Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? (3328 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by freelife: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2008
am confused i dont now if i shd get him something or not
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by iyeayo(f): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2008
condom grin
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by angolag(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2008
Some nice Cologne will be fine.
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by AshtonJake(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2008
Depends on what he doesn't have or worn out like wallet or belt or perfume or shoes, or shirt or undies
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by iz2much: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2008
Get him new set of shoes,probably so condoms for you two 2 have a great Sex, Some Hot drink, like sepe and jedijedi to mak every thing more dangerous
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by kokoye(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
- aptitude test practise books.

- shirt and sokoto with tie and jacket to go for interviews.

- pay for a training for him.

This way, you are investing in his life for ur own good as well.

good luck.
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by tytylayor: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2008
tnx jare kokoye tongue
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by LoveAlways(f): 1:14am On Dec 06, 2008
What is his major? You could get him something relating to his career.
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 06, 2008
Suit? undecided

Sth you know he'll like? undecided

Or a cake with "I hope you find a job" iced on it undecided
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by A40(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Suit? undecided

Sth you know he'll like? undecided

Or a cake with "I hope you find a job" iced on it undecided
You beat me to it.A job is the best gift you could possibly give him
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 06, 2008
Lol! abi o!
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by arramyjay: 1:40am On Dec 06, 2008
A little figuring thT READS CONGRATS
Re: Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? by na2day2(m): 1:47am On Dec 06, 2008
freelife:

am confused i don't now if i should get him something or not

get him a life and while u are at it, grab one for urself too grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can A Smoker Marry A Nonsmoker And Live Happily Ever After? / My Boyfriends Wants To Relocate, Any Advice? / Strictly For Men Only Pls: How To Keep Your Power Edge With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.