hw sure am I I'm so confused. My people have waited long for me to get married and wit this now, I dnt knw wat to do?
Follow your instinct.. Don't go into marriage cos you've waited too long or cos of fams pressure. It better to wait than been unhappy in your marital life... If you love him, fine buh remember this quote "Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?' angry

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Madam think carefully cos marriage is a lifetime oo, reasonable advise I've been seeing here take dem, cos me I think it mite pose as a problem in future so think b4 u enter

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
I so much appreciate every comment, thanks and God bless you all. I have tried gettin info abt the grail message on the internet, bt I cant really understand what its all abt. It talks abt spirituality, and human existence and also hw one can cure diseases. I dont knw hw it is connected to the life of Christ.
Re: can I marry this person? by dre11(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Seems alot of people have spoken so well about u first discovery what grail message is all about before making your decission

have seen alot of marriages where the guy will tell the lady before marriage that he would allow her practise whatever religion she chooses but on the long run things change and the husband have to force the wife to practise his own religion

so, do weight the prons and cons allthogether before taking ur step

HIS grace will be sufficient for you to take the right step and don't lean on your understanding.... but HIS own

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by femidejulius(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Not many married people are lucky to have a man like u have. He is a very honest man. What if he decided to be going to church now and immediately u marry him, he ask u to immediately start following him to d Grail Movement? Or don't u think it is possible?

The most important thing is he is a good man with whom u can spend your life with. Contrary to your view, I don't think Grail Movement is a cult of some sort. For instance, they also believe Jesus is the son of God. They just happen to believe in things most christians are either not sure of or too shy to admit as at today. They for instance believe in reincarnation. I have a friend who is a member.

If I may ask, why don't you try to know about the Grail Movement by following him to their meetings? It won't cost u a thing and it will in fact offer you the opportunity to have first hand information on the Grail people. I remember my girl also use to think Catholics are idol worshippers until she followed me to the church.

Your man is not forcing you to leave your faith. U should respect his too... He is according to u, a good man ;good enough for u. Good men are scarce.

Think carefully before you decide. Good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
femidejulius: Not many married people are lucky to have a man like u have. He is a very honest man. What if he decided to be going to church now and immediately u marry him, he ask u to immediately start following him to d Grail Movement? Or don't u think it is possible?

The most important thing is he is a good man with whom u can spend your life with. Contrary to your view, I don't think Grail Movement is a cult of some sort. For instance, they also believe Jesus is the son of God. They just happen to believe in things most christians are either not sure of or too shy to admit as at today. They for instance believe in reincarnation. I have a friend who is a member.

If I may ask, why don't you try to know about the Grail Movement by following him to their meetings? It won't cost u a thing and it will in fact offer you the opportunity to have first hand information on the Grail people. I remember my girl also use to think Catholics are idol worshippers until she followed me to the church.

Your man is not forcing you to leave your faith. U should respect his too... He is according to u, a good man ;good enough for u. Good men are scarce.

Think carefully before you decide. Good luck
Alrit. Thanks
Re: can I marry this person? by kadas01(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
You can marry a Grail Adherent if you truly love him and you also know fully well that he loves you too! Please let me summarise this piece for you briefly! The Grail Message - In The Light Of Truth brought by ABD-RU-SHIN is "never" and would "never" have anything to do with the "occult"! I don't know what your fiance has told you about The Grail Message but let me use this medium to state that The Grail Message is a Message addressed to earnest seekers, as well as anybody who is sincerely seeking for The Truth from The Most High Creator!

Please don't let anyone deceive you to start having a false and negative perception about The Grail Message. The Message is a book you can read to find out if anything occult exist in it! But I know you would never find anything occult in The Message because The Bringer and Author of The Grail Message strongly and in all totality condemn whatever has to do with occult practice!

The Message is the only Spiritual Word Standing on Earth today that admonishes all human beings including earnest seekers to completely "free themselves from all darkness"! Please my sister follow your heart but be guided that The Grail Message is The Most Precious Gift given to mankind by GOD THE FATHER.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by benjibabs(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hey Madan,

I don't know much about Grail message, but I just scanned through a couple of lectures in the book on their website (http://grailmessage.com). See the excerpt below from the creation of man:

===================
Thus the great epoch in the development of Creation had come: On the one side in the Gross Material World stood the most highly developed animal, which was to provide the gross material body as a vessel for the coming man; on the other side in the Ethereal World stood the developed human soul who was waiting to unite with the gross material vessel, and thereby give a further impetus for spiritualisation to everything gross material.

