Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (195612 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2014
PADOSKY667: Nice thread!as for me,am stil learning due on my own sort.could u help me out wit important tips and guild lines my guy? :DNice thread!as for me,am stil learning due on my own sort.could u help me out wit important tips and guild lines my guy?
tips concerning what exactly?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2014
suwailad: I thought i would learn how to play notes on keyboard here, but all i see is just talks. Anyone teaching on notes on how to play the keys?
sorry we were arguing.. I'll post a lesson for you now
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2014
To download videos from YouTube, just delete the "http://m." and insert "ss"... So it
becomes "ssyoutube.com...." happy downloading!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by gameboi: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2014
Dramadiddy: Finding the key to any song in seconds!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zm9-YtDGqA&ctp=CC4QpDAYASITCPyTvv_sjcACFQjYwgodszoAqFIPamVybWFpbmUgR3JpZ2dz&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google... To download this video, just delete the "http://m." and insert "ss"... So it becomes "ssyoutube.com...." happy downloading!
this can't be you in that video? Or is it? I also have another technique of finding the key of any song. Someone taught me the technique though it's wierd
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by gameboi: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2014
I'll soon be uploading some videos on some Popular background songs, Reggae riffs and bassline.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by DeHero1: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2014
gameboi: olden versions don't have octave button. And I was also shocked the day I saw a keyboard without transpose button. Each time the keyboardist wants to play he begs the singer not to change key If not na end of service be that.

Transpose button is for those that don't like stress... but d stress helps a lot.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thanks, Dramadiddy. Will check them out ASAP.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by gameboi: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
DeHero1:

Transpose button is for those that don't like stress... but d stress helps a lot.
I don't transpose. I only use it when there is no octave button. And have you ever wondered why most people complain that when the hands are far away from each other on the keyboard, there is bound to be inaccuracy?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dramadiddy: Finding the key to any song in seconds!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zm9-YtDGqA&ctp=CC4QpDAYASITCPyTvv_sjcACFQjYwgodszoAqFIPamVybWFpbmUgR3JpZ2dz&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google... To download this video, just delete the "http://m." and insert "ss"... So it becomes "ssyoutube.com...." happy downloading!
Saw this a while ago. It's the technique I use till date.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
CoolHunk:
Saw this a while ago. It's the technique I use till date.
wow nice to know bro
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
gameboi: this can't be you in that video? Or is it? I also have another technique of finding the key of any song. Someone taught me the technique though it's wierd
no that's jermaine Griggs
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Coolhunk did you check the ones of those nigerian songs?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Benedict44(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2014
gud day all. pls what of those that their phone cant watch youtube videos like you posted . Am a biginner and i lik to play but does nt know the meaning of the keys. pls can you explain the components of a piano with there pictures .pls
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Benedict44: gud day all. pls what of those that their phone cant watch youtube videos like you posted . Am a biginner and i lik to play but does nt know the meaning of the keys. pls can you explain the components of a piano with there pictures .pls
I'm sorry tho.. Is it possible you visit a cafe with your usb or memory card reader.. You will be able to get the videos with a 30-min ticket.. Pls try I'm sorry I won't be able to explain everything from the scratch.. The videos are faster and theres a very sure guarantee that you will understand.. Just login to nairaland.com in the cafe, den check this topic.. U will also see where I posted on how to download from YouTube, thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dramadiddy: Coolhunk did you check the ones of those nigerian songs?
Naah...Not yet...will check them ASAP, thanks.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kesie: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2014
thumbs up guys
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
kesie: thumbs up guys
thanks so much
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dramadiddy: thanks so much
what are the voices you use on piano during worship?,I prefer Grandpiano or 60's Electronic Piano
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Guys between Wole Oni and Philip George,who's your best on piano?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Giannakopoulos: what are the voices you use on piano during worship?,I prefer Grandpiano or 60's Electronic Piano
I'm very comfortable with soft case... But galaxy dx makes chords sound more "wickeder"
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Giannakopoulos: Guys between Wole Oni and Philip George,who's your best on piano?
oh come on man it just has to be wole oni
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Giannakopoulos(f): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dramadiddy: oh come on man it just has to be wole oni
I hope you've watched Philip play because Philip rocks to me,Wole is a popular producer tho
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Giannakopoulos: I hope you've watched Philip play because Philip rocks to me,Wole is a popular producer tho
I wudnt hve said anything if I don't know him... Wole oni is still better than Philip
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Giannakopoulos(f): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dramadiddy: I wudnt hve said anything if I don't know him... Wole oni is still better than Philip
better in which aspect of it?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Giannakopoulos: better in which aspect of it?
everything wole is better
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dramadiddy: everything wole is better
lol u dn finish my philip george,sorry what's your age range?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Giannakopoulos: lol u dn finish my philip george,sorry what's your age range?
17-20
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dramadiddy: 17-20
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (73) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.