Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria (34518 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by louismario(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ok oooo...Tomorrow's headline--
OGWUCHE EXCAPES ON TRANSIT TO DSS HQ...eating my okpa with hot zobo
:POk oooo...Tomorrow's headline--
OGWUCHE EXCAPES ON TRANSIT TO DSS HQ...eating my okpa with hot zobo
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by pokenose(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
unisex wristwatch for sale. . .N2000 only. . .visit my store at /voski-place

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Niyinficient(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: i have said it here before on nairaland.

The yoruba muslims. The ebira muslims, the igala muslim (where this useless aminu ogwuche comes from), the nupe, auchi is edo state, idoma muslims, are more wicked muslims than the hausa muslims. I also said they are the that easily mix with us and as such perpetrate more evils and bombings to nigerians than the hausa/fulani muslims.

Here we are. An igala man from kogi state. The perpetrators of nyanya bomb blast....this bas.tard should be hang. Tie a rope to his scrotum and hang him. hedioooot

U be big fool.....I guess dats d reason why we av ad more bomb blasts among dis pple u av mentioned than d north occupied by d hausa/fulani muslims na........bitchass-motherfucker....u think d Yoruba and Edo muslims will kill their own pple because of one useless doctrine abi?.........u be iti.....gay-ass oaf!

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Chimex388: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cecediva: mr man please go and sleep
d day is still young & bright at ma location, so, i guess u were addressin thineself.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by valicious1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
lacidi:
There is nothing like 'an hybrid'. The correct pronunciation is 'a hybrid'. The 'h' is actually pronounced and is not silent. That you cannot pronounce 'h' does not mean you should also write the way you speak. There is nothing like 'an house', 'an honda car', 'an hole'! Do you guys write like this in secondary school? Na wao!
God bless you real good bro.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Tushborn: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
ogwuce,oduche, che che hmm i smell somtin!
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mencade5(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Niyinficient:

U be big fool.....I guess dats d reason why we av ad more bomb blasts among dis pple u av mentioned than d north occupied by d hausa/fulani muslims na........bitchass-motherfucker....u think d Yoruba and Edo muslims will kill their own pple because of one useless doctrine abi?.........u be iti.....gay-ass oaf!
ur father is the grandest foool of all. You are as blind as a bat. How do you think? Your maggot brain is totally useless.
Goat, Let me tutor you a little. The yoruba you claimed that will not arm their people are the ones america has been apprehending for terrorism. Two days back, two yoruba guys that were once christians whom turned muslims in the uk crushed a man and killed him. They said they are retaliating the death of their brothers in iraq, afghanistan.

It is worm like you that prevent nigeria from finding lasting solution to the is menace due to your empty skull.

In as much as the yoruba and edo people are nice, the islamized ones, once brainwashed will never consider their brothers from the other religion. Keep fooling yourself bas.tard until the truth become clear to you.

Did i just advise this nincompoop? Damn, sorry i dont advise maggot!

Get the fvck out of my sight....wounded beast!

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Keky(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Cecediva: mr man please go and sleep
When are u gonna follow back hottie?
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2014
please the bar.stard should be summarily executed without further ado
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mencade5(m): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2014
the hausas/fulani/ kanuri are the main brains behind these terrorism but their mercenaries/slaves are the igala, ebira, yoruba, auchi, nupe, idoma muslims that carry out some of the acts due to their familiarities with us, and they can hardly be recognize.

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by FELIX30(m): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2014
Blackchampion: I'm on every FP
congrat
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Ashmark(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2014
The sign on his forehead shows that he never miss his 5times prayer daily.....
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Are you a gay? If yes, you can join him in the prison and spend 14yrs to come out with a busted boko haram yash grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mobuch:

Such a handsome young promising man; see as him done bend him life. Sad
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 16, 2014
regulated:

Sorry for ursef, yeye dey smell.
grin grin
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 3:48am On Jul 16, 2014
His father will be counting some millions now to make that magic happen.

Oguche you are a free guy now.

Now all we gonna see/hear will be film tricks

God bless naija

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by afoobiggy700(m): 4:16am On Jul 16, 2014

The yoruba muslims. The ebira muslims, the igala muslim (where this useless aminu ogwuche comes from), the nupe, auchi is edo state, idoma muslims, are more wicked muslims than the hausa muslims. I also said they are the that easily mix with us and as such perpetrate more evils and bombings to nigerians than the hausa/fulani muslims.

Here we are. An igala man from kogi state. The perpetrators of nyanya bomb blast....this bas.tard should be hang. Tie a rope to his scrotum and hang him. hedioooot
whats this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by M4gunners: 4:45am On Jul 16, 2014
cbrass: Ogbwuche keh... That sounds ibotic
Na you go add (b) for that spelling oh!
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Generalkorex(m): 4:51am On Jul 16, 2014
chai.
The defense hq shouldnt av disclosed this.hope those bh boys wnt attack d prison again dis time.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mikkeyjagger: 5:04am On Jul 16, 2014
sick people, you don't even know your country. Wake up and travel around Nigeria, feel the greatness of this country

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nogen: 5:06am On Jul 16, 2014
lumeneng22: Awo omo ofemanumanuu yoruba oshi, you will die by slaughter and your body parts Will be sold to those ritualist at ibadan juju palace. nonsense.

