Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria (34515 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Onyiido: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2014
almajiri101:
Same old story.
U dey mind them
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Onyiido: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2014
cbrass: Ogbwuche keh... That sounds ibotic
Ogwuche is benue, idoma precisely not igbo
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Ephemmm: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2014

“We wish to authoritatively confirm the interception and consequent arrest of one of the two suspects on the wanted list, Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche who fled to Sudan" - Can you see clearly now? Get life!
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by kellyJames5(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2014
He is from Benue State,your hatred for Ibos will not allow you to see that..smh for some people

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by sambisa5: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Aminu Ogwuche, the Nigerian accused of masterminding the April 14 bomb explosion in Nyanya, a suburb of Abuja.

The Coordinator of the National Information Centre, Mike Omeri, had while addressing journalists on May 14 stated that Nigeria was making plans to have the accused terrorist extradited back to the country to face charges.
-----------------------------------------
What is wit dis country?
He mastermind it,d CCTV camera in kugbo captured him so they said in their first news,now they've changed d story 'dat Nigerian accused him'.In their 2nd news 'he excaped,but found him in sudan',d next news 'his father has bin arrested n detained',d last news i read on dis,wz dat they were waitin 4 d british 2 send his files 2 nigeria b4 d court can commence charges,since he wasn't not born in Nigeria.....n now....seems they r confused again......

yeyecountry,badleaders,substandard administrators,weak president,corrupt governors,untruthful policemen,unreliable judges,incompitent judiciaries.....

i wz waitin 2 hear his file has been sent and the court has sentenced him to death by hanging.....
undecided undecided cry
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by jason124(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2014
ok. well done interpol but i give nigerians one month this case will be sweeped under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by seankafor(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2014
BabaO2:
Nigerian military apologist, I don't need to read all ur loud trash. Nigerian military were not been paid to be lecturers in the universities nor medical doctors in the hospitals. It is a profession chosen by choice to be using our guns to defend us 24/7 without fear and cowardice, and not to point the guns at us,,we trained them to be responsible,but we have just heard from their examiners that they are untrain-able, slow to learn. The only solution left will be to outsource them.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by 1stola: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: u may be right....but the ones that mix easily with christians are the real islamic bas.tards....most especially igala muslims, ebira muslims, even the muslims from osun and ibadan and kwara are the ones mainly use to execute and mastermind these attacks.

I have lived with some of them before. Dont be surprise the hausa are more friendly than these other islamic tribes.

Tanx brother
OLORIBURUKU
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by aviazuva: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Let us hope he shall not be part of Boko Haram request in the negotiation.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by 1stola: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Neldrizzy: Pls do we have vice president in this country?? If Yes! Pls who is the clueless man? ? ?......... #runs out 2 check ma Yam b4 e burn
Him own mumuness even pass GEJ own
He is a pretender and a hypocrite.
They masterminded the killing of that dead xtain gov of Kaduna.
Come 2019, him go say he wan contest for President.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by ezinwaoga1814: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Long live Nigeria. The citizens must learn to appreciate the effort of the government and the security forces in particular. The arrest of the man
slaughter, Aminu Ogwuche, the Mastermind of the Nyanya bomb blast, especially his estradiction to Nigeria within a space of time, is a step in
the right direction. Its, a clear indication that both the government and security forces are not only alive but also active to their responsibilities. We
should then say, more greese to their elbows. The more we appreciate their efforts rather than criticising them, the better they perform their
duties, because its never easy to keep sleepless nights and days to sicure lives and properties in any part of the world. We must appreciate their
collective efforts.
As for the suspect, Mr. A.Ogwuche, he is a big map that should help to identify:the big and small sponsors, the strategits, the logists, the carriers,
and executors at various levels and at various locations. From his appearance he seems knowledgeable and knows fully well what he is doing.
If such a beast would think and execute such a barbaric action to kill and meme innocent citizens and have the heart to fly out. He should
have a lot of information to give. A relation of mine was slaughted into pieces on that dreadful day. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by klensx: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, https://www.nairaland.com/1801065/klens-global-cheapest-pre-order
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by seankafor(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2014
ejiro2130:

