Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

"DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (6941 Views)

Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69 / Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

You are very ignorant. What disgrace, was enjoying how u guys were fooling yourselves. 3 bats couldnt even defeat me. Oh yeah, i have secured many oil locations, and i have eaten raw money from oil. I am not as poor as u are. Faceless forum is what makes me talk to a low life like u. In the real sense, u wouldn't even dare come near my territory.

fam stop taking all this low life serious again, the 1500 per week from gej is confusing them. a picture of idumouse will give you an insight about all em low lifers.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

You are very ignorant. What disgrace, was enjoying how u guys were fooling yourselves. 3 bats couldnt even defeat me. Oh yeah, i have secured many oil locations, and i have eaten raw money from oil. I am not as poor as u are. Faceless forum is what makes me talk to a low life like u. In the real sense, u wouldn't even dare come near my territory.

Guy u be fool. Which oil did u secure where? Your childish rants won't help u today. Which raw money from oil did u eat?
Was ur mother climbing a rock when she gave birth to u? Did she push so hard ur head hit a boulder as u were belched out of her? That would explain this ur erratic foolishness. I wouldn't like to believe this ur madness is natural.

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

fam stop taking all this low life serious again, the 1500 per week from gej is confusing them. a picture of idumouse will give you an insight about all em low lifers.

Gbam!
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by C0llynzO2: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

You secured oil locations with that useless gun you have on your profile?
Are you a local guard or a policeman?

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by deriod(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
mr op don't waste your time with dis peep ,they are determined to remain backward ,& come to think if it d man they All worship hasn't done anything tangible to DAT region ,all u hear is gej till 2098 ,& for u op Fayose victory is a victory for every oppressed citizen of dis country ,Obj did what gej is doing to opposition to Fayose so his victory should b a lesson to all politician ,& for efcc indicting is just like ur meguard indicting u.

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by lloydtruth: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Is bende not ss. Illiterate, they still call my dad baba bende. Bende is former delta and edo state together. So what is your point?
You have just floored yourself, let me correct the supposed bende man, BENDE IS IN ABIA STATE, the edo/ delta is BENDEL not bende, Mr bende man. You don't even know what you claim to be.

7 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
lloydtruth: You have just floored yourself, let me correct the supposed bende man, BENDE IS IN ABIA STATE, the edo/ delta is BENDEL not bende, Mr bende man. You don't even know what you claim to be.

My people from delta and edo state understand me from the beginning. I dont give a hoot about your ibo opinion.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by idumuose(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

damn!!!! I mean my family members do tie me up in cuffs and bundle me to the herbalist shop, whenever my madness start. with my ugly face and the kind of environment me shak my ogorogoro. definitely i won't be free from the claws of madness anytime soon.
So shall it be with you according to your comments.

3 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by sweetgala(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
It would seem that in recent years the igbo have taken a defensive position, on all national matters. Playing the guilt card against the nation be it the civil war or political zoning

3 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by BlackPikiN(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

the abacha 1000000 man match should have given you an insight about these low lifers.

Hope the Ooni of Ife and his fellow "obas" that visited and supported Abacha is also a "low lifer".

6 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by lloydtruth: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

My people from delta and edo state understand me from the beginning. I dont give a hoot about your ibo opinion.
people like you are more poisonous than snakes, you hide under another mans clothing to abuse others, all these trash is what you spent the whole night thinking, while others were sleeping, just because you want to paint others 'BLACK' so that you will be the 'MR WHITE'.

7 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by idumuose(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

how i didn't turn up a down syndrome kid, is still the 8th wonder of the wonder. My stupidity is monumental and i am the epitome of idiocygrin gringrin . what the different between bendel and Edo state illiteracy is enshrine in my subconsciousness. My pictures speak volume.
Thank God you know you have down syndrome.

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by cjrane: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yoruba people and their madness again.
Igbo hatred will kill all of you .
The funny part is that a typical yoruba deludes himself that they must 'advise' these hated Igbo! Imagine a dog advising a lion not to eat shiit, when they are natural shyt eaters! I have said it severally, if you hate a big chunk of your country so much, why don't you just let the country break up, so that like minds will associate and you Yorubas can join Benin Republic for all we care?

Shameless hypocrites! They just love to hide behind a keyboard and spew hate!