Fixed! grin

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by azimibraun: 5:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Aminu Ogwuche is not Igala from Kogi state but Idoma from Benue state. That for me doesn't matter. See how confidently an illitrate il-informed slowpoke is confidently saying he is from Kogi. What else do u not know so that we correct you? Idiotic idiot who jst don't get details before jumping on nairaland to make comment. Twice he confidently wrote aminu from kogi.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Abuklaw(m): 5:09am On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: why is this pig talking to me? Stop hiding under the disguise of your baseless acclaimed peaceful people. Its quite unbelieveable that people like you are the ones still praying to God to come and save us, while the perpetrators walks freely in our society. This is just a simple understanding that nigerians need to understand. Please take your witless self out of my sight and do urself some good by thinking logically with brains if you ever have one.
I will not insult you but you really need psychological counselling. You're gradually having a behaviour disorder. Please accept my sympathy wholeheartedly.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by whitecat007: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2014
Not so fast! This is an ibo man. Stop spining your head off. Face the issue at hand and talk about other tribes when they are caught. Ibo terrorist is the man in discussion now, thanks.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Jabioro: 5:17am On Jul 16, 2014
They wud soon free him,he wud soon contest.,d matter wud nt get bearing again..,na today!
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by shevon: 5:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Is this the first time you are reading about this? Haven't you read he is from Kogi or you just want to bring tribal sentiment into this discussion. I just hate it when there are issues and the next thing seemingly sensible adults do is to start threading tribal lines. Absolutely uncalled for in any situation and this has always been the crux of serious issues in this country. If youths (which I am one) have not learnt anything from the past, is it when we are all grown that we will learn? These tribal jabs make me sick!

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by jackdaniels(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls it shuld nt be lik kabiru sokoto series film grin
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Blackchampion(m): 6:08am On Jul 16, 2014
FELIX30: congratulations !!! Ewu Hausa.
Fuuuuk Off
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by oluwabelly(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2014
Take him to nyanya market and leave de idiot for the pple to handle
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2014
I'm sure his sponsor will get him killed before he can talk.

Can you say "extra-judicial killing"?
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by whitecat007: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2014
Right! How many places is this one guy from? He's from Kogi, he's from Benue and all other states but east where he's actually from? We all know that if this man had won an awards now, the noise of igbo kwenu would have taken over this thread but since it's an evil thing, you ibos are quick to distance yourselves, sorry you can't play with people's minds or cherry pick, just own it.
shevon:
Is this the first time you are reading about this? Haven't you read he is from Kogi or you just want to bring tribal sentiment into this discussion. I just hate it when there are issues and the next thing seemingly sensible adults do is to start threading tribal lines. Absolutely uncalled for in any situation and this has always been the crux of serious issues in this country. If youths (which I am one) have not learnt anything from the past, is it when we are all grown that we will learn? These tribal jabs make me sick!

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by victorv12(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2014
See naija Interpol with pot belly! That guy no look like Interpol...Na ordinary police be dat!
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by BabaO2: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2014
seankafor: AFTER SOME FOOLS IDIOTS UNPATRIOTIC UNAPPRECIABLE PEOPLE WILL COME OUT AND START TO TALK RUBBISH JUST TO DISCREDIT OUR MILITARY MEN.IN SO FAR AS THEY RE HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE MEANT TO MAKE MISTAKES EVEN IF IT MEANS COLLECTING SMALL MONEY FROM THE THIER ALLOCATIONS.THAT SHOULDNT MAKE US TO RAIN INSULTS AT THEM.I TINK IF WE KNW THE AMOUNT OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THESE MEN HAVE AND SACRIFICES THEY MAKE, I THINK WE WILL NOT JUST COME HERE TO RAIN ABUSES ON THEM.THESE MEN SPEND SLEPLES NIGHTS IN BOARDERS,ROADS, OFFICES(RUNNING INTELIGENT LEADS) WHILE SOME ARE ON THE FIELD FIGHTING SOME BEAST, ALL SOME PPL COULD DO IS TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO TALK ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH.
WELL ITS ONLY GOD THAT PAYS.KEEP IT UP OUR GALLANT MEN (FROM OLUKULADE TO THE LAST MAN IN OUR MILITARY FORCE) GOD IS BY UR SIDE..NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANT SATISFY ALL MEN
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN ARMY
Nigerian military apologist, I don't need to read all ur loud trash. Nigerian military were not been paid to be lecturers in the universities nor medical doctors in the hospitals. It is a profession chosen by choice to be using our guns to defend us 24/7 without fear and cowardice, and not to point the guns at us,,we trained them to be responsible,but we have just heard from their examiners that they are untrain-able, slow to learn. The only solution left will be to outsource them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CHECKOUT List Of Companies Own By Atiku Abubakar / Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.