Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

"DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (6938 Views)

Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69 / Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Here is what a lot of people do not understand about Ndigbo and GEJ: For the first time since the civil war, Nigeria has a president that treats the Igbo as stakeholders of the nation. OBJ did well to a certain extent for Nd'igbo but now GEJ understands the Igbo and has demonstrated a reciprocal respect for previously marginalized Igbo.

The Igbo love GEJ for he has treating them well. So why are some people upset and having sleepless nights over the symbiotic relationship between Igbo and GEJ? He does not want the Igbo to party like it is 1966 at the Federal level anymore. He wants to Igbo to show up at the modern day Nigerian "owambe" decked in their traditional regalia without apologies or badge of a rebel. The Igbo have reciprocated by adoring him.

I personally do not think that an Igbo president would have done as much as GEJ has done for Igbo so far. With him at the helms, the Igbo do not need a president of igbo extraction. Get use to it folks! That Ndigbo love GEJ does not mean that they are anti anybody else.

Igbo people were tired of being treated like foreigners in their country and GEJ came to their rescue. Those who were born to rule were supported by Igbo for years and we had nothing to show for it. PTF was manned by the darling of the anti GEJians to the detriment of Ndigbo. Some say he is not corrupt but when he was the petroleum minister under the military regime, 2.8 billion which was about 6 billion dollars then was alleged to have been siphoned by him and his cronies.

He allowed an emir to import what was suspected to be suitcases of cash into Nigeria contrary to his own draconian law. He held an Igbo vice president in prison while he left his brethren who was the president under house arrest. His coup was staged to forestall the emergence of an Igbo president. The Igbo know this man's antecedent and they have had enough of his ill treatment.

The dogs and the baboons can be soaked in blood for all the Igbo care. Just as long as he does not call his goons to spill Igbo blood we don't care what he does. In a contest between him and GEJ the igbo know where their interests lie so should any reasonable southerner.

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Chamack: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2014
omonuan: Here is what a lot of people do not understand about Ndigbo and GEJ: For the first time since the civil war, Nigeria has a president that treats the Igbo as stakeholders of the nation. OBJ did well to a certain extent for Nd'igbo but now GEJ understands the Igbo and has demonstrated a reciprocal respect for previously marginalized Igbo.

The Igbo love GEJ for he has treating them well. So why are some people upset and having sleepless nights over the symbiotic relationship between Igbo and GEJ? He does not want the Igbo to party like it is 1966 at the Federal level anymore. He wants to Igbo to show up at the modern day Nigerian "owambe" decked in their traditional regalia without apologies or badge of a rebel. The Igbo have reciprocated by adoring him.

I personally do not think that an Igbo president would have done as much as GEJ has done for Igbo so far. With him at the helms, the Igbo do not need a president of igbo extraction. Get use to it folks! That Ndigbo love GEJ does not mean that they are anti anybody else.

Igbo people were tired of being treated like foreigners in their country and GEJ came to their rescue. Those who were born to rule were supported by Igbo for years and we had nothing to show for it. PTF was manned by the darling of the anti GEJians to the detriment of Ndigbo. Some say he is not corrupt but when he was the petroleum minister under the military regime, 2.8 billion which was about 6 billion dollars then was alleged to have been siphoned by him and his cronies.

He allowed an emir to import what was suspected to be suitcases of cash into Nigeria contrary to his own draconian law. He held an Igbo vice president in prison while he left his brethren who was the president under house arrest. His coup was staged to forestall the emergence of an Igbo president. The Igbo know this man's antecedent and they have had enough of his ill treatment.

The dogs and the baboons can be soaked in blood for all the Igbo care. Just as long as he does not call his goons to spill Igbo blood we don't care what he does. In a contest between him and GEJ the igbo know where their interest lie so should any reasonable southerner.
Good one from you, Those insecured goons are so scared of bloc votes that Ndi Igbo will give GEJ.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by LoveDecay(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

coming from a loser with the I.q of an eunuch that is priceless, with the kind of your intelligence. pinky surely deserve a Nobel laurel, you put "d" in the world dumbness.

the price of my phone is sufficient to fvck your Allen avenue confine momma for 1000 lifetimes. if knowledge is power there is no doubt your energy level is below the temperature of world polar regions during winter.

If posting on NL was strata based, you'd be restricted to posting in the Reta. ..rded Orphans Section - that's your level!

fvck off and go wannk yourself to misery. still sango will strike your left balls with kilojoules of thunder.

I can't imagine the sort of upbringing you had, or the social circle or circles you belong to.

Your truly scum and have certainly outdone yourself, to insult my mother cos of your old Skool stolen phone , that what a coward or perhaps a psychologically disturbed person would do.

I respect my mum, yours as we'll even though I never met her. My momma has done a lot for me, and still does.

I pray you find it in your heart to forgive ur momma, whatever she may have done to u, cos that's the only reason I see, could make a man have no respect for mothers. Your in my prayers ! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confirmed - Aisha Buhari's Cartier Baignore Is A Replica - Stanley Kole (photos) / Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis / Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.