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
idumuose:
So shall it be with you according to your comments.

fvckhead ugly nematode with 0.03 I.q number, battle like a man and stop modifying my post like the fool you are. your agbalumo head should be preserve in medical museum, so everyone can see the structure of a useless head.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Hope the Ooni of Ife and his fellow "obas" that visited and supported Abacha is also a "low lifer".

and you wonder why he and his likes are treated like leech irrespective their opinion isn't the collective opinion like your kinsmens agip posturing.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by kakakent: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=koboko69]

I understand your frustration, you can continue to support monumental corruption and impunity. Igbo can never smell VP not to talk of president for now.[/quote

Bro what's ur problem isn't it a democracy u choose to support apc and igbos choose to support gej must that bite u do d igbos look like they care if they dnt win the presidential election ? Well the tribes that av been winning the elections aren't better off than the igbos so chill u re only bitter cos igbos are the backbone of GEJ govt deal witj it man its the beauty of democracy they can love or reject any party they want

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
cjrane: Yoruba people and their madness again.
Igbo hatred will kill all if you . I have said it severally, if you hate a big chunk of your country so much, why don't you just let the country break up, so that like minds will associate and you Yorubas can join Benin Republic for all we care?

Shameless hypocrites! They just love to hide behind a keyboard and spew hate!

and it shall never be well with all your seed for mentioning yoruba, didn't the ops tell you he is bendel. anyway y'all low life's keep hyperventilating on Yoruba issue, while we don't give a fvck about y'all low life's. little wonder the subject of debate in your anambra election was about awolowo, Yoruba while we don't give a fvxk about y'all.

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by ibietela2(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Do you know he banned Cleverly for mentioning his name?

That is why you are using this one? What happened to the other female account?

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by etebefia: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I dont have time for foolish beings. Bende, bendel is just like igbo, ibo. Abeg stop spamming my mentions. Oshiomole is my governor. Have a good day!
bro for you to have made the bolded assertion shows you are not from bendel, no person from bendel either from edo side or delta side will pronounce or write bendel as bende. please stop causing problem for others.

5 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
etebefia: bro for you to have made the bolded assertion shows you are not from bendel, no person from bendel either from edo side or delta side will pronounce or write bendel as bende.

Yorubas have called my dad baba bende long enough to make me say that too. Deal with it. Whats my gain impersonating another tribe. If i wanna impersonate being from the SS i wouldnt use Edo state. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Abbey2sam(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I understand your frustration, you can continue to support monumental corruption and impunity. Igbo can never smell VP not to talk of president for now.

forever sef, as long as I'm alive

in sha Allah

2 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by etebefia: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I dont have time for foolish beings. Bende, bendel is just like igbo, ibo. Abeg stop spamming my mentions. Oshiomole is my governor. Have a good day!
bro for you to have made the bolded assertion shows you are not from bendel, no person from bendel either from edo side or delta side will pronounce or write bendel as bende. stop causing problem with other peoples name.

3 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by etebefia: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Yorubas have called my dad baba bende long enough to make me say that too. Deal with it. Whats my gain impersonating another tribe. If i wanna impersonate beong frlm be SS i wouldnt use Edo state. Thanks.
so you will rather call your father the name others call him or his real name, if your fathers name is massacred by others you'll join them to massacre your fathers name?

7 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
etebefia: so you will rather call your father the name others call him or his real name, if your fathers name is massacred by others you join them to massacred your fathers name?

What is massacre there? Abeg shift. Are you even from the SS. All this igbo people sef.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

and it shall never be well with all your seed for mentioning yoruba, didn't the ops tell you he is bendel. anyway y'all low life's keep hyperventilating on Yoruba issue, while we don't give a fvck about y'all low life's. little wonder the subject of debate in your anambra election was about awolowo, Yoruba while we don't give a fvxk about y'all.
can this baba alawo ever stop cursing people?

2 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
customized13: can this baba alawo ever stop cursing people?

not until your fellow cretins, get the word Yoruba off their felllatio professional buccal orifice.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by C0llynzO2: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
etebefia: so you will rather call your father the name others call him or his real name, if your fathers name is massacred by others you join them to massacred your fathers name?
The idîot is a Yoruba man through and through.

5 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
C0llynzO2:
The idîot is a Yoruba man through and through.

accursed can you get the word Yoruba off your cursed mouth.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
etebefia: so you will rather call your father the name others call him or his real name, if your fathers name is massacred by others you'll join them to massacre your fathers name?
Guy ignore that nincompoop. His mother was sleeping with their landlord who is a Bendel man when he was conceived. I bet he grew up to hear about it and now he is trying to attach and feel important.

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

not until your fellow cretins, get the word Yoruba off their felllatio professional buccal orifice.
ok, i see igbos are your problem.

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by C0llynzO2: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

accursed can you get the word Yoruba off your cursed mouth.
When Yorubas stop creating threads about Igbos.

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
customized13: ok, i see igbos are your problem.

animalistic osu, no one gives a fvck about y'all idi0t little wonder none of our leaders gat investment in your land, and only handful of our people have ever been to your curse enclave while the reverse is the case with y'all loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) / Railway Projects: Cost Comparison Between Nigeria Vs Ethiopia / NASS LEADERSHIP: Okowa Congratulates Lawan, Omo-agege, Gbajabiamila, Wase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.