Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

"DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (6936 Views)

Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69 / Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I understand your frustration, you can continue to support monumental corruption and impunity. Igbo can never smell VP not to talk of president for now.

idiot ignoramus shameless fool of all time

people like you need to be barnish using internet

bigotic foool

3 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2014
There have been no tribal bashing. Anyone that supports corruption is drawing the nation backward. What is the tribal bashing there. Those refering to my disclaimer take note

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

idiot ignoramus shameless fool of all time

people like you need to be barnish using internet

bigotic foool

says a lose soul threaten peeps with death on blogosphere, in saner climes junkie like you will lock up in a loonie/penitentiary perpetually. come at me and alma take you to the gutters where you belong.

6 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Ngwakwe: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I will to continue to say it, Ngwakwe does not hide his hatred for opposing views! He has consistently demonstrated this on Nairaland! Just check out his comments here. He even using abusive/vile language to make his points! Tufiakwa!

I am not like you.

I am matured, reasonable, civil and above all, I have a class.

For your information, there is no opposition in this thread rather a megalomaniac who have decided to use stereotyping to demonize the whole Igbo race, of which you claim to belong.

2 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2014
lygn19:
see dz mumu is der any state in Nigeria called Bende?

Dunce sensible people understands what that means.

2 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am not like you.

For your information, there is no opposition in this thread rather a megalomaniac who have decided to use stereotyping to demonize the whole Igbo race, of which you claim to belong.

Abeg stop this rants. Are you of the same opinion when your brothers demonize the whole northern race. Hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

So much frustrations have beclouded your sense of reasoning to think that only majority of Ndigbo in particular support this administration and you've decided to vent your frustration on entire Igbo race not withstanding the class of Oby Ezekwesili, Ngige, Gov Rochas Okorocha etal.

GEJ's government will continue to defiled your logic until you learn the ABC of constructive criticism.

save us your nauseating sermon hypocrites. and those you listed are seen as what in igboland y'all lots hurl insult and biles at em at will. the political atmosphere is so pre 67, and I hope y'all not gonna use another century to cry when the eventuality befalls y'all lost souls.

9 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Abeg stop this rants. Are you of the same opinion when your brothera demonize the whole northen race. Hypocrite

stop taking the lost soul serious mehn, the guy is a classic example of a bigot. the loser once called me a closet terrorist.

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

my parents and people are all foools and deserve to die my harlot mother is very hopless so with my drunk father what will i do ?

simply go and die or come to me let me take your misery out by killing you because

killing is fun
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by idumuose(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Yeah. But right now, they tend to be drawing us backward.
i didn't bother reading your post cos i knew you were up to some mischief.
Your 'motor park' opinion about ndigbo is inconsequential.Koboko,Stop farting and foaming in the mouth at the mention of ndigbo - They are human beings like you.

9 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

simply go and die or come to me let me take your misery out by killing you because

killing is fun

bwahhhaaaaaahhaa if killing is fun for you, try out your new skills with your parents and relations. hope boko guys get a hold of you, use your useless body as a projectile to attack a moving train. while the c-4's shred you to smithereens, same time the train ram you to bits.

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by EmeeNaka: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I am not from the sw. I am a full flesh bende man
:
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

am a lost soul my mother is a harlot my father an arm robber and am a helpless foool feeding from apc dogs remains help me!!!

go and fvck yourself
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by EmeeNaka: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I am not from the sw. I am a full flesh bende man
is that a joke:

3 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2014
idumuose:
i didn't bother reading your post cos i knew you were up to some mischief.
Your 'motor park' opinion about ndigbo is inconsequential.Koboko,Stop farting and foaming in the mouth at the mention of ndigbo - They are human beings like you.

hey coward, why did you run like a Sissy when I called you at your thread in the agric section. fvckhead loser.

3 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

go and fvck yourself

start with your deranged momma with snail shells for brains.

3 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

bwahhhaaaaaahhaa yes killing is fun and i will try out my new skills with my parents and relations. hope boko guys get a hold of me, use my useless body as a projectile to attack a moving train. while the c-4's shred me to smithereens, same time the train ram me to bits.

and so shall it be.

do you think you're invincible? i can track you easly because
am a trained killer

2 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by lagbake3: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Berem, I sight ya! The cankerworm- in- chief banned you too?

JackBaueress tongue

7 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

and so shall it be.

do you think you're invincible? i can track you easly because
am a trained killer

let ball loser, my semi automatic is getting rusty anyway. lodging it in your dumbskull won't be a bad idea too.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:
i will fvck my deranged momma with snail shells for brains.

better nack her well
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

better nack her well

loser battle your chi like a man, and stop editing my post like a photosynthetic epilepsy loser.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

let ball loser, my semi automatic is getting rusty anyway. lodging it in your dumbskull won't be a bad idea too.

from now on dude

watch your back
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

from now on dude

watch your back

bwahhhaaaahhaaaa you get jokes, come at me with your death certificate, professional mourners to cry you to hell plus a coffin too.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

ama a very sore looser that deserve death.

and i will give it to you
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am not like you.

class? excuse me you mean homo habilis...
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

bwahhhaaaahhaaaa you get jokes, come at me with your death certificate, professional mourners to cry you to hell plus a coffin too.
bastard fool

2 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

and i will give it to you

legull aka ghostfacekiller. you get portent dose of your medicine(cocaine),lodge in your malnourished vein this early morning.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:
bastard fool

is that not suppose to be your poppa middle name.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

i anago1000 snifed a medicine(cocaine),lodge in my malnourished vein this early morning.

you don't have the balls to sniff such drugs
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by C0llynzO2: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Obasnajo and other Yorubas in a church thanksgiving for the release of criminal Bode George from prison

www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/celebration-of-release-from-jail-pdp-george-got-it-wrong-obj/
The actions of Bode George's Yoruba supporters, before and after the court case.
www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/terver-atsar/bode-georges-shameless-supporters-and-ribadus-big-mouth.html
Yorubas threw a big party to receive criminam Bode George after he was released from prison.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-X9Zhvn7_r58/TWpmTqpS3zI/AAAAAAAAAYM/8tc_nCoVjFo/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQm9kZS1nZW9yZ2UtY2VsZWJyYXRpb24uanBn%253F%253D-737776[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/192106_Bode-George--supporters-in-_jpg288a8fd8ed7adcb9703eb94e363e5de8[/img]
www.osundefender.org/?p=12432

5 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

is that not suppose to be my poppa middle name.

and i guess am correct
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by saintikechi(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Yeah. But right now, they tend to be drawing us backward.

we rejected buhari befor and we will reject him again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COMMENCEMENT OF NUPENG-PENGASSAN INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM MONDAY 15TH DEC. 2014!!! / Satguru MaharajJi: EFCC, ICPC Should Screen Ministerial Nominees / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.