Dear MUMU,
Kindly explain to us the special role the Nigerian military played in his capture to warrant all this praise drumming from u
Thanks.
IS THAT WORD MUMU NECCESARY? WHY RAINING INSULTS WHEN I HAVNT DONE ANYTING WRONG? DID I SAID THE MILITARY CAPTURED HIM.IF U READ MY COMMENTS WELL U WILL NOTICE THAT I WASNT EVEN TALKIN ABOUT THIS TOPIC.I HAVE BEING HEARING ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH CONCERNING OUR MILITARY.SO I USED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ERR MY OWN OPPINION. THANKS.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Niyinficient(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: ur father is the grandest foool of all. You are as blind as a bat. How do you think? Your maggot brain is totally useless.
Goat, Let me tutor you a little. The yoruba you claimed that will not arm their people are the ones america has been apprehending for terrorism. Two days back, two yoruba guys that were once christians whom turned muslims in the uk crushed a man and killed him. They said they are retaliating the death of their brothers in iraq, afghanistan.

It is worm like you that prevent nigeria from finding lasting solution to the is menace due to your empty skull.

In as much as the yoruba and edo people are nice, the islamized ones, once brainwashed will never consider their brothers from the other religion. Keep fooling yourself bas.tard until the truth become clear to you.

Did i just advise this nincompoop? Damn, sorry i dont advise maggot!

Get the fvck out of my sight....wounded beast!

Nitwit........ur IQ level and ur level of reasoning ar so so appalling......I asked u dumbass a question and u avnt answered me...u just keep running ur gutter of a mouth and spit shit..well am not suprised.spit shit cause ur mouth is synonymous to ur ass...........how many bomb blasts av taken place in d West and av been linked to Boko harramm? Just because two person got arrested now mean that all Yoruba and Edo muslims are terrorists bah?.......young man, go get a life...and stop hating! Bitchass bongafishhead!

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by promixdavinci(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: i have said it here before on nairaland.

The yoruba muslims. The ebira muslims, the igala muslim (where this useless aminu ogwuche comes from), the nupe, auchi is edo state, idoma muslims, are more wicked muslims than the hausa muslims. I also said they are the that easily mix with us and as such perpetrate more evils and bombings to nigerians than the hausa/fulani muslims.

Here we are. An igala man from kogi state. The perpetrators of nyanya bomb blast....this bas.tard should be hang. Tie a rope to his scrotum and hang him. hedioooot

The yoruba muslims. The ebira muslims, the igala muslim (where this useless aminu ogwuche comes from), the nupe, auchi is edo state, idoma muslims, are more wicked muslims than the hausa muslims. I also said they are the that easily mix with us and as such perpetrate more evils and bombings to nigerians than the hausa/fulani muslims.

Here we are. An igala man from kogi state. The perpetrators of nyanya bomb blast....this bas.tard should be hang. Tie a rope to his scrotum and hang him. hedioooot

Mr hausa/fulani muslim..u are now happy dat anoda tribe is been link 2 bomb blast abi?? But dis one is not an igala 4rm kogi, he is an idoma 4rm benue

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by ugoezeik(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2014
cbrass:

This reminds me of one Pastor Nwachukwu that called on RC102.3FM this morning and started disgracing himself. Do you have to always be bitter at all time
let me rest my case here until l see wat goes on wit sadiq oguche finish
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by JEITO: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2014
FlirtyKaren: photos of him being received at the airport

source - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/photos-ogwuche-nyanya-bombing.html
I wonder why they no dey ever fine sef. Their looks dey always betray them.
The only thing wey pain me for im mata be say, e dey bear my friend name @ ogwuche
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by itsIYKE(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
he is an idoma man 4rm benue...dunc3
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
see his 4king 4head! the bastard don nod ground tire in thename of prayer.!
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by ojochidem(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Stop spreading Falsehood. The youngman is from BENUE STATE.[/i]

Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche is a British born terrorist and Nigerian army deserter associated with the Boko Haram terror group and suspected of being one of the organizers of bomb attacks in the Nigerian capital Abuja. Ogwuche is the son of a retired Nigerian Army colonel and an indigene of Orokam, Ogbadibo LGA, Benue State, Nigeria.[i]
According to the Department of State Security, Ogwuche served in the Intelligence Unit of the Nigerian Army at Child Avenue, Arakan Barracks, Lagos, between 2001 and 2006 with ervice Number 95/104 and is reported to have deserted in 2006.[1]

Ogwuche is a student of Arabic Language at the International University of Africa, Sudan and studied for a degree in Business Science at the University of Glamorgan between 2007 and 2010 but failed to finish the course and was not awarded a degree.[2] Ogwuche was first arrested in Nigeria in 2011 but released in 2012 Ogwuche was arrested by Interpol in Sudan on an international warrant in connection with the April 2014 Abuja bombing in the suburb of Nyanya, which killed 75 people on 14 April 2014 and the May 2014 Abuja bombing which killed 19 people on 1 May 2014. Ogwuche is also wanted in connection with the Chibok schoolgirl kidnapping. Ogwuche, served in the intelligence unit of the Nigerian Army between 2001 and 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aminu_Sadiq_Ogwuche

3 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Dee60: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Was he brought in with presidential jet as shown in some pictures circulating around? A terrorist in a presidential jet? Would US have transported Bin Laden in Air Force 1?

What should we now believe in Nigeria?
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by buchyyyyy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
seankafor: AFTER SOME FOOLS IDIOTS UNPATRIOTIC UNAPPRECIABLE PEOPLE WILL COME OUT AND START TO TALK RUBBISH JUST TO DISCREDIT OUR MILITARY MEN.IN SO FAR AS THEY RE HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE MEANT TO MAKE MISTAKES EVEN IF IT MEANS COLLECTING SMALL MONEY FROM THE THIER ALLOCATIONS.THAT SHOULDNT MAKE US TO RAIN INSULTS AT THEM.I TINK IF WE KNW THE AMOUNT OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THESE MEN HAVE AND SACRIFICES THEY MAKE, I THINK WE WILL NOT JUST COME HERE TO RAIN ABUSES ON THEM.THESE MEN SPEND SLEPLES NIGHTS IN BOARDERS,ROADS, OFFICES(RUNNING INTELIGENT LEADS) WHILE SOME ARE ON THE FIELD FIGHTING SOME BEAST, ALL SOME PPL COULD DO IS TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO TALK ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH.
WELL ITS ONLY GOD THAT PAYS.KEEP IT UP OUR GALLANT MEN (FROM OLUKULADE TO THE LAST MAN IN OUR MILITARY FORCE) GOD IS BY UR SIDE..NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANT SATISFY ALL MEN
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN ARMY
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
As handsome as the guy looks he couldn't get any good work to do than being recruited for an evil mission. What a disgraceful end of the wicked soul. He would now settle down to discuss the rest with the devil that has enlisted him for terrorism. Hope every other human being in his or her right sense will learn from the disgraceful end of this young man and would not submit self to the order of the wicked spirit behind terrorism.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Keep it up our able and spirited military operatives. you will succeed in the serious fight to stamp out terrorism in the country. I pray that all others who are still remaining in the wicked act will soon be caught and brought to book. They will no longer escape until all of them are caught and disgraced one by one including their sponsors and probably those sympathizing with them.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Virgindove(f): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
seankafor: AFTER SOME FOOLS IDIOTS UNPATRIOTIC UNAPPRECIABLE PEOPLE WILL COME OUT AND START TO TALK RUBBISH JUST TO DISCREDIT OUR MILITARY MEN.IN SO FAR AS THEY RE HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE MEANT TO MAKE MISTAKES EVEN IF IT MEANS COLLECTING SMALL MONEY FROM THE THIER ALLOCATIONS.THAT SHOULDNT MAKE US TO RAIN INSULTS AT THEM.I TINK IF WE KNW THE AMOUNT OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THESE MEN HAVE AND SACRIFICES THEY MAKE, I THINK WE WILL NOT JUST COME HERE TO RAIN ABUSES ON THEM.THESE MEN SPEND SLEPLES NIGHTS IN BOARDERS,ROADS, OFFICES(RUNNING INTELIGENT LEADS) WHILE SOME ARE ON THE FIELD FIGHTING SOME BEAST, ALL SOME PPL COULD DO IS TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO TALK ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH.
WELL ITS ONLY GOD THAT PAYS.KEEP IT UP OUR GALLANT MEN (FROM OLUKULADE TO THE LAST MAN IN OUR MILITARY FORCE) GOD IS BY UR SIDE..NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANT SATISFY ALL MEN
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN ARMY
Relatively Nigeria Army is performing below expectatn of Nigerians. We know what our military is capable of doing if given logistics. The politicians in uniform and fat bank accounts are the major problems. They are heavy,fat and clueless officers. Weed them out and you wil see a lively and vibrant Army.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by IMMUNO1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is why they say that looks are decietful. Such a handsome man with such a black heart.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by IMMUNO1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Looks can really be decietful. Such a handsome man with such a black heart.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by akpanbaba: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
See how Islam reduces a young man to beast.May God deliver us from the religion of blood.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nursy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guy, calm down and stop defending the hausa muslims. Maority of them (esp the almajiris) are the ones involved in these bombings. Just because they caught one idoma man(not igala pls) u don't want to let us hear word. The hausas are nice but they don't mind killing for the sake of islam (brainwashed almajiris though). I schooled in zaria and so I know some things.
mencade5: u may be right....but the ones that mix easily with christians are the real islamic bas.tards....most especially igala muslims, ebira muslims, even the muslims from osun and ibadan and kwara are the ones mainly use to execute and mastermind these attacks.