Now when an act of procreation took place between the noblest pair of these highly developed animals, there was incarnated at the hour of incarnation not an animal soul1, as hitherto, but instead the waiting human soul bearing within it the immortal spirit spark. The ethereal human souls with predominantly developed positive abilities incarnated in male animal bodies, corresponding to the homogeneity; those with predominantly negative, more delicate abilities in female bodies, which were closer to their nature.2

This process does not support the assertion that man, whose real origin lies in the spiritual, descends from the animal “primeval man”, which could only provide the gross material intermediate vessel. Even today it would not occur to the most extreme materialists to consider themselves directly related to an animal, and yet there is now, as there was then, a close physical relationship, hence a gross material homogeneity, whereas the really “living” man, that is, the actual spiritual “ego” of man, has no homogeneity with or derivation from the animal whatever.
=============

Interesting, right?!!! I also checked out the lecture titled "11. Christ said…!," and had to run as fast and far as my legs (or mouse) could get me out of the site.

A lot of great advice have been given on this thread already, so all I'll say is: a word is enough for the wise.

cool
Re: can I marry this person? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
madan: I so much appreciate every comment, thanks and God bless you all. I have tried gettin info abt the grail message on the internet, bt I cant really understand what its all abt. It talks abt spirituality, and human existence and also hw one can cure diseases. I dont knw hw it is connected to the life of Christ.

Since you cannot understand do not proceed. I believe you should talk to him about your fears and concerns do tell him the truth if you cannot marry him because it conflicts with your faith.
Re: can I marry this person? by ffo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hello,

you can read this thread to get more info on grail movement:

https://www.nairaland.com/32898/grail-message-grail-centre
Re: can I marry this person? by Baldmarv(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
If you are considering this, then you really are not a christian, because Christ in you would not be married to any other way to God. That said, i would like you to get something really clear, if you want peace in your life when married, just prepare your heart and mind to follow that man to grail message meetings, the moment you don't, that is where problems will start...forget all the things about respect and love and them things people have given as a criteria for marrying...your faith...the salvation of your soul...it is and will remain the most important element to consider in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
benjibabs: Hey Madan,

I don't know much about Grail message, but I just scanned through a couple of lectures in the book on their website (http://grailmessage.com). See the excerpt below from the creation of man:

===================
Thus the great epoch in the development of Creation had come: On the one side in the Gross Material World stood the most highly developed animal, which was to provide the gross material body as a vessel for the coming man; on the other side in the Ethereal World stood the developed human soul who was waiting to unite with the gross material vessel, and thereby give a further impetus for spiritualisation to everything gross material.

Now when an act of procreation took place between the noblest pair of these highly developed animals, there was incarnated at the hour of incarnation not an animal soul1, as hitherto, but instead the waiting human soul bearing within it the immortal spirit spark. The ethereal human souls with predominantly developed positive abilities incarnated in male animal bodies, corresponding to the homogeneity; those with predominantly negative, more delicate abilities in female bodies, which were closer to their nature.2

This process does not support the assertion that man, whose real origin lies in the spiritual, descends from the animal “primeval man”, which could only provide the gross material intermediate vessel. Even today it would not occur to the most extreme materialists to consider themselves directly related to an animal, and yet there is now, as there was then, a close physical relationship, hence a gross material homogeneity, whereas the really “living” man, that is, the actual spiritual “ego” of man, has no homogeneity with or derivation from the animal whatever.
=============

Interesting, right?!!! I also checked out the lecture titled "11. Christ said…!," and had to run as fast and far as my legs (or mouse) could get me out of the site.

A lot of great advice have been given on this thread already, so all I'll say is: a word is enough for the wise.

cool

hmmmm, thanks. Its really difficult to understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... / Allegedly Married Big Brother Naija Housemate,Gifty Locks Lips With Soma (Pics) / 'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.