I have lived with some of them before. Dont be surprise the hausa are more friendly than these other islamic tribes.

Tanx brother
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by DobleO7: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2014

Young man! please refrain...that name is Idomatic.
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by mencade5(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nursy: Guy, calm down and stop defending the hausa muslims. Maority of them (esp the almajiris) are the ones involved in these bombings. Just because they caught one idoma man(not igala pls) u don't want to let us hear word. The hausas are nice but they don't mind killing for the sake of islam (brainwashed almajiris though). I schooled in zaria and so I know some things.
babe, me too i schooled in zaria. I am not defending the hausa people. I knew the trouble we experienced from them in zaria, you dont need to tell me. Am not a muslim either. I made a post here that they are the master minder. That means am not defebding them.
What i was stating here was to let us know that other tribal muslims will be used as the main weapon to penetrate us. As long as their allegiance is for islam. When u are in zaria, did you not see what MSSN were doing? Were there not other tribal muslims apart from hausa/fulani with them?

Am not bashing any tribes, infact america and uk have paraded many terrorist in their nets and most of this terrorists who are nigeria are the yoruba and hausa tribes.

Terrorism is not known for just one tribe. Do you think ogwuche is the only one involve in this kind of dastard act in nigeria? There are many more tribal muslims in this and we should not ignore them.

Tanx
Re: INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria by Nursy(f): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
U started the tribe ish. We all knw that foreigners are part of these insurgents but the basic thing is that they are doing that in the name of islam.... Wether they are yorubas, hausas or even ibo muslims, all we are clamouring for is that they should change and stop killing in the name of Islam and Allah... Shikena!quote author=mencade5]babe, me too i schooled in zaria. I am not defending the hausa people. I knew the trouble we experienced from them in zaria, you dont need to tell me. Am not a muslim either. I made a post here that they are the master minder. That means am not defebding them.
What i was stating here was to let us know that other tribal muslims will be used as the main weapon to penetrate us. As long as their allegiance is for islam. When u are in zaria, did you not see what MSSN were doing? Were there not other tribal muslims apart from hausa/fulani with them?

Am not bashing any tribes, infact america and uk have paraded many terrorist in their nets and most of this terrorists who are nigeria are the yoruba and hausa tribes.

Terrorism is not known for just one tribe. Do you think ogwuche is the only one involve in this kind of dastard act in nigeria? There are many more tribal muslims in this and we should not ignore them.

Tanx[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike’s 21 Police Escorts Arrested And Whisked To Abuja / How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting / Iron Ore Discovered